Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 29 days ago

I do not even consider this to be a wedding atm. This a whole ass circus going on with Ruhi and us as the clowns. Us because we gotta be a grade fools for watching this smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240921-094432_X.jpgScreenshot_20240921-094315_X.jpg

It's not even about ruhi and abhira.... it's about the complete negligence from the styling department

I could have delt with this lehenga otherwise, but what is this?? The outfits given during other functions have been better and so much of negligence on wedding outfit? and it's only with abhiras fit....ruhi will also get a better one later.

They have rushed with the wedding sequence

Mereko who feel ho nahi aa rahi jo rishta weddings main aati tji

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Hospital mein itni so called foreshadowing kyu karwai thi Abhira se jab waisa kuch dena nahi tha ko. smiley7

They'll get married in this situation and then roz 2 kgs ki jagah 5 kgs Humiliation hoga in dono kasmiley5

Someone said Gen 4 reached it's peak with Armaan's realisation and redemption phase and i agree. Iske baad it's just gonna go downhill.

What I really don't get in all this is.. Ruhi ko tho waise bhi Apne relationship status se koi matlab Nahi Hai.. tho Kya hi faraq padtha if they showed all of this after Armaan Abhira were also married? I mean I don't get what the rush is to get her to marry Armaan like this before he got married? Or is this because she thinks she wants virgin Armaan now that she knows un dono ke beech aisa kuch Nahi Hua Hai by Armaan's own admission smiley37 I'm at a loss!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rishta parallel story update that is better than the show smiley41

https://youtu.be/cHVBx3HyYUA?si=CFJi2IZjhTpDqV16

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not even consider this to be a wedding atm. This a whole ass circus going on with Ruhi and us as the clowns. Us because we gotta be a grade fools for watching this smiley39

Ruhi ka expose hoga family ks saamne. And then GraNd WeddiNg hogismiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I love the IF voiceover person. " Armaan Ruhi ko uski aukaat dikhayega" " Jab Rohit k samney sach sachmuch ayega"smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Screenshot_20240921-094432_X.jpgScreenshot_20240921-094315_X.jpg

It's not even about ruhi and abhira.... it's about the complete negligence from the styling department

I could have delt with this lehenga otherwise, but what is this?? The outfits given during other functions have been better and so much of negligence on wedding outfit? and it's only with abhiras fit....ruhi will also get a better one later.

And to think the most probable reason for this is because they needed two of the same.. Someone in the creative team really thought showing Ruhi's paagalpanti needed the same fit and jewelry, and her antics were not enoughsmiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was looking for a hidden message in the capped letters in Ur post smiley19 Meri umeed hi Tod di smiley38

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And lehenga change hoga.....Vidya ko bas yaad rahe shaadi main khali haath nahin aate

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is going to cliff and hug armaan there and they will come back as if nothing happened smiley1...... insab ke beech 20+ year old almost worn-out lehenga phatega??

Are we getting new lehenga, abhira had got the most simple look in all gens iss Acha usko white lehenga dedete

After teej, janaashtmi and engagement they bring shaadi ka sabse bekar iss acha they would have given sangeet wala lehenga