News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

This is πŸ”₯❀️ . Not a gen2 and 3 viewer πŸ™ but still keeping my umeed lowπŸ˜†
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Khooni Teddy is an option ….like really ? ???

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Hawwwww why not....teddy stripsmiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Hawwwww why not....teddy stripsmiley42

Teddy stink more likely ..wonder if they even dry clean those costumes smiley37
AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Toh joke he mai bol doh smiley22

Vaise appkey liye fast and furious thrill enough tha smiley42

Not at all only lehenga ka phatna baaki haismiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Girl once upon a time dkp had game

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361553#165870991

Please vote here, I am not able to tag everyone smiley31smiley31

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold mussorie jake I don’t want them to be in detective mode. First romance then last day detective should workπŸ˜‚

This is because our pyaare maker won't give romance filled good episodes without kalesh. So don't you think detective mood between honeymoon romance is better than kalesh ? 😁😁😁
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

This might be wildly controversial and an unpopular opinion but falling in love has made Armaan stronger and Abhira weaker. Her incessant crying, desperate need for validation from people who abuse her, declining common sense, lack of self worth, its all becoming way too intolerable. Her graph seems to be going the Anupama way and this wedding does not give me good vibes at all after all the recent spoilers.

True.

This might be the reason why her solo fans from twitter are disappointed

Edited by Sparkle232 - 1 months ago
AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Teddy stink more likely ..wonder if they even dry clean those costumes smiley37

Will I laugh the next time this scene comes on my feed??? Not at allsmiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

This might be wildly controversial and an unpopular opinion but falling in love has made Armaan stronger and Abhira weaker. Her incessant crying, desperate need for validation from people who abuse her, declining common sense, lack of self worth, its all becoming way too intolerable. Her graph seems to be going the Anupama way and this wedding does not give me good vibes at all after all the recent spoilers.

this is too harsh an assessment imo. yes she seeks validation from the family but only because they matter so much to Armaan therefore they matter to her. she has been tolerating things too long and everyone has a breaking point . She has gone through too much and is extremely vulnerable and emotional now. it must be so jarring for her to see people like V who like her one minute and dote on her like beti and then next min treat her so harshly. this kind of bipolar behaviour keeps happening making her question herself and doubt herself. but she can and will always bounce back stronger when push comes to shove. she just needs Armaan to stand by her the way he has and reassure her that he will never leave. her need to please everyone stems from her anxiety to ensure that Armaan doesnt lose his cool or feel torn between her and family. if he has done so much to fight to have her in his life she feels obligated to adjust and prove him right and win over everyone. I dont think its fair to say she has no self worth. She does. And she has more common sense than the other characters certainly.

Wedding ke baad bhi kaands honge. but as long as Abhira has Armaans support, she will handle it all.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa