Which Generation's Actor is best?

Poll

Which is the Bestest choice for Male lead in yrkkh

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 months ago

Agar meri baat karu toh mein toh Harshad ko chunguna,Bcoz Ab Ke actors mein woh charm nahi hai,And Now I wonder ki Itna best actor yrkkh mein aa kese gaya,Bollywood type hero lagta hai,Ab toh sabhi actors Ok ok hi h.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Are you asking in terms of the actor or character? Both are different things.

By the way,Aaj Yrkkh Ki wartaman downfall ko dekhkar mera Fir se og yrkkh visit karne ka man kara,Maien socha 4000 episode dinara dekh paunga ya nahi,But Then I realize ki best best dekh leta hoon,Naira or kartik ke Do episode dekhe Jab woh Dono Naira ki death point par milte hai,Naira ki death ke baad,Maien woh is liye nikale Bcoz mujje og Lag ja gale song sunna tha,But Unhoen youtibe mein woh scene mein apna bgm use kar liya Then maien hotstar donwload karke same scenw dekha or maja aa gaya,Then Maien Yrkkh 3 ka pehla episode dekha and usme Maja aa gaya,Ab isse jyada toh disscuss nahi karunga 3 ke baare mein,but Us episode ko dekhne ke baad Harshad Ka 2 mimute cameo dekjlar laga Wow,Bollywood type Maja aa gaya,Then yaha poll daal diya.

Actor or Acting not character wise

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Actor or Acting not character wise

Then I will say, Harshad and Rohit Purohit. Though m not very fond of Armaan (neutral) and Abhimanyu toh I dislike , but actors I like these two more , especially Harshad but i m not sure if it is because i like from before (fan from previous show), whereas Karan mehra and Mohsin I only have seen their characters in yrkkh and I do like Naitik and Kartik. Kaira had sensational chemistry.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Shehzada fans 🤝 Chopda fans

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Agar meri baat karu toh mein toh Harshad ko chunguna,Bcoz Ab Ke actors mein woh charm nahi hai,And Now I wonder ki Itna best actor yrkkh mein aa kese gaya,Bollywood type hero lagta hai,Ab toh sabhi actors Ok ok hi h.

mendhak ki fan nahi ho aap ?

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mohsin khan

Karan

HC/RP/SD

In this sequence I feel were the best choice for ML in rishta

Didn't like Mohsin n that was one of the reasons to not watch G2 But after watching Gen3 n 4 I watched some scenes of Kartik solo n also some cringe scenes of kaira n realised that Mohsin was perfect as kartik n also he improved as an actor He had the talent to pull off those too much cringey sugary scenes Which HC SD RP couldn't n he was okayish in other scenes

Karan was good as Naitik

HC n RP was/is good in subtle n emotional scenes Baki they are too OTT Not the best choice for their respective characters

SD was somewhere between worst to not too bad

This is my opinion on their acting in Yrkkh not their acting in other shows

Note : I hereby declare that None of the Above mentioned Actors are My favourite Nor I'm any Legacy fan Nor is it my intention to spread hate towards any Actor or Real People

Edited by Rishma1 - 2 months ago
Rishabal693 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In my opinion OP ,ranking these actors based on their acting merit in this show is a bit unfair because of the difference of characters they each portrayed/ are currently portraying. Now I am no actor or have the skills , so I will put my 2 cents

Gen 1 Naitik- Karan 's character Naitik was supposed to be a "nice" guy from well to do family in an arranged match with Akshara. He was required to be supportive, down to earth mature guy who wasn't required to potray any childish traits and has done an excellent job at it.

Gen 2 Kartik- Mohsin was supposed to bring forth that teenage/ young lovers romance with Naira initially and he certainly looked and acted the part well. You can slowly see the beautiful transformation in his acting from being a bit immature/" cringe" to understanding the reality of marriage and separation and finally losing Kiara. You can also see a change in him as he aged and became a mature version of himself with Sirat and nobody could have done this better than Mohsin.

Gen 3 Abhimanyu- It maybe an unpopular opinion, but HC was rightly cast as the reputed doctor Abhimanyu in my opinion. He had the aura , the personality to carry of that angry, impulsive but still good at heart doctor. Now I feel the way the couple was being potrayed as "cringy" had little to do with the actor's skills but the writing failed terribly in that season especially in those scenes. But you can see how after the leap, Abhimanyu mellowed down, grew into a beautiful but tragic character and HC was able to do justice to it until the end.

Gen 4- Armaan 1.0 - Shehzada was initially cast as Armaan where even though less experienced had his own strengths and weaknesses as an actor. He was supposed to be this pathetic/ sensitive guy who was initially in love with Ruhi and then married Abhira out of obligation. His strengths were pulling those cringy, cutesy scenes well with Samriddhi but lacked in making people believe that he was a well reputed lawyer in his 30s (as he is 26) with conviction and really lacked in his emotional scenes but he was improving steadily before he unfortunately got terminated from rishta.

Gen 4 - Armaan 2.0 - I won't lie I was a bit skeptical when RP was casted as Armaan having seen Shehzada 's portrayal. He certainly looks the part as Udaypur's No. 1 lawyer in his mid 30s, which now fits well with the age gap that is supposed to exist between Abhira and Armaan. During IPL season, post divorce track , RP portrayed the frustration so beautifully (also Sam) that I was like oh wow......this actor is really good with angsty and angry scenes. My confidence in his skills increased tremendously during the angry drunk confrontation with Anita ji where I for the first time I couldn't see anyone except RP as Armaan (no offense to Sheh). As Sam and RP became more comfy , their chemistry also started shining through especially from BP episode. I had seen snippets of RP's previous shows where he mostly had grey/ black shades but he was able to bring his own nuances to Armaan's character from being funny, pathetic, sensitive, cringe , stoic/ serious (in front of family), mature (where he needs to be) and it just sheds light on his incredible range as an actor.

No offense OP, but I don't think you, me or anyone else has the right to correctly judge these actors skills if we don't belong in this field, we may have difference of opinion regarding this. They all have done an incredible job and served their time with utmost conviction or whatever writing at the time they were/are being provided with.

Edited by Rishabal693 - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Then I will say, Harshad and Rohit Purohit. Though m not very fond of Armaan (neutral) and Abhimanyu toh I dislike , but actors I like these two more , especially Harshad but i m not sure if it is because i like from before (fan from previous show), whereas Karan mehra and Mohsin I only have seen their characters in yrkkh and I do like Naitik and Kartik. Kaira had sensational chemistry.

acting wise…harshad chopda, Jay soni and rohit purohit are the best male actors of rishta…all generations… harshad and Jay are slightly better than Rohit purohit because they have more experience in lead roles and both have done bollywood as well.. with females..I think samriddi is the best out of all the heroines when they started..although shivangi got better after a few years..
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 months ago