Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am curious to know their definition of best though !

nothing. Every major character of SP show usually gets an award like a school relay race participation trophy smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

she should get a styling award. Humare show mein best styled wahi haismiley36

am 100% sure she styles herself ..so she deserves an award as stylist too lol

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/sV-0U-GGu68?si=IHGU-QatKVj67peL

The last few seconds of the video... Will she run to the cliff with that veil trailing behind smiley24

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

IF they show Abhira’s entry at the same time as Ruhi’s exit from the PH, I would probably watch the show again 😹

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The video also says that rohit sees ruhi with armaan... Will he see armaan going on a long drive with ruhi in wedding clothes and be like 🤷‍♀️

I'm still hoping that rohit does learn the truth, but expectations are at rock bottomsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/sV-0U-GGu68?si=IHGU-QatKVj67peL

The last few seconds of the video... Will she run to the cliff with that veil trailing behind smiley24

phir bhi veil phatega nahismiley7
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The video also says that rohit sees ruhi with armaan... Will he see armaan going on a long drive with ruhi in wedding clothes and be like 🤷‍♀️

I'm still hoping that rohit does learn the truth, but expectations are at rock bottomsmiley36

it makes no sense to go back to square one although the makers are capable of doing that as well ..apart from drama, there has to be consequence ..so maybe alongside grihapravesh, there could be a grih se nikaalna ceremony too ..after which, Ruhi may well return with a pregnancy report ..fake or real 🤷🏻‍♀️
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

People keep bringing up how gen 3 was ruined with AA so gen 4 will be too but tbh the lead characters were extremely polarizing and were not compatible from the get go in the previous gen. Abhimanyu faked suicide to get Akshu to confess her love (wow now I know where Ruhi gets it from, her poppy) I mean they literally had a 2 minute love story which was doomed right from the start. Yes the actors had great chemistry but the characters never did which was not the case with gen 1 & 2 nor with gen 4. Abhira and Armaan are extremely compatible and have no one but each other as family. They do have their flaws but none of it is that they are ill suited for each other.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

it makes no sense to go back to square one although the makers are capable of doing that as well ..apart from drama, there has to be consequence ..so maybe alongside grihapravesh, there could be a grih se nikaalna ceremony too ..after which, Ruhi may well return with a pregnancy report ..fake or real 🤷🏻‍♀️

Matlab manish kanyadaan karke ek beti ko bida karega & dusri wasli ghar todke wapas aa jayegismiley32.