Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Laws ki aisi taisi kr rakhi h serials ne. As per Surrogacy Act, any women who does not have her own child, can not act as surrogate mother. Par yhaan toh kuch bhi chal rha hai.smiley18

I wonder how BCCC does not take actions against it.

Please don’t apply logic… it’s a parauniverse in yrkkh created by the RS god.

That universe is shrinking and regressing every day. Old people are alive and youngs are dead… thinking is backwards and grandchild Abhira is wearing more covered dresses than grandma Naira…smiley37

Edited by leafy2022 - 1 months ago
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Please don’t apply logic… it’s a parauniverse in yrkkh created by the RS god.

Not only RS but all the ITVverse.

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ruhi banegi devil seeking revenge from poddars for humiliating her and her love, hatred for Armaan for destroying her life by rejecting her love infront of everyone(rumaal ke shaadi mei koi guest's nahi tha) even after she sacrificed everything for him. Abhira banegi angel who will save poddars from ruhi the devil, winning their hearts, life with armaan, being poddar pillar wit her husband...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

tamasha is needed for suspenseful trp na. Ye alag baat hai last gens we didn't have these kinda tension it's straight from ekta shows of bride swap stories.

Core issue matlab jiske liye inki haldi ruk gyi Arman needs to address it it don't even take 4 mins and some dialogues. Just assure her main ho sath tere and so many couples in world wo kids, we will fight together. That's it soooo better than emotional blackmail and his obsession to marry abhira. Is it even looking like love from him? Idk serious shaurya anokhi sindoor fek k marna vibe 🤣😏

Ruhi is non existent as of now. Why he should address her? Usne abhi tak kuch nhi kiya to stop the wedding ..she's not even in his radar ab shadi montage mein kuch drama ho to he will be cautious. But until she's doing anything serious apart from Manisha she's not even in anyones dream to ruin things. Aur ye shadi mein joy to kaveri ko manao se nhi hai, no fault of ruhi..

You abhiman fan and ruhi hater, bas karo usko har chees mein blame Krna 😤😂😂

Yaar mujhe toh sab ek jaisa lagta hai inka..pyar obsession ruhi ka pyar arman ka..sab bakwas hai coz in tough times nothing would stand..just wait for the shadi..

Vaise i feel a big kaand is uploading coz ruhi ke natak is so senseless..may be she calls arman but rohit reaches there and witness her pagalpan n some kaand happens..phir toh abhira ki entry hi dhamakedar hogi🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I don’t know if you discussed this already, did you see the bicycle entry…. Reminded you of something???

Same goenka hall and bike entry by someone for AK?

Writers are so out of idea and out of money that they replace the bike with bicycle…smiley37

Like seriously can’t you think of a new idea???smiley37

yes exactly that again reminded me of something 😂 like literally copy paste karne ke bajaye OG sequence lao so that ppl will remember them for their original sequence 😂

It even gave me dejavu of bole chudiyam bole kangana 😂

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yaar mujhe toh sab ek jaisa lagta hai inka..pyar obsession ruhi ka pyar arman ka..sab bakwas hai coz in tough times nothing would stand..just wait for the shadi..

Vaise i feel a big kaand is uploading coz ruhi ke natak is so senseless..may be she calls arman but rohit reaches there and witness her pagalpan n some kaand happens..phir toh abhira ki entry hi dhamakedar hogi🤣

If makers are going for a bride swapping then roohi is out of poddar house and there won't be any drama after marriage.

Something else will happen I guess..

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes exactly that again reminded me of something 😂 like literally copy paste karne ke bajaye OG sequence lao so that ppl will remember them for their original sequence 😂

It even gave me dejavu of bole chudiyam bole kangana 😂

Original was original.it was a sasti copy but good for health and environment 😂😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Original was original.it was a sasti copy but good for health and environment 😂😂

rishta vibes nahi tha bol rahe the log poddars lekar agaye. Now ppl were missing legacy couples toh unke sequence copy paste kar rahe hai. Jo pakhi didi ko miss kar rahe the makers are like here i present sasti pakhi didi 😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

If makers are going for a bride swapping then roohi is out of poddar house and there won't be any drama after marriage.

Something else will happen I guess..

There's no bride swapping happening , that's what the bts ppl said ..but they also said ruhi will threaten suicide & call arman..

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

There's no bride swapping happening , that's what the bts ppl said ..but they also said ruhi will threaten suicide & call arman..

Ye call Arman ko karegi, aa Rohit jayega 🤣. And threatening Suicide, woh aake khud maar dega if any rukawat to his marriage.

But anything is better then age old bride swapping.

Edited by Vanyaa - 1 months ago