Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItvDrama thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

I felt today makers justified Armaan’s attachment to the family. For a man of his age, profession and especially his self-awareness as to his status in this family, there are only 2 reasons Armaan is still so connected to the family.

First is his lack of self-identity more than his connection to his family members. Abhira even without Armaan and without this or any family still has an identity of her own, she is still Abhira Sharma, daughter of her loving mother Akshara. Armaan on the hand without Abhira or specifically his family is just Armaan. From his perspective, he was lucky enough to be accepted by this family and Vidya. What if they had rejected him, the other possibility would have been either a boarding school given how involved his father had been in his life or an orphanage. He has genuine gratitude that despite the lack of emotional stability, he was given equal opportunity be it education or financial.

His second reason is his awareness of his position in the firm and how much KP needs him. I think when it comes to Sanjay, both Armaan and KP share the same opinion, even if for different reasons. KP despite having total trust in Sanjay still hasn’t given him the privilege of adding his name to the firm, at the end of the day he is still an outsider. Armaan on the other hand is completely aware of how corrupt and power hungry his uncle is and could potentially taint the firm’s name if it benefits him. He is also compensating for his father’s lack of contribution to the firm, his uncle’s lack of stronghold in the firm, and most importantly to carry the legacy of the firm forward, freeing the siblings from this burden of responsibility.

The day he realizes he is a person by himself with or without the surname and the day he decides to break the shackles of family responsibility, he will be a free man.

Edited by ItvDrama - 21 days ago
ItvDrama thumbnail

Armaan, who fought against all odds to get married to Abhira by facing everything together is barely able to look at her face now.

His behavior towards Abhira currently indicates Armaan is completely aware of the reason for Vidya’s behavior towards him, him choosing Abhira over her. His inability to open up to Abhira, him remembering Vidya’s curse in the shower, and him not wanting to talk about this could be because he doesn’t want to hurt Abhira, but what he isn’t realizing is that he is subconsciously placing blame at Abhira. Abhira is a very intuitive person, she is soon going to realize this and he is going to end up hurting her the most.

Armaan’s mistake was taking Vidya’s words at face value. During infertility track, Vidya claimed the reason for her reaction to be her son’s happiness. Armaan believed at the end of the day Vidya will accept them because she wants his happiness, which for him is with Abhira. The reason why he tries to pacify Vidya so much is because for him Vidya is still fighting for his happiness and dream of a child. How could he fault with that? For the time being at least, he is trying to maintain an aloofness with Abhira at least until Vidya has calmed down. What he doesn’t seem to realize is his married life is still very nascent, Abhira might understand his situation even, but there’s is going to be a breaking point for her too and by the time he recognizes this the damage to their marriage would be irreversible.

Abhira - it is painful to see her trying to make every attempt to reach out to her husband who has completely shut down from her. A man who couldn’t bear to leave her side for a minute now cannot bother to look at her. It’s painful and humiliating when your partner doesn’t reciprocate your feelings, especially physical intimacy, be it woman or man. I’m not at all surprised that she is trying to initiate physical intimacy despite Armaan’s emotional distance. That is one aspect of their relationship that has been consistent throughout this rollercoaster ride to their marriage. Yes Armaan may not be right now in this mindset, but even during his most vulnerable moments it has been Armaan who initiated physical intimacy between them, be it his first forehead kiss or after crying for a whole day after Rohit’s return. Physical intimacy for a man and woman has different significance. A husband seeks physical intimacy as a way of expressing his love for the wife, which comes with a sense of possessiveness and pride even. A wife seeks it when she wants reassurance, mostly a sense of belonging from her husband especially when they are emotionally vulnerable and unsure of their place in the husband’s life. It’s only natural for Abhira to want that affirmation from Armaan. Where ITV is only known for men showing interest in initiating physical intimacy, I’m surprised makers showed it’s only natural for a wife to have the same feelings towards her husband.

This relationship is still strong only because Abhira is still holding on to it with iron grip, even after Armaan’s indifference. The day she lets it go, it’s going to break into irreparable pieces.

Edited by ItvDrama - 21 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

https://youtu.be/h6ItyNJOf1s?si=SHliPTlHU2mq_9if

I have seen this one in YouTube but there is nothing about ruhit romance

ya thumb nail hoga shayad videos mein kuch nahi tha.

I think first time viewers of Rishta is not able to digest Ruhi’s transformation.. but we know she’ll be whitewashed one day and then later fl will be destroyed smiley36 .. it’s a pattern of Yrkkh.. so heard Ruhi became pregnant within two episodes gap.. did she become pregnant after the leap?

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ya thumb nail hoga shayad videos mein kuch nahi tha.

yeh may be. Iss clip kai ruhit scene nahi hai.
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armaan behavior is really 🫵🫵🫵🫵🫵. How can he behave like a nuts to his wife for whom he went against his family. Ab mil gayi to kaam khatam. Now he us not even bothered. 😡😡😡😡

I agree atp even I feel bad for her but ar bhi toh try karraha haina vo uski family hain he's trying to balance both families and abhira itna asaan nahi uske khudki bhi toh feelings hain yes abhira is very lonely but ar is also suffering
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

I think first time viewers of Rishta is not able to digest Ruhi’s transformation.. but we know she’ll be whitewashed one day and then later fl will be destroyed smiley36 .. it’s a pattern of Yrkkh.. so heard Ruhi became pregnant within two episodes gap.. did she become pregnant after the leap?

i guess post leap usko pregnant dikhayenhe 😂
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So did Ruhi changed Abheera's reports n bribed her doctors or not ?

ruhi spoiled abheera first rasoi, ar booked a dinner date for abheera ruhi went in between and spoiled it 🤣🤣🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

https://youtu.be/h6ItyNJOf1s?si=SHliPTlHU2mq_9if

I have seen this one in YouTube but there is nothing about ruhit romance

Wah bhai ab toh dono sisters mei ek hazaro mei meri behna shuru ho gaya , now what's stopping Manish from telling the truth to abhira ?smiley39 Itna jhoot bolke abhira will go hug him when she discovers her identity ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yeh may be. Iss clip kai ruhit scene nahi hai.

I guess they are talking about yesterday's scene where rohoth back hugs her. Since some forward unka scene they might be thinking it's upcoming.