Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Teddy1234

Dkp is like if every serial can copy each other Y not we?

DKP TO WRITERS :::::::::

Chalo writer copy sry take inspiration from IPKKND

Rohit ko Anjali banaao...

Sasta Shyaam will be ruhi ....kabhi na kabhi ya kabhi nahi expose hone wali villain...

Asr is hamari abhira

Khushi is hamara Sitara bahu armaan

Iss baar thoda change karenge...jyaada dhyaan se sunnaaa writers ready hai? Haa chalo start writing..

Yaha ruhi expose karne ke baad gayab nahi acchi banegi ya ww karenge .... Woh toh PL haina.. haa ro se pyaar bhi karvaao aur ar se nafrat....shyaam se thoda change

Rohit ko Anjali hi rahnedenge...woh isika laayak hai....uski dharampatni expose hone par pura ka pura blame ar-ab par daalna hai yaad rakhna ru ko kuch jyaada nahi kehna hai bas Ghar se baahar karna hai .... waise woh phir aayegi woh alag baat hai..

Khushi yaani armaan ko aise hi Anjali yaani Rohit ki khusi keliye baat chipani hi padegi kya kare woh toh bahut delicate hai....kya pata Ghar chodne ke baad suicide bhi karle?

Aur aaya hamara asr alias abhira ..... Thoda strong banaao yaar khushi ki izzat ka dhyaan bhi usiko rakhna hai ..... Har roz kkk jaisa hi hai.....

Aur likho aisa scrip jo aud ko khud par doubt aana chahiye ki kya yeh rishta hai ya koi sasta hai.....

Compromise mat karna....

All the best...

Lekin khushi-Arnav wala romance galti se bhi mat likhna... smiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Even bhavna has shared some portion of this clip as her insta story. She legit thinks like this is some excellent creativity.... OMGsmiley37smiley37I think deliberately hi aise scenes likhta hain.. Publicity jiss bhi tareeke se mile, publicity is publicity na🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: annjose1998

Things I wanna see now they are married:

1. Honeymoon - ROMANCE!!!!!! (with no interruptions from Ruhi and Vidhya)

2. Want chachisa and chorus gang to renovate Abhimaan bedroom- kinda like a fresh new start!

3. A focus on building up Abhira’s carrier (I feel like all other seasons kind of just focused on like house stuff after marriage) - make Kaveri be forced to offer Abhira a position at the firm because she is a Poddar Bahu now.

4. Want abhira to call out Dadisa or anybody who calls Armaan “sautela” and be like no, he is a real poddar because he is Madhav’s son.

5. Spending more time and taking care of chorus gang.

6. I really do want them to separate away from the house and live by themselves- I wanna see Armaan make this decision and walk out of the house with Abhira —> then maybe a time leap and they return with a child of their own.

7. Armaan get his deserved position at the Firm

8. Abhimaan’s IVF journey

9. Armaan standing up for Abhira against Dadisa and Vidhya (now) for Abhira’s career as well be their for her emotionally now that Vidhya is gonna make her life a living hell (I want Armaan to call her out and be like he chose Abhira because she loves him unconditionally and he also deserves someone who puts him 1st, before anyone else) —> she deserves a slap in the face.

please add more if you all have any ideas as well!

Kuch bhi dikha de bas Iss baar Vidya Abhimaan ke room ki chaukidaari naa kare like Ruhismiley24 Itna hi mil jae toh shukr hogasmiley14
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: annjose1998

Things I wanna see now they are married:

1. Honeymoon - ROMANCE!!!!!! (with no interruptions from Ruhi and Vidhya)

2. Want chachisa and chorus gang to renovate Abhimaan bedroom- kinda like a fresh new start!

3. A focus on building up Abhira’s carrier (I feel like all other seasons kind of just focused on like house stuff after marriage) - make Kaveri be forced to offer Abhira a position at the firm because she is a Poddar Bahu now.

4. Want abhira to call out Dadisa or anybody who calls Armaan “sautela” and be like no, he is a real poddar because he is Madhav’s son.

5. Spending more time and taking care of chorus gang.

6. I really do want them to separate away from the house and live by themselves- I wanna see Armaan make this decision and walk out of the house with Abhira —> then maybe a time leap and they return with a child of their own.

7. Armaan get his deserved position at the Firm

8. Abhimaan’s IVF journey

9. Armaan standing up for Abhira against Dadisa and Vidhya (now) for Abhira’s career as well be their for her emotionally now that Vidhya is gonna make her life a living hell (I want Armaan to call her out and be like he chose Abhira because she loves him unconditionally and he also deserves someone who puts him 1st, before anyone else) —> she deserves a slap in the face.

please add more if you all have any ideas as well!

Yeh rishta has been too candy floss in my opinion it definitely needs kalesh

Ruhi has been exposed properly infront of armaan and abhira

so she turning to raise the hackles of Vidya and Rohit is possible.. she can refuse to attend the wedding saying Abhira stealing her par Nanu was not to her liking

And Vidya refusing to accept Armaan and Abhira back in the house saying that you married without my consent . I don’t want you or Abhira staying here .. so they enter the house and then pack the bags to go back to outhouse ..

Ruhi instigates Kaveri Poddar to make Rohit the head of Poddar firm .. when clients insist for Armaan .. they make Armaan a paid employee.. with a low salary.. Kaveri refuses to let go of Armaan as they will lose clients ..

So Abhira and Armaan manage with less money in outhouse .. I would have said rose garden but kalesh does not happen with them staying faraway

Revelation track happens .. and then MG dies ..acknowledging Abhira as his great grand daughter ..

Meanwhile Abhira is pregnant but doctor tells her health is precarious as she or her kid will survive .. she hides this from Armaan ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 28 days ago
Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Lekin khushi-Arnav wala romance galti se bhi mat likhna... smiley37

smiley19smiley19 haa woh mat likhna..

Shaadi ke ek din pehle wale SR bhi nahi likhna.....

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Kuch bhi dikha de bas Iss baar Vidya Abhimaan ke room ki chaukidaari naa kare like Ruhismiley24 Itna hi mil jae toh shukr hogasmiley14

Let the super cop Mr.Madhav poddar do romance with his newly available wife Vidya...& Rohith with ruhi...

Taaki abhimaan ke room se dur rahe ....

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

are you sure that’s what you want us to notice 😜
Edited by sharadrocks - 28 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

If Ruhi wants to know what love looks like, she needs to take a good look at Abhira. The girl wished nothing but the best for him even after he practically insulted her, broke her and kicked her out of his home after divorcing her. She has always trusted him, despite having his ex hover around him day in and day out. Even when he didnt show up at the mandap, she shut down everyone that questioned his loyalties and firmly stood by the fact that he would never betray her and would show up. She has gone above and beyond to be family to his family cause he loves them, she has got through every sick, twisted and vile challenge thrown at her by Kaveri,Sanjay, Ruhi & Vidya just to be with him and she chose his happiness and let him go when she found out about her infertility, forgetting her own pain. No wonder Armaan fights like hell every second of everyday to be with Abhira and have the chance to love her. Nobody has given him the kind of unconditional love that Abhira has.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 28 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

are you sure that’s what you want us to notice 😜

Perspectives smiley2

Nothing more to add