Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

But ye weird jewellery ka kya

Matching matching.....isse zyada kya hosakta hai.... jo bhi first dikk gaya they picked it up....set of two

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Pink main uske saath good kya huwa tha??? Ohhhh Vidya said ye shaadi nahi armaan ki barbaadi hai tho abhi pink legenge ke saath pink suitcase bhi milsakta hai....OH shift honge dono.....but still in whole of Mumbai they dint find one lehenga will all beads intact smiley7

A_Derry_Girl pink suitcase can make a appearance now

But Abhira ka suitcase toh OH mai he hoga na, or she will get a matching suitcase for armaan sa smiley42

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1837349538568327567

Hiba looks so pretty smiley27 Sam's dress is same i guess in different colour. Can't wait to see her full look

#bestjodiforAbhiMaan

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pink main uske saath good kya huwa tha??? Ohhhh Vidya said ye shaadi nahi armaan ki barbaadi hai tho abhi pink legenge ke saath pink suitcase bhi milsakta hai....OH shift honge dono.....but still in whole of Mumbai they dint find one lehenga will all beads intact smiley7

A_Derry_Girl pink suitcase can make a appearance now

That's why I said good and bad! Waise aise shaadi hona bhi bad event ke account mein hi jaata hai tho us hisaab se sequence teekh hi Hai smiley23

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan tho Manish filhaal kangaal Hai, Yuvraj tho ameer baap ka beta tha na.. please let's not make fun of vampire's weird poverty where he can host a wedding but not the clothes smiley22

Manish kangal hai?smiley37 He decked up gh in 1 day also hosted the wedding ,the other day abhira gave his full wallet to a beggar , ye kaise kangal hai?

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1837349538568327567

Hiba looks so pretty smiley27 Sam's dress is same i guess in different colour. Can't wait to see her full look

#bestjodiforAbhiMaan

Call me biased but if we see all the current jodis of starplus then Abhimaan are the best.....they have to win best jodi and plus their relationship growth as a couple was shown beautifully

Fortnight thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1837168308757402032

Such a pretty edit. This was indeed the best phase of gen 4. Armaan deciding to leave his house for Abhira and that Mehendi scene where he has her name on his hand🥹 iss baar toh usse mehendi bhi nahi lagi :(

And Also him touching her feets (idk why but it always melts my heart)smiley27

After what they did in gen 3 why did i even think they care about fans and their sentiments. They clearly don't

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Call me biased but if we see all the current jodis of starplus then Abhimaan are the best.....they have to win best jodi and plus their relationship growth as a couple was shown beautifully

Out of all the couples in SP rn, they are the only ones to have a proper growth arch and relationship. Plus, they are the prettiest and deserve awards as a pretty privilege idk smiley22

Fortnight thumbnail

jaise hum biased hai waise starplus bhi biased hai isliye mujhe koi umeed nahi rakhnismiley13
Fortnight thumbnail

They also deserves best pati patni award more than anyone else!!!!