Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

me toh khud tumhare bharose aati hu that bhuvna will save me scrolling 50+pagessmiley36….. but if you haven’t seen the episode it was good especially abhimaan GRWM session 😊….. also Vidya mata is running for title most evil character of gen4 not attending shaadismiley3

Thank you smiley31yesterday was am extra busy day! As for the episodes I have not seen a complete one in forever.. but I'll watch the necessary scenes from yesterday

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello

We need a new BTS Thread

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Sam, ghum and janak people were seen at the rehearsals today. Rohit ka maybe bahut tight schedule chal raha.

Aisa tho nahin hoga na that there is no Abhimaan jodi performance.. Normally every couple get to perform?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Aisa tho nahin hoga na that there is no Abhimaan jodi performance.. Normally every couple get to perform?

Definitely hoga couple performance that's for sure, along with group/solo acts.

Whoever timed the shaddi track with SPA has to be insane cause now we gotta watch so called abhimaan wedding with 70% Vidya and Ruhi nautanki smiley1

Chote chote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya

Aj banega kissi ke saiyaan

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1837306227514073295

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

You know the one thing I was certain about was DKP and it's weddings!! Forget the scale of it, I mean just the whole vibe of it, the celebrations, the reduction in general negativity during these tracks! But this gen has really got the rawest and the worst deal of all gena when it comes to almost everything that is even worthy of watching in DKP - clothes, accessories, general large families on both sides and now even a good, fun-filled, happy wedding with acceptable levels of issues!! This is absolutely all kinds of lows that this production house has hit!! Nothing worth watching left in the show except the lead actors who are really working with so less yet pouring their hearts into it! It's just sad that they have done this to the show whose success has been the one to allow them the passage to build their great production house on!

I haven’t watch gen 2 and 3 but just from clips on SM I agree with you 💯 percent that this gen is worst of all and the only saving grace are the leads🙏
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

You know the one thing I was certain about was DKP and it's weddings!! Forget the scale of it, I mean just the whole vibe of it, the celebrations, the reduction in general negativity during these tracks! But this gen has really got the rawest and the worst deal of all gena when it comes to almost everything that is even worthy of watching in DKP - clothes, accessories, general large families on both sides and now even a good, fun-filled, happy wedding with acceptable levels of issues!! This is absolutely all kinds of lows that this production house has hit!! Nothing worth watching left in the show except the lead actors who are really working with so less yet pouring their hearts into it! It's just sad that they have done this to the show whose success has been the one to allow them the passage to build their great production house on!

The saddest thing is the ONLY reason I know the wedding is happening is cause I am sure that they are not going to spend any more money on them..

Leaving everything aside, the wedding seem more about side characters than the actual bride and groom. Even with the terrible fits and vibes, the only thing I wanted was at least armaan and abhira to be happy at their wedding. But they could not even have that.

The lead actors are literally the only reason I am hanging on to the show rn, but am so very close to saying f*ck it.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar honestly if you ask me, the show's quality in giving happy scenes has come down drastically in the last 2 gens.

While at least last gen we got a good wedding but shitty tracks later, here toh they brought all the drama to the wedding itself.

I know I am going to flak for this - but the main reason for this change is the TRP. Ever since I have been watching, it been clear that happy episodes are not generating the kind of TRP that unnecessary drama does, so I assumed that is the primary reason IMO

As for the clothes - well that is a situation I really can't say much on, as I do not really bother much on the show's fashion choices (except for Abhira's hideous dress during the mama bhaat function, jisko main bhi ignore nahi kar sakti)

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know it's like coming full circle, but is it possible that the wedding is not happening? It's not just about the kachra that they have made of the wedding track, but if Ruhi is not getting exposed then literally nothing has changed in PH in fact things are worse... And it will be just continuation of same toxicity from day 1 of post marriage..

At this point I will take what I get an leave.

A part of me would always wish that Show had ended with Naitik-Akshara, because truly Gen 1 was only worth watching

But another part of me is happy that it ran for so many years. Or else I wouldn't have got Abhira, Abhimaan and actors like Sam-Rohit