Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000052782.jpg

Even she got better outfit and jewellery than you know who

Lo ! Dosa phir se palat gaya🤣 did she get the news ke abhira ko baby ho sakta hai?

Edited by Krinya - a month ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Ha tho hogaya legacy establish.....abhi outfit change ki baari for the main event

Is the tradition that it comes from groom's side? Then there is slight chance that your KP might come true..

mujhe single mother nahi single father trope chahiye iss gensmiley13

And Abhira's memory loss track.

That s a good storyline isliye dkp nahi dega smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1000052782.jpg

Even she got better outfit and jewellery than you know who

Maine bola toh tha armaan venue se gayab hain sunke khush ho gayi hogi ke mera beta mere bina shaadi nahi kar raha toh ready hoke aayi hogi (bechari ko kya pata choti bahu ne inke bade bete ko busy rakha hain) smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sita maiyya ne luv kush ko akele paala tha

tab toh Raja Ram te na..not vanvas..but they’ve shown so much of conflict and resolution in the first year only..divorce aur remarriage bhi ..so I am at a loss to understand what conflict will they show ..although they can come up with something contrived ..itna crappy writing hai that kuch bhi dikha sakte hain ..
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Today’s Kaveri’s dialogues give me the feeling that it is vanvas that lies ahead rather than any white day ..and if there is even a white day, it is more likely that they will udaofy Madhav ..he is Raja Dashrath after all ..and Vidya won’t let Armaan perform the rites blah blah …

Toh matlab hum sab ki ichcha for the win - useless Madhav will be udaod and we will get Vanvas for Abhimaan - matlab 2 in one khushismiley27 Lekin DKP itni khushi him bechare fans ko ek saath dega smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

mujhe single mother nahi single father trope chahiye iss gensmiley13

And Abhira's memory loss track.

I want Papa Armaan and his beti …😍
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Maine bola toh tha armaan venue se gayab hain sunke khush ho gayi hogi ke mera beta mere bina shaadi nahi kar raha toh ready hoke aayi hogi (bechari ko kya pata choti bahu ne inke bade bete ko busy rakha hain) smiley39

this literally sounds like a d grade bhojpuri movie plot. Dkp ka standard 📉
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IMG_20240921_122500.jpg

Double checking again.. They will just not have #Kavira instead of # Abhimaan, right? smiley6

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is the tradition that it comes from groom's side? Then there is slight chance that your KP might come true..

Today MG said kapde ladke walon ki taraf se aata hai but I want you to wear this and I spoke with armaan regarding that.....so Vidya may come with kapde and abhira may just use the veil from the current outfit for the emotional touch.

And if my offscreen assumption is right then this track is last moment addition to accommodate awards....and so in a hurry they may have picked some which they got their hands on....because armaans is good and his accessories are also good...why would they compromise so much with abhiras fit