Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think Poddars would force Armaan to accept Ruhi now. That track already played out and everyone saw how that ended. If Ruhi does end up getting pregnant, then Poddars would take care of her. There's no need for Armaam for that. And the way things are going, I don't think Abhira would walk away or anyone would ask her to. Also, it is just wild assumption that they consummated. It could have been just another romantic sequence, just like the ones Kaira used to have before their wedding. Not a big deal considering AbhiMaan are madly in love.

Pehle yeh batho Ruhi pregnant kaise hogi? She will imagine Armaan too during SR. She is no where near to accept Rohit as pathi.

They won’t force Armaan to marry her even if they did Abhir’s Armaan will ask them to get lost. Anyway this is just to create chaos and ruin the mood , I still feel it’s just a kiss and another romantic scene before IR and lots of rona ,dhona,blame games. Marriage will happen I feel.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I would hate to see abhira as a single unmarried mom..because it would be very tough for her..but yrkkh last 2 generations had the fl raise her son for 5 years without the biological father. So One possibility is rohit dying before Abhimaans marriage and Ruhi lying that she is pregnant or she could be and podaars ask Armaan to marry her to give his brothers child a name…and abhira agrees and leaves..after she leaves him..she finds out she’s pregnant and raises the child by herself or they may bring an accha Aadmi for her like last Gen. I hate hate this story and hope it doesn’t happen like that at all. Abhimaan are so much in love and deserve to be together always 🥺

It's just an assumption because the sequence was too hot for the kiss..... maybe after so many attempts armaan did deserve such an elaborate onesmiley36..... they have left open end is what I think but I have been wrong many times so 🤷‍♀️ and some legacy viewers are sure this sequence was for the kiss so they maybe right.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi will spend the rest of her life wanting her jeth..it’s not going to end.

Yes. But Manisha's dialogue that there is still some kind of goodness exists in Ruhi is indicating towards another possibility. Dont know how they will carry out IR track. But she can have a change of heart after knowing abt her mother's real cause of death.

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Pehle yeh batho Ruhi pregnant kaise hogi? She will imagine Armaan too during SR. She is no where near to accept Rohit as pathi.

They won’t force Armaan to marry her even if they did Abhir’s Armaan will ask them to get lost. Anyway this is just to create chaos and ruin the mood , I still feel it’s just a kiss and another romantic scene before IR and lots of rona ,dhona,blame games. Marriage will happen I feel.

OK Imagine they consummated. So what??? Even if Ab gets preggo,Armaan kaunsa apni responsibility lene se mana karega?Infact he would be the happiest person. Ar Anirudh nahi hai jo body heat ki bahane se kaand bhi kiya and now got amnesia🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I don’t trust Ruhi..she can blatantly lie..I think she’ll still do anything to get Armaan. 🤷🏻‍♀️

waise armansa aj kitne base gye anyone has any idea?

first kissi chumma chati

2nd uske neeche

3rd-complete practicalsmiley36

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

OK Imagine they consummated. So what??? Even if Ab gets preggo,Armaan kaunsa apni responsibility lene se mana karega?Infact he would be the happiest person. Ar Anirudh nahi hai jo body heat ki bahane se kaand bhi kiya and now got amnesia🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

That what I said in the morning , Armaan is not a cheater like Anirudh and when that man is unconscious and have amnesia how he did he even do it ? Kuch bhi heat mil gayi aur bhul gaya😂

Just in case even if AA did it which I don’t believe happened .Armaan arranged everything and he is completely aware of what happened btwn them , even if he is not conscious he would still not doubt Abhira. Because Jhanak and that cheater Ani don’t have the strong bond AA have.

I feel Makers played the entire sequence cleverly to give competition to Jhanak leaving ppl wonder if it happened or not until the marriage. And they r successful as ppl will start watching to see if marriage will happen or not.

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Yuvraj was Abhira stalker. Stalking is crime and leaves life long marks on the girls. Anyone assuming Abhira s baby to be Yuvrajs will be just like condoning rape.

Heeesmiley24smiley24 Pehle ye batavo Yuvraj kaha se aagayi story mein😂😂😂😂😂. Ok I got it. Imaginations can be wild😅😅
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

That what I said in the morning , Armaan is not a cheater like Anirudh and when that man is unconscious and have amnesia how he did he even do it ? Kuch bhi heat mil gayi aur bhul gaya😂

Just in case even if AA did it which I don’t believe happened .Armaan arranged everything and he is completely aware of what happened btwn them , even if he is not conscious he would still not doubt Abhira. Because Jhanak and that cheater Ani don’t have the strong bond AA have.

I feel Makers played the entire sequence cleverly to give competition to Jhanak leaving ppl wonder if it happened or not until the marriage. And they r successful as ppl will start watching to see if marriage will happen or not.

Haa matlab Armaan ko Anirudh banakar hi chodega kya.. Ajeeb zabardasti hainsmiley37 Ar got such a wonderful redemption.. Let him enjoy the love given by audience for some more time🙌🙌
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

AbhiMaan are consenting adults who are madly in love with each other. They can do whatever they want with each. At the very least, they are still thinking of each other while doing whatever they were doing, unlike someone who romances one, assuming another. Now that is called shameless, lusty

Edited out genetic references

Just remembered one more thing .. Aaj ki entire AA sequences were Ruhi free🙏🙏.. In promo they showed Ruhi hearing AA's baccha convo. But thankfully Ruhi didnt overhear. Nahi to bacchi ko phir se panic attack aajata🤣🤣.. And in Bawri sequence too, they didnt show her face inbtw.. Thanks DKP for not ruining it for us again😁😁