AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

tumko bhi partly dream he laga tha smiley22

Ha partly laga tha.....arrangements armaan sa ne kiye wo tho pata thasmiley36

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yes, legacy viewers please clear out doubts🙏 is bawri piya played today is the bawri piya? The nation wants to knowsmiley36

The creatives keeping confusion around IR and confusion around the implication of the scenes today so they decided to keep us guessing abt the song too. Simple . Their agenda successful.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't think ITV now shows messy clothes or makeup. If they were not in bed, I wouldn't have thought something more happened. I loved the scenes and it was too hotttttt but quite random and that's why I feel it was there for some reason.

To mess with people head or we'll giving dkp more credit then needed. They were just serving Hotness, Abhimaan Hotness nothing more

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't blame you they're beautiful to look at and chemistry is Hot

Did you see how fast Ar flip on that bed to get to Abhira smiley43smiley43

somersault. Never seen such a move in such a situation. Was shocked yeaterday after seeing this in spoiler videos.
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Gen 2 kairav ka sapna tha

Yahoo unka relationships before marriage itna strong hain they can show this baking couples main woh nahi tha ...,

Aur Teri Murad shadi ke baad hi puri hogi

Yah login ko jhanak ki Tarah dekh raha log bhul Gaye yeh rishta don't show kids before marriage firstly secondly FL don't beg or go to ml also to give there kid a name smiley29 Agar itno him mat hoti woh sab dekhane ki to Arma ko ruhi main atkeastt interested delhate kuch months tak two day main hi end tha woh smiley31

See Jhanak mein plot is entirely diff. Arshi is still living there as Ani's wife and Jhanak has been tagged as a homebreaker since the beg of show. Here Ar is over Ruhi.. Jo bhi stupid delusion/ obsession hai sirf Ru ki side se hain.So a kid out of wedlock kind of thing can bring up a lot of kalesh there. And sabsi badi baat Armaan is nothing like Anirudh. We dont have any other guy in Ab's life so a plot like Ar doubting on her cant be executed at this point of time.Had this been aired on Ar Ru wedding track it would have bring up kalesh. But now 😂😂

Still its itv and its unpredictable😅

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yes, legacy viewers please clear out doubts🙏 is bawri piya played today is the bawri piya? The nation wants to knowsmiley36

This is Ristha and they won’t show child out of wedlock like other shows. Armaan ko kiss keliye itna mehnath karna pada SE keliye kya kya karna padega 😂

I don’t think it’s the same they played bawari piya from movie Baabul.

https://youtu.be/8nG03XxN32w?si=T1sT_TD17891E_YT

This is piya bawari they play for leads in their SR . Correct me if am wrong

https://youtu.be/vCKHB2dTp0U?si=n4y7zFeDRBgLvp0d

Omg! Your story is khatharnak pro max!!!

To mess with people head or we'll giving dkp more credit then needed. They were just serving Hotness, Abhimaan Hotness nothing more

I too think all these arrangements along with parallel repetitive babytalk by other characters will have some part to play in the oncoming episodes. There was no need to show so much just for a kiss. Again I have not watched season 2 and dont know if they had today’s level of prolonged scenes using bed etc before marriage in that season. If that season had similar sequences I guess this will be a passing important to the characters but not important in the overall story.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Wait what, that's is above my rishta knowledge smiley36

People take these things seriously so I try to be respectful, the loyal fans of this franchise be serious about the legacy smiley44

https://youtu.be/vCKHB2dTp0U?si=mdxtWTAgaA1wUA4g

This should play actually 🤣🤣 but the way they showed it's arman ka side and sr setup so need to see. Maja toh araha hi 😀

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Also i feel bawri piya male version suits better here. As armaan is desperate more than ab smiley36 so female version does not suite here