Posted: 23 days ago

What is the history of Madhav and Vidya’s relationship?

All I recall is Kaveri and Vidya saying Madhav ki galti and Madhav saying his relationship was not accepted by Kaveri. Does it mean he loved Armaan’s mum but was married off by force to Vidya? And then he chooses to move on with Vidya and thus ends up having kids with both women? 

Was Madhav married to Armaan’s mom before Vidya? Or just a relationship with Ar’s mom before his marriage to Vidya?

Or did he have an EMA and then brought his child to Poddar house to raise him? 

What is the exact back story of their relationship. Has it ever being clarified? 

I think I have seen all episodes but don’t remember/recall this bit. Can someone please jog my memory. Thanks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

No One knows. They don't want us to know. They want Vidya to taunt him in every freaking episode, and we scratch our heads, thinking about what exactly happened.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Posted: 22 days ago

Maybe they were childhood betrothed?? I mean it's poddar's we are talking about 

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol at this point, I don't think even the writers know. First we were told Madhav married Armaan mom, she died giving birth to him or something. But when she was pregnant, Madhav for some reason came back home and married Vidya. He brought his son with him, so maybe he told his mom, he will marry to Vidya but his son comes.

But today, from the speech, it seems the son came after the marriage so honestly its confusing on what is going on.

Whatever the case, many questions. Did Madhav divorce his wife first, but why....why would he leave his pregnant wife or maybe he found out when she was dead. What compelled him to marry Vidya. I think the writers have just been dropping bits and pieces here as they don't know which way to go but I am sure, this will be another huge story in the future...probably ties to something.

Originally posted by: DotDash

What is the history of Madhav and Vidya’s relationship?

All I recall is Kaveri and Vidya saying Madhav ki galti and Madhav saying his relationship was not accepted by Kaveri. Does it mean he loved Armaan’s mum but was married off by force to Vidya? And then he chooses to move on with Vidya and thus ends up having kids with both women? 

Was Madhav married to Armaan’s mom before Vidya? Or just a relationship with Ar’s mom before his marriage to Vidya?

Or did he have an EMA and then brought his child to Poddar house to raise him? 

What is the exact back story of their relationship. Has it ever being clarified? 

I think I have seen all episodes but don’t remember/recall this bit. Can someone please jog my memory. Thanks. 

Nobody knows what the makers of the show are thinking, as they keep showing two versions of the backstory, confusing us all. In the first version, Dadisa said that Armaan's mom trapped Madhav into marrying her, and Dadisa did everything to separate Madhav and Armaan's mom. Dadisa even got Madhav married to Vidya, but Armaan's mom was so shameless that she never left Madhav. Then Armaan said, "Itni toh sharm thi ki mujhe pada karte hi mar gayi." So it kind of sounds he was having EMA and Armaan is illegitimate.

In the second version, they said that Armaan's mom and dad got married when she died. Dadisa then forced Madhav to marry Vidya, so Vidya is his second wife, who was unaware of Madhav's first wife. Later, Madhav brought young Armaan home, which destroyed his and Vidya's relationship. So, going by the second version, Armaan is the firstborn son and heir of the Poddar house because Madhav married his mom. However, their relationship was never accepted by the family

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope there is no EMA because I don't want to see Madhav doing wrong. I really hope he married his first wife who died after giving birth to Armaan and then Kaveri married him off again to Vidya. He brought Armaan after the wedding. 

Whatever it is, I want armaan's mother to make her entry in the show, vidya ko chup karwana zaruri hain

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Whatever it is, I want armaan's mother to make her entry in the show, vidya ko chup karwana zaruri hain

Armaan’s mother is dead and that has been said many times, so don’t think they can bring her back now.  

Originally posted by: DotDash

Armaan’s mother is dead and that has been said many times, so don’t think they can bring her back now.  

Itv hain, bringing people back from dead is their favorite plotsmiley36

Madhav vidya ka apna baccha barso pehle kaise ho gaya wohi meri samaj mai nahi aata kyunki vidya apne husband se zyada toh saas se chipki rehti haismiley36