Which character would not exist in this generation

Viewer Polls

Poll

Which character would die before end of this generation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 days ago

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

I know everyone is waiting for white day/yellow day/blue day

So vote with honesty.

Maut ka Khel Shuru kiya jaye.

Disclaimer: In this post I talked about death of character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It's obviously still Madhav for me ⚔️

Maan 😂 You included the FL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget, show runs on Fl's DDP ☠️

But the makers are actually very sadistic with gen 4 fl, it's not even a whole year of this gen. But Abheera cried more than all of her predecessors combined.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Maan 😂 You included the FL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget, show runs on Fl's DDP ☠️

But the makers are actually very sadistic with gen 4 fl, it's not even a whole year of this gen. But Abheera cried more than all of her predecessors combined.

Didi I included Abhira for a reason.

Because Before end of generation 2 Naira waa dead,And Abhira is a 20 percent Naira,So I think She will be dead before the end of this generation and Armaan would marry to another girl....

Never say never(Rajan Shahi)

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I voted for All of them n even others might die

Maybe next gen will have aliens or some other beings from another universe as this show is already many years ahead of current 2024 Maybe DKP will take a leap of a 100 billion years for next gen5 to do something innovative n different smiley42

Edited by Dora-cakes - 11 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Didi I included Abhira for a reason.

Because Before end of generation 2 Naira waa dead,And Abhira is a 20 percent Naira,So I think She will be dead before the end of this generation and Armaan would marry to another girl....

Never say never(Rajan Shahi)

If they follow Naira then Abhira will die and Armaan will get someone that looks exactly like her 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If they follow Naira then Abhira will die and Armaan will get someone that looks exactly like her 🤣🤣

Ruhi's story will be finished soon there will not be any surrogacy and triangle anymore instead it will follow generation 2 story.Abhira woukd make a place in everyone's heart(also Fufu,Kajal,Charu,Ruhi,Vidya) it tooks one year than they will have a baby and a separatuon track and reunite and at last Abhira will be dead and for this child's shake they bring a new mumma and Kaveri will hate her,Madhav will hate her but they will got married anyhow and then we will see a delivery if Armaan's new child.1 chidk from Ruhi is I guess a big brother and 2 from Abhira and that lady woud be girls then her mumma woukd be died and blame goes to Abhira's child and Manish witness something that Oh my god history repeats itself.

Then after 18 years.

Abhira's daughter's intro by Oh kanha ab toh murli ki/life is beautiful in a boat and flowers dropping and 5 fl lead's template om the way.Then she reached Poddar house and her sister would be waiting for her mumma's Katil.