xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 28 days ago

the fun part is he is not a pati yet smiley37

or jab contract pati tha to bhi koi teer ni maare usne

Edited by xanalyst - 28 days ago

He should have won best beta/pota. Even though the Poddars tagged him paraya/sautela, Armaan sa was always there for them smiley31

By the way, considering Sam's fanbase and Abhimaan's fanbase, why she didn't get anything recognisable??👀👀👀👀👀

Not even favorite naye sadasya? I saw some post of Ab- Manish winning fav bff? What's this new category? Then there were many great bff's in the past, did they get awarded back then?

Even in rishta, we had Ak-Varsha, Kartik-mishti etc.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

He should have won best beta/pota. Even though the Poddars tagged him paraya/sautela, Armaan sa was always there for them smiley31

By the way, considering Sam's fanbase and Abhimaan's fanbase, why she didn't get anything recognisable??👀👀👀👀👀

Not even favorite naye sadasya? I saw some post of Ab- Manish winning fav bff? What's this new category? Then there were many great bff's in the past, did they get awarded back then?

Kartik Mishti here my heart melts.

If such vote was going on on that time I would definitely voted to Kartik and Mishti bond.

By the way,there is a two perspective of this award winning thing.First is audience is responsible for who win or not,It most of the audience don't vote to Sam what we can say else.

Second is if awards are giving like no voting matters for star plus they give by themselves for their satisfaction,also what we can do now.

In both situation we can enjoy only.No doubt Abhira deserve any best bahu/wife/beti/sadasya catagery but how audience turn 360 degree and Armaan win best Pati.Even Armaan is a most confused being till wedding time, wheather ti go for Ruhi or for Abhira.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The most controversial award… lol…

Best boyfriend may be…. That too after torturing her so much… it’s hard for me forget the charu track…Long way to go for a pati….

This proves why ML are still the hero after abusing FL. If the same happened with FL god helps that FL. We have seen it in this show only. No wonder FL are still getting infertility issues but not ML. They are perfecto…smiley24

Edited by leafy2022 - 28 days ago
ItvDrama thumbnail

The fact that Armaan got best pati is statement enough as to how low the bar is for MLs in ITV. When he was a pati, for the most part he was against his wife and let his family abuse her.

My personal beef is that they never even gave a good redemption arc to make audience accept him for Abhira. All they showed was him staying away from Ruhi which at that point should be a given, yet had strong belief in her; a few days of crying; and giving up materialistic things. It was Ruhi confrontation and Vidya’s first/last love theory that convinced Abhira to accept Armaan. I don’t doubt his love for Abhira now, but there never was any actual effort or actual realization from him as to how much pain Abhira has gone through. Most of all it’s the actor who convinced the audience to accept Armaan with his acting and for the most part his looks. The fact that the more good-looking a ML is, the more audience tolerate the character is proven again and again…

Edited by ItvDrama - 28 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The fact that Armaan got best pati is statement enough as to how low the bar is for MLs in ITV. When he was a pati, for the most part he was against his wife and let his family abuse her.

My personal beef is that they never even gave a good redemption arc to make audience accept him for Abhira. All they showed was him staying away from Ruhi which at that point should be a given, yet had strong belief in her; a few days of crying; and giving up materialistic things. It was Ruhi confrontation and Vidya’s first/last love theory that convinced Abhira to accept Armaan. I don’t doubt his love for Abhira now, but there never was any actual effort or actual realization from him as to how much pain Abhira has gone through. Most of all it’s the actor who convinced the audience to accept Armaan with his acting and for the most part his looks. The fact that the more good-looking a ML is, the more audience tolerate the character is proven again and again…

Such a well written post about this controversial "BEST PATI" award and this controversial award show. Armaan can be considered as an improvised character, but in no sense he was ever a good husband, best pati hone ka toh koi dur dur takk scenario hi nahi.banta. Koi head & tail hi nahi banta iss category me Rishta ke jeetne ka. SITARA distributes awards like compensatory system or cheap toffee distributing ceremony.

Lottery system chalate hai for their award show

It would have been more justifiable if Abhira was given the award in the BEST PATNI category, becz she was a decent one.People would have no complaints with win

Edited by Bibliophiles - 27 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I agree

Best beta rajat won tho I'm glad yes he's a good beta but I guess Rohits acting somehow convinced but it would make sense for him to win best beta and I wouldn't mind rajat winning best pati

And abhira ki category kya hain yaar matlab kuch bhi😂

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The most controversial award… lol…

Best boyfriend may be…. That too after torturing her so much… it’s hard for me forget the charu track…Long way to go for a pati….

This proves why ML are still the hero after abusing FL. If the same happened with FL god helps that FL. We have seen it in this show only. No wonder FL are still getting infertility issues but not ML. They are perfecto…smiley24

Exactly…. Kahan se best pari???? jab abhira ka pari tha tab to ruhi ke saath mandap tak pahunch Gaya tha… abhira was on streets…. Divorce hua nahi tha…

When he knew he was a pari… tab shiv Shakti likh raha tha ruhi ke saath….

Is this sarcastic wala award!?!😃

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Exactly…. Kahan se best pari???? jab abhira ka pari tha tab to ruhi ke saath mandap tak pahunch Gaya tha… abhira was on streets…. Divorce hua nahi tha…

When he knew he was a pari… tab shiv Shakti likh raha tha ruhi ke saath….

Is this sarcastic wala award!?!😃

I agree… it’s the biggest sarcasm recently…

And she didn’t get any award… kyun bhai? Because she is not abla FL like your other SP bahu?