Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Lehenga se zyaada uss jewellery ka change hona hai...

Abhira's lehenga is slightly similar to Mishti minus that bead work...But the change in jewellery clearly differentiate both looks..m

I can't believe Ruhi got better jewellery in both dream and in real RuMaal wedding than Abhira. Mehendi tak nahi lagayi proper.

#fcukdkp

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira ka pura parivar yahi represent kar raha haismiley5 Suru ko bol deta. Woh khushi khushi chura letismiley42

Haina.. she is the best popcorn character on this show across the past three gens!

do baar kar diya

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 29 days ago

Word Count: 0

The best story of Rishta. They got to grow old together and see their kids grow

Akshara Naitik (@naitik_akshara) / X

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 29 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Screenshot_20240921-094432_X.jpgScreenshot_20240921-094315_X.jpg

It's not even about ruhi and abhira.... it's about the complete negligence from the styling department

I could have delt with this lehenga otherwise, but what is this?? The outfits given during other functions have been better and so much of negligence on wedding outfit? and it's only with abhiras fit....ruhi will also get a better one later.

Edited by Rash_H - 29 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Apparently MG churane wale Hain according to Krish, right? smiley37 one man maayka bechaara fossil vampire

usney swarna ko dulha wala welcome arti bhi nahi karney diya, sab usko karna hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Hospital mein itni so called foreshadowing kyu karwai thi Abhira se jab waisa kuch dena nahi tha ko. smiley7

They'll get married in this situation and then roz 2 kgs ki jagah 5 kgs Humiliation hoga in dono kasmiley5

Someone said Gen 4 reached it's peak with Armaan's realisation and redemption phase and i agree. Iske baad it's just gonna go downhill.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240921-094432_X.jpgScreenshot_20240921-094315_X.jpg

It's not even about ruhi and abhira.... it's about the complete negligence from the styling department

I could have delt with this lehenga otherwise, but what is this?? The outfits given during other functions have been better and so much on negligence on wedding outfit? and it's only with abhiras fit....ruhi will also get a better one later.

Urrghhh...don't get me started!! I'm trying so hard to stay away from any tippani on the clothes smiley7

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Urrghhh...don't get me started!! I'm trying so hard to stay away from any tippani on the clothes smiley7

OH MY GOD ME TOO. I'm trying so hard to accept this outfit but then i go on X and read comments like "it's not that bad she looks simple, i really like this simple look" and it's makes me more madsmiley7

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm sure Ruhi will change and get a better outfitsmiley36

She might get a better outfit but will still look horrible in that .. so no use..