Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: a month ago

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1837322692892221909

instead of the dream they could have just shown her dancing at the baraat. I mean abhira is supposed to do random shit like that. Plus, Armaan seeing Abhira for the first time in bridal wear bhi mil jaata. Uskey baad yeh sawdhaan india wala tamasha kar lete

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1837168308757402032

Such a pretty edit. This was indeed the best phase of gen 4. Armaan deciding to leave his house for Abhira and that Mehendi scene where he has her name on his hand🥹 iss baar toh usse mehendi bhi nahi lagi :(

And Also him touching her feets (idk why but it always melts my heart)smiley27

After what they did in gen 3 why did i even think they care about fans and their sentiments. They clearly don't

What you wrote in small font is a indication to quit this show now.....wedding happens or not after this track I quit

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

That's why I said good and bad! Waise aise shaadi hona bhi bad event ke account mein hi jaata hai tho us hisaab se sequence teekh hi Hai smiley23

Farak kya pardta hai they will marry atleast two three times in this show, next time shaadi main dhang ka lhenga pehen lenge

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SPA has just 4 categories this time, right? Last time I saw that there were much more.. How will they accomodate all?

Originally posted by: Rash_H

What you wrote in small font is a indication to quit this show now.....wedding happens or not after this track I quit

Same. Sahi samay pe nikal lene main bhalayi haa. smiley36

That's why I want the Wedding to go through. At least we will have a closure

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

atleast SR tak ruko humare saath smiley31

Their shaadi and SR will be closure for me atleast. And the best part of an itv love story is their falling in love phase and confession and that's done here

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

SPA has just 4 categories this time, right? Last time I saw that there were much more.. How will they accomodate all?

aur bhi categories hongi but woh jury decide karegi
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1837322692892221909

instead of the dream they could have just shown her dancing at the baraat. I mean abhira is supposed to do random shit like that. Plus, Armaan seeing Abhira for the first time in bridal wear bhi mil jaata. Uskey baad yeh sawdhaan india wala tamasha kar lete

everything about this wedding is off. EVERYTHING
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Voting wala categories sirf 4 hain, baki they will have best ma, baap, new character, kid etc. Usually, they give something to every show smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aisi ghatiya shaadi se accha hai dono ko bachelor hi rakho

#IAmTeamNoShaadi

Same yaar..

I want stunt khatam karke armaan wapas aaye & pandit bol de ke shubh muhurat khatam ho gaya. I dont want this shaadi to go through.

Let them have mu or mg hurdle bane.. Whatever illogical thing they want to show they can but shaadi honi nahi chahiye bas.

Instead of leaving abhira in mandap like this varmala ke time bhaag jaata like last time, aur zyada dramatic bhi hota & scene recreation bhi ho jaata. This is not the first time he is leaving abhira for ruhi... And i guess this won't be the last also 🤦‍♀️