Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

lahenga toh 20+ years paheley liya tha woh bhi buy one get one free k offer mai. Tab kaha kangaal tha smiley22

20 plus years wale lehenge mein thoda wear and tear issues hona tho bantha hai.. or did we expect the vampires to look after the wardrobe of their dead/presumed dead grand daughters smiley24 actually maybe they did one and didn't the other.. now that's the same bias that Vidya is claiming she doesn't have between her sons right? smiley7

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aisi ghatiya shaadi se accha hai dono ko bachelor hi rakho

#IAmTeamNoShaadi

I am joining your team #NoShaadi for the win

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi is so stupid that she didn't even remember that the colour of her aasmaan se Neela, samandar se gehra pyaar is blue.. tho Jaise ring pehna Hai, wohi blue lehenga pehen leti.. WHY THE HELL DID SHE HAVE TO WEAR SAME LEHENGA?? smiley7

It's kudrat ka ishaara you see.... Kyunki BNanu ne uski matashree ko bhi maasi jaisa same legenga khareedke diya, it surely means ki RuRu ki shaadi Ar se hi hoga.. Ismein RuRu ki kya galti, galti tho B Nanu ki hai jisne lenhenga liya, matashree jisne apni lehenga sambhalke rakhi.. Aur kambakht kudrat jho ishaare pe ishaara dete jaa raha haismiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guysss I think they wanted to stick to pink theme for Abhira for all good and bad occasions and hence they probably picked the only pink lehenga in their collection? Rash this is my response for Ur need to understand why they may have picked this trashy lehenga for the bride! They didn't want to ruin the sequence perhaps smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

isliye maine bola Yuvraj nahi toh uske stylist ko bhej do show mein

Main bol rahi hoon Yuvraj ko bagal waaley set se 1 gantey kliye le aao, recreation kheltey kheltey is baar abhira k ma ki jagah armaan ki vidya maata ko udha doh, and shaddi cancel kardoh. smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 29 days ago

Sorry what now?? Why is she sounding like Tia baby and her universe talks.. par teekh hai.. Tia was also villain ke naam pe dhabba! Ruhi is also same!

Comparing Ruhi with Tia baby smiley22...Uska bhi apna class hai ...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

At this point, even IF is writing a better story than Bhavna Behen

https://youtu.be/cHVBx3HyYUA?si=ajd6ExpgCFdkGUsU

I need the SS to confirm it before I believe it smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rash_H

But lehenga tho 20+ year old hai na? Thab se kangaal te? I am trying to make peace with the lehenga thinking it's 20+ year old lehenga that's why it's worn-out......dkp is just being realistic smiley24

But I am unable to do the same when I see it

But ye weird jewellery ka kya

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guysss I think they wanted to stick to pink theme for Abhira for all good and bad occasions and hence they probably picked the only pink lehenga in their collection? Rash this is my response for Ur need to understand why they may have picked this trashy lehenga for the bride! They didn't want to ruin the sequence perhaps smiley22

Pink main uske saath good kya huwa tha??? Ohhhh Vidya said ye shaadi nahi armaan ki barbaadi hai tho abhi pink legenge ke saath pink suitcase bhi milsakta hai....OH shift honge dono.....but still in whole of Mumbai they dint find one lehenga will all beads intact smiley7

A_Derry_Girl pink suitcase can make a appearance now

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It's kudrat ka ishaara you see.... Kyunki BNanu ne uski matashree ko bhi maasi jaisa same legenga khareedke diya, it surely means ki RuRu ki shaadi Ar se hi hoga.. Ismein RuRu ki kya galti, galti tho B Nanu ki hai jisne lenhenga liya, matashree jisne apni lehenga sambhalke rakhi.. Aur kambakht kudrat jho ishaare pe ishaara dete jaa raha haismiley36

Kismat toh already isse fed up hai iska na honewaali prev wedding pe dhika diya..Ab kudrat and aaj devi maa ko bhi pareshan kar rah hai ...