Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Damn ya.....this is sickening, I just saw one post.....better to stay away from tag today it's gonna turn very ugly

fanwars mein uss fd se koi nahi jeet sakta. the kind of language they use.smiley11 bodyshame, sl*tshame real people for some actor who dgaf about their existence
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Bride swap definitely nahi hoga... I don't think matter will reach upto mandap also

So Ruhi will wear the exact same lehenga and even that 1 crore ring... Okeysmiley31smiley31
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

So Ruhi will wear the exact same lehenga and even that 1 crore ring... Okeysmiley31smiley31

Ya she may attempt but nahi hoga or episode main she won't wear that lehenga.....just to intensify the effect of her intentions they showed it in promo.....but abhira ka lehenga change hoga

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

It is indeed copyrighted to kaira ..blame the dkp ppl..they specially made songs like banno pyari during abhim akshara shadi , and a lot more ..kaira time ost r still memorable ...but none this time and its been a year almost ...wedding episodes are always special for all Jodi's of dkp but this is the first time they wasted everything in creating negative plots like prenup and infertility and make ruhi the center of attraction smiley39 abhiman ke liye sirf copy paste of other shows and their own show..toh theek hai .mujhe kya🤷‍♀️ may be they want ppl to re-watch kaira on hotstar🤣

I thought DKP and Channel were the copyright owners, and so they can use it for any couple. I do agree that DKP has been very cheap with this generation, and I don't blame them, Gen 3 pe itna kharcha kiya aur kuch mila nhi toh ab paise bachane hi honge.smiley36smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Meri KP saari wrong nikal rahi hai smiley13smiley13

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://youtu.be/Dx3AAYBszDk?si=uq8iPE8Am7ZGEeRS

Yeh phirse bol raha hai bride swap nahi hogasmiley13

Ruhi and Armaan will have a confrontation. Armaan will follow Ruhi and Abhira will follow Armaan. Ruhi will tell everything to Armaan.

Also shaadi hogi 100 percent hogi smiley24

aree yaar why are they using same lehenga for just confrontation?smiley29 Woh toh ghar ke koi bhi clothes me ho sakta tha….. damn dkp🔪
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope Abhira or Armaan can figure out how to expose Ruhis kartoots to family. If only both of them know her asliyat, koi faayda nahi. She'll still be around to create kaands. Ig only good is that Armaan will finally see the extent of her ghatiyapan which he didn't before even when Ab told him. But now he also knows she's utterly toxic.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rishta should seriously end after this Gen just because of the fans. No celebrity deserves the kind of vitriol these fans spread day in and day out. Where does so much hatred for a real person come from when you have never even met them??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Ruhi and Armaan will have a confrontation. Armaan will follow Ruhi and Abhira will follow Armaan. Ruhi will tell everything to Armaan.

Yeh ruhi behen theek se villian bhi na ban paayi

But iska point kya hai. Abhira always knew ruhi was after armaan. Armaan ko bhi vague idea tha. Max armaan can do is tell rohit that uski biwi kiski hui hai and 2-3 dhakkey khaye uskey liye smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ek zabardast scene hai, but woh abhi tak likhi nhi gyi haismiley24smiley24