Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: taher33

Looks like Madhav got into an accident so he won’t revealing anything . So typical ! They are really running out of novel ideas ! Sane rubbish again and again . I’d love to see Sanjay and Kaveri getting exposed !!! Armaan finding out every despicable thing Sanjay has done to humiliate Abhira and vidya coming to her senses about the sacrifice Abhira made ! I really liked vidya on Abhira side over Ruhi and their scenes ! Does only mediocre drama lead to high trps ?

Vidiya is the weakest mother of all seasons period.

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes but she only has recently gone over to Ruhi’s side . Deep down she knows Madhav is right but listens to kaveri and Kaveri takes advantage of her . Once she understands the sacrifice Abhira made for her ( big reveal

Soon I hope ) I hope she grows a spine and gives it back to Kaveri and Sanjay and ruhi looses her forever !

rifa22 thumbnail
Exactly💯.How conventional and annoying ideas these writers come up with.Trust me those who write fanfictions are way more better than the og one's.Vidya is someone who flips a lot.First she considered Armaan only secondary.It's Abhira who fought with Vidya & took a stand for Armaan,eventually creating a bond with Abhira.But madam again changed colors.For me she's equally annoying to watch,justifying ema whereas had problem with contract marriage.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taher33

Yes but she only has recently gone over to Ruhi’s side . Deep down she knows Madhav is right but listens to kaveri and Kaveri takes advantage of her . Once she understands the sacrifice Abhira made for her ( big reveal

Soon I hope ) I hope she grows a spine and gives it back to Kaveri and Sanjay and ruhi looses her forever !

Jo apne bete ke sage nahi huye usse ummeed lagana Bekaar hai...