Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 12 days ago

Most of gen2 fans I have seen are very calm and does not get in this type of things. But I guess some exceptions are everywhere.

Yes of course some are always exceptions anc I would love to one of them.Not everyone is Calm some shows there reactuon by these ways so that they can calm down and that's a way to burst out anger.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Initial story of kaira was nice but now in maa they'll present more toxic and low class version of it. And knowing Maa would be main character everywhere their story will get wiped out.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Initial story of kaira was nice but now in maa they'll present more toxic and low class version of it. And knowing Maa would be main character everywhere their story will get wiped out.

I think it's a Rupali Ganguli show,It was and It will be wheather she is near her 100 years.But she made a goodwill now for more than 5 years.I think after 6 months She will be died same like Akshara in generation 1 and she will give her daighter her name Anupama and than jer diaghter will struggle in male lead's family that's it.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I think it's a Rupali Ganguli show,It was and It will be wheather she is near her 100 years.But she made a goodwill now for more than 5 years.I think after 6 months She will be died same like Akshara in generation 1 and she will give her daighter her name Anupama and than jer diaghter will struggle in male lead's family that's it.

Maa theme was middle aged women story and her struggles.

Young couple may not be accepted as there are many such serials.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maa theme was middle aged women story and her struggles.

Young couple may not be accepted as there are many such serials.

Yes it is also now same middle aged woman's struggle love story who is oldie now can live max. till a leap then makers will see if trp is came so brimg it on othersise let's continue with youmger generation Anupama.This new Anupama is also harashed but story is yrkkh 2 copies so not by jisband but by in laws of husband this time

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

There's no comparison whatsoever. Akshara and Naira connected so well with the separation, anxiety and pain. Upmaa aunty and that new girl is just being cartoons. One is giving competition in overacting to the other. But I guess it will work just like all the copy pasting that's working these days.