Yeh Rishta Generation 5 Songs suggestions

Posted: 8 days ago

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

So,it's my madness or crazyness to think about Generation 5 from now that we will sure witness before January 2026 anyhow.

So,this thread is a question asked by me to all of you.

Though I know Dkp's music department do nothing nowdays but Never say never.

Well If you remember Yeh Rishte hai pyar ke and Kundali Bhagya Already set a trend that bollywood songs can be their own show's songs.

Sajda tera Sajda-Kundali Bhagya

Dheere Dheere se meri Jindagi mein Aana-Yeh Rishte hain Pyar ke

Lag Ja Gale and Ruhedariyan-Yeh Rishta 3

They all are bollywood songs that suits very well in the show and audience loved it.

Now can you suggest some beat music to makers for Yrkkh 5 leads,Show because their music department got paid by do nothing.

Yes,You have chance to prove makers...

Do it now man.

Maybe makers choose one of our song from this thread and keep it as title track or something like lead's song in next generation.

Choose your favourite bollywood song that would suit in next generation's story or couples or lead whatever you are thinking of.

Ome thing I noticed 4-5 times in past whatever we talked about makers listend to us and use some of our ideas in their show.

Latest example is Abhir Abhir Abhir.

and I knew many more but I forgot now.

So,We can't produce a background score or Orignal sound track so We can just share

link,so share your favourite...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I liked s2 and s3 songs. Some songs of kaira are equally good as abhira.

Abhira songs especially janiya and abhimanyu bg scores are my fav.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I liked s2 and s3 songs. Some songs of kaira are equally good as abhira.

Abhira songs especially janiya and abhimanyu bg scores are my fav.

So you wish that both of these generations song woould be reuse in generation 5 if I am not wrong Didi

Welk Iiked a web series song very much So I am telling you now.

You can imagine this on lead couple,male lead,side line character or anyone you wish.

Aise Kyun From Mismatched series.

(My favourite series,in Rom com)

https://youtu.be/blRe2wQP-_U?feature=shared

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

So,it's my madness or crazyness to think about Generation 5 from now that we will sure witness before January 2026 anyhow.

So,this thread is a question asked by me to all of you.

Though I know Dkp's music department do nothing nowdays but Never say never.

Well If you remember Yeh Rishte hai pyar ke and Kundali Bhagya Already set a trend that bollywood songs can be their own show's songs.

Sajda tera Sajda-Kundali Bhagya

Dheere Dheere se meri Jindagi mein Aana-Yeh Rishte hain Pyar ke

Lag Ja Gale and Ruhedariyan-Yeh Rishta 3

They all are bollywood songs that suits very well in the show and audience loved it.

Now can you suggest some beat music to makers for Yrkkh 5 leads,Show because their music department got paid by do nothing.

Yes,You have chance to prove makers...

Do it now man.

Maybe makers choose one of our song from this thread and keep it as title track or something like lead's song in next generation.

Choose your favourite bollywood song that would suit in next generation's story or couples or lead whatever you are thinking of.

Ome thing I noticed 4-5 times in past whatever we talked about makers listend to us and use some of our ideas in their show.

Latest example is Abhir Abhir Abhir.

and I knew many more but I forgot now.

So,We can't produce a background score or Orignal sound track so We can just share

link,so share your favourite...

Hey. Does Gen 4 have any theme song. Like gen 1 was the OG Yrkkh song, gen 2 was Range Hai Dino Ke Dil. Gen 3 had Aapno Ka Saaya. What is Gen 4's theme song? Does Gen 4 have any other songs like couple songs. Like Jaaniye for Abhira or More Saiyaan for Kaira?

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

Hey. Does Gen 4 have any theme song. Like gen 1 was the OG Yrkkh song, gen 2 was Range Hai Dino Ke Dil. Gen 3 had Aapno Ka Saaya. What is Gen 4's theme song? Does Gen 4 have any other songs like couple songs. Like Jaaniye for Abhira or More Saiyaan for Kaira?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361990

Hello Didi,This thread may help you.

All songs of all generation written here.

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gen 2 has 2 more theme songs ..one used to play during initial kaira days ..din me jugnu talashta hu ...kark , it has a sad version also . And another one when sirat enters ..starts with bandhan aise band jate h ( however it sounds more of a bhai behen song than a couple song smiley37)

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Gen 2 has 2 more theme songs ..one used to play during initial kaira days ..din me jugnu talashta hu ...kark , it has a sad version also . And another one when sirat enters ..starts with bandhan aise band jate h ( however it sounds more of a bhai behen song than a couple song smiley37)

Well that songs were already added in that list.

Khayal tera jagata hai and Badhan aise bandh jate hai

https://youtu.be/LhowSvq-cuU?feature=shared