Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I want Papa Armaan and his beti …😍

Beti ke samay toh papa rehte hi haa, bete ke samay gayab rehta haa smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Everyone got good fits except the Bride

Bas apni bahu ke kapde na bhoole

Ye log Abhira ka kapda and jewellery ke paise se mantap set banaya hai ...smiley39

Edited by Visszz - a month ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

My KP for separation - Rohit dies and all evidence points towards Ruhi…Manish begs Abhira to take Ruhi’s case ..and then it is Phoolan ka taaron ka ..and Vidya orders Abhira to leave the house if she is going to defend Ruhi ..Armaan is likely to remain silent under the circumstances because she has placed Ruhi and the Goenkas above their relationship and family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - a month ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mujhe single mother nahi single father trope chahiye iss gensmiley13

And Abhira's memory loss track.

Main ek FF likh rahi hoon on the same trope on Twitter - interested? (was inspired by those edits on Armaan and Lil pari)

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I want Papa Armaan and his beti …😍

i want a track where Abhira is presumed dead but she's actually not, maybe she gets into an accident and loses her memory. And Armaan raising his daughter alone for a few years.

Armaan is actually so attached to Abhira that if he loses her he might even resort to self harm. So he would need a solid reason to stay alive and his and Abhira's child would be that reason for him.

I want khadoosmaan back who's cold with everyone except his daughter. smiley42

Edited by Fortnight - a month ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Main ek FF likh rahi hoon on the same trope on Twitter - interested? (was inspired by those edits on Armaan and Lil pari)

yes sure please share it heresmiley27
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

mujhe single mother nahi single father trope chahiye iss gensmiley13

And Abhira's memory loss track.

In hi nanna delivery ke baad depression +accident =Post traumatic amnesia ho gaya...

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

IMG_20240921_122500.jpg

Double checking again.. They will just not have #Kavira instead of # Abhimaan, right? smiley6

I know Abhimaan hai, coz Rohit had posted one story of him at the SPA, so I am assuming ek toh act saath main hona chahiye

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i want a track where Abhira is presumed dead but she's actually not, maybe she gets into an accident and loses her memory. And Armaan raising his daughter alone for a few years.

Armaan is actually so attached to Abhira that if he loses her he might even resort to self harm. So he would need a solid reason to stay alive and his and Abhira's child would be that reason for him.

I want khadoosmaan back who's cold with everyone except his daughter. smiley42

So we are not quitting after suhaag raat now? 😃

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I wont.....because bride and groom will change Vidya Maa will get new outfit for them smiley1

Kasam serial pe dekha hai aise Varmala ke baad outfit change