Will Abhira herself bring Madhav to the Mandap to stop the wedding?

Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

They are showing pictures of Abhira in the bus that clearly means she will be all set to leave the city but that can't be the case in the show. So the only thing that would bring back Abhira to the Poddars and Goyenkas is Madhav. Two possible scenario:

1. Abhira would receive Madhav's call from the hospital and would rush to him and then will run to stop / postpone the wedding, so that Arman and Ruhi don't get messesd in some legal complication.

2. The case Madhav was working before leaving the house was of Akshra 's whereabouts and he either got some clues about Akshra's life, Abhimanyu Abhira etc. or he got to know the whole truth of Abhira being Akshra's daughter. That would pave the way for her staying at Goyenkas. Because I think Arman Ruhi wedding would be postponed, and the families would decide to wait for Abhira and Arman's divorce.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even though I don't want dhongi goenkas anywhere near abhira but that's better than first option. But why will she stay at goenkas till divorce get finalized as she can go to mussorie and comeback on last hearing date. I don't want abhira to take the responsibility of taking care of those selfish bhudda gang as they're gonna get bankrupted soon. Don't want first opinion also as poddars will again blame abhira saying that she purposefully stopped marriage. Ak revealation is itself a major plot and I don't think abhira will accept goenkas that much easily after knowing how badly they treated her mother. I don't think they will gusao that into this mess. No idea about what is gonna happen. Safest option is madhav himself coming for revealation or sending police to stop marriage as he is not physically fit to reach venue. That way armaan will not have any guilt for leaving roohi at mandap (as that guilt will make armaan dance more into roohi's tune) and shaadi will also stop and most importantly abhira will be away from this mess , even if it is for a little time.

Edited by Sajini235 - 4 months ago

Even madhav would have forgotten that he was told to find about akshara...smiley37 makers aint bringing that track now..makers are loosers..