Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Main ek baat bolo. Marna mat. But the fact that UKA couple is dressed like bride and groom makes me think that they will win the best Jodi award

Abhimaan deserves it more than anyone else, but I don't think sitara is interested in Rishta. Dkp would put all its energy for Anupamaa

This year no other couple deserves it other than AA.. They have maintained the no 1 position for months in FMN ratings.. Baki Sitara ki marzi🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.. Actually after seeing how the channel and PH are handling shaadi track, my expectation levels have gone to zero.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gooddays

daada sa ki muh boli behen leela jii bhi to daadi saath baithi huyi haismiley36

Aree Haan.. how dare I forget the existence of jagat Mata and her show smiley3smiley5

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Main ek baat bolo. Marna mat. But the fact that UKA couple is dressed like bride and groom makes me think that they will win the best Jodi award

Abhimaan deserves it more than anyone else, but I don't think sitara is interested in Rishta. Dkp would put all its energy for Anupamaa

itne sauceless pair ko denge? They don't deserve it. Social media pe bhi unse zyada Saraj fans hai. Abhimaan Saraj are the main contenders for That award but as you said sitara is not interested in the show so mil bhi sakta hai
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It can be. Then either sam is the girl next to her in white or not in this segment smiley36

@bold I thought this ..cause Abhira is more likely to twin with Kaveri
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

didn’t our ex lead and ex PL grace the occasion last year ? Or was it some other event ? Remember seeing caps ..

Thats ITA 2023😅😅😅 Yeah their appearance together was indeed a hot news 🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

didn’t our ex lead and ex PL grace the occasion last year ? Or was it some other event ? Remember seeing caps ..

they must have smiley36 but i left watching mainstream itv for quite some time in between, so mostly forgot about these stuff.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aree Haan.. how dare I forget the existence of jagat Mata and her show smiley3smiley5

say suri to mata in mata stylesmiley15
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

they must have smiley36 but i left watching mainstream itv for quite some time in between, so mostly forgot about these stuff.

the forum was abuzz with the news back then ..but @OliviaP just clarified it was ITA
Edited by sharadrocks - a month ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

idk why she looks like Bhavika to me

Ya even I think it's bhavika

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gooddays

say suri to mata in mata stylesmiley15

Suri suri suri! Bohot bohot badi galti hogayi.. Suri haan! Aage se dhyaan rakhungi! Suri!

smiley6smiley5 how the hell is she getting the numbers in.. aaarrrghhhhh!!! smiley7smiley7