News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago
Before Armaan’s realisation of his love for Abhira, he kept three women on pedestal, worshipped them and blindly believed them.. Kaveri, Vidya & Roohi.. During Rumaal wedding, the image he had for Kaveri broke, he started raising voice against her.. Though he made it clear to Roohi, he doesn’t love her and left her at the altar, her Sachi acchi image is still intact and he believes she is a good family girl who wants to give a chance to his brother and live with him and feels guilty of hurting her.. Now that Sachi achi image will break.. Only one remaining is Vidya and her Mamta.. Though he went against her wishes to marry Abhira, Vidya will do something to hurt him bad.. Then finally he will leave Poddar House and go on a vanvaas. He will be be free from burden of all Ehsaans…
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

everything about this wedding is off. EVERYTHING

yeh shaddi nahi, comedy circus hai smiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rishta main kisi ko performance and award mile na mile Kaveri ko dono zaroor milega

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same yaar..

I want stunt khatam karke armaan wapas aaye & pandit bol de ke shubh muhurat khatam ho gaya. I dont want this shaadi to go through.

Let them have mu or mg hurdle bane.. Whatever illogical thing they want to show they can but shaadi honi nahi chahiye bas.

Instead of leaving abhira in mandap like this varmala ke time bhaag jaata like last time, aur zyada dramatic bhi hota & scene recreation bhi ho jaata. This is not the first time he is leaving abhira for ruhi... And i guess this won't be the last also 🤦‍♀️

Ek toh zyada hi understanding ho gayi hai mu hoti hi nahi bich meinsmiley7

Iski jagah shaadi hogi and then Vidya Ruhi Kaveri Abhira ki kitchen politics dikhayenge. Isse better toh waise separation and angst hoga (separation without kid)

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same yaar..

I want stunt khatam karke armaan wapas aaye & pandit bol de ke shubh muhurat khatam ho gaya. I dont want this shaadi to go through.

Let them have mu or mg hurdle bane.. Whatever illogical thing they want to show they can but shaadi honi nahi chahiye bas.

Instead of leaving abhira in mandap like this varmala ke time bhaag jaata like last time, aur zyada dramatic bhi hota & scene recreation bhi ho jaata. This is not the first time he is leaving abhira for ruhi... And i guess this won't be the last also 🤦‍♀️

My vote is for this 🙋‍♀️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Rishta main kisi ko performance and award mile na mile Kaveri ko dono zaroor milega

Best saas kaveri poddar smiley27 but well milna bhi chahiye, not because of the character but Anita raj.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Best saas kaveri poddar smiley27 but well milna bhi chahiye, not because of the character but Anita raj.

I am curious to know their definition of best though !
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Ek toh zyada hi understanding ho gayi hai mu hoti hi nahi bich meinsmiley7

Iski jagah shaadi hogi and then Vidya Ruhi Kaveri Abhira ki kitchen politics dikhayenge. Isse better toh waise separation and angst hoga (separation without kid)

Agar zyada understanding hain toh mg beech mein aa sakta hain na. As he was the one who forced abhira for the wedding.

Maine decide kar liya mein toh nikal rahi, yeh show nahi dekhna ab. Dont want to come here just for ranting. Leads ki shaadi kharab kar sakte hain toh aage acche story milegi iski koi ummeed hi nahi mujhe 🤦‍♀️

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she should get a styling award. Humare show mein best styled wahi haismiley36
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Well she is best saas for Vidya.....she keeps her above her own son for sure