Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan Poddar did all this for a real kiss and he still wanted more smiley37smiley37

Who get's a California King Size bed for a romantic kiss

I told this... My Armaan sa won't disappoint us. Sab ke sab yaha negative the....

Armaan sa😍😍😍😍

Wait what, that's is above my rishta knowledge smiley36

People take these things seriously so I try to be respectful, the loyal fans of this franchise be serious about the legacy smiley44

yes, legacy viewers please clear out doubts🙏 is bawri piya played today is the bawri piya? The nation wants to knowsmiley36
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

everyone underestimated armaan sa smiley37

Maine kabhi underestimate nahi kiya smiley36 mai tho humesha keheti thi do not underestimate Armaan smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

janmastami k din mini Krishna ki taiyyari?? 😳

Armaan sa sab kuch plan karke kaete hai. The day must have been auspicious smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have a khatharnak story in my mind smiley36 may be abhira will get to know she is pregnant before marriage but she will be in dilemma whether to continue with this pregnancy or not as her character will be questioned smiley36 she may go to hospital thinking she will abort but she will hold back or stopped by rohith who came for some work there. He celebrates that and he will assure her he will talk to everyone. In the same hospital yuvraj will be there who will over hear abhira is pregnanat and his anger reaches to the point he decides to kill ab and die.

So he escapes from hospital by taking gun from police and hides in back seat and while these two are going back he sees temple and decides to stop to take blessing.

Yuvraj will assume rohith is ab's new husband. So he decides to kill him first. In the same temple may be vidya or someone from the family will be there who will see abhira hugging yuvraj but that forced but other person will mu that they both are together. She sees rohith is getting shot and assumes that ab and yuvraj are partners.

They take rohith to hospital by blaming ab. Ab tries to tell armaan she is pregnant armaan assumes that it's yuvraj'a child. 😂

White day of gen 3 + karthik doubting naira track of gen 2 = white day of gen 4 😂

Diyaaaaa tumhari yeh imagination iss forums mai months tak yaad rakkhi jayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Diyaaaaa tumhari yeh imagination iss forums mai months tak yaad rakkhi jayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ab vanraj bhi ja raha hai so toshu bhi kya karega he will alsp leave before he goes they will try to wrap yuvraj track so that phir bulana na padhe 😂 toh kuch kaand karke jayega woh smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

You think it was more why and their clothes and hair is place and that fast too

Nah, Abhimaan is too important dkp know what will give trp and they'll hold it like IR

I don't think ITV now shows messy clothes or makeup. If they were not in bed, I wouldn't have thought something more happened. I loved the scenes and it was too hotttttt but quite random and that's why I feel it was there for some reason.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Maine kabhi underestimate nahi kiya smiley36 mai tho humesha keheti thi do not underestimate Armaan smiley42

tumko bhi partly dream he laga tha smiley22

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

diya, yaad hi bed roll se sab ho jata hi na 🤪 astrologers ki basha mein 😎

Yes yes, what matters is the bed and rolling on it. smiley16.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yes, legacy viewers please clear out doubts🙏 is bawri piya played today is the bawri piya? The nation wants to knowsmiley36

My aunt is a legacy viewer and she said yes it's different

Read this reply from Diya

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5360408?pn=15#165785469