Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It was not at all a dream......editing chodo major shock tho ye hai

Today’s episode was the most musical and visually stunning episode of the season. Loved all the 3 song choices. Whoever chooses the songs this season has a very good taste and always hits the mark. Sam was looking so beautiful that she was hogging all the attention( she did beat Ropu today in the looks department specially with his unkempt hairstyle.).

And the intimate scenes were real afterall. But after all those positions why did Ab behave that she was running away from kiss still? What are they trying to show? They were just passing time so long on the bed and the poolside?smiley29

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

People on X are saying the bawri piya played today is from babul movie and bawri piya played normally on rishta leads is different πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Wait what, that's is above my rishta knowledge smiley36

People take these things seriously so I try to be respectful, the loyal fans of this franchise be serious about the legacy smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

whether they just kissed, made out or had sex, all depends on whatever story they want to pull up in the coming weeks. Abhi toh writers ko bhi nahi baata kya hua hai smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

It was not at all a dream......editing chodo major shock tho ye hai

everyone underestimated armaan sa smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have a khatharnak story in my mind smiley36 may be abhira will get to know she is pregnant before marriage but she will be in dilemma whether to continue with this pregnancy or not as her character will be questioned smiley36 she may go to hospital thinking she will abort but she will hold back or stopped by rohith who came for some work there. He celebrates that and he will assure her he will talk to everyone. In the same hospital yuvraj will be there who will over hear abhira is pregnanat and his anger reaches to the point he decides to kill ab and die.

So he escapes from hospital by taking gun from police and hides in back seat and while these two are going back he sees temple and decides to stop to take blessing.

Yuvraj will assume rohith is ab's new husband. So he decides to kill him first. In the same temple may be vidya or someone from the family will be there who will see abhira hugging yuvraj but that forced but other person will mu that they both are together. She sees rohith is getting shot and assumes that ab and yuvraj are partners.

They take rohith to hospital by blaming ab. Ab tries to tell armaan she is pregnant armaan assumes that it's yuvraj'a child. πŸ˜‚

White day of gen 3 + karthik doubting naira track of gen 2 = white day of gen 4 πŸ˜‚

abhira ki maa pheron pe pregnancy report bahar agaya. Agar repeat karni toh wohi karde. Idhar vicky donor aur dulha same hi kushi ke maarein pagal hojayega. Dadi ki ijjat gayi dustbin mein. Madhav bolega ki aap ne inko rok rakha hi dekh lijye karke. 🀣 aaj kal celebs aise hi shadi karte hi na pehle live in mein baad mein pregnant hoke 🀣🀣 lastest style applied by sitara 🀣🀣.
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After soo much overdose of cute scenes they finally gave an intense scene smiley27 I loved the entire sequence

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan sa putting up a bed in the middle of nowhere and decorating it for his armaans, while having a house full of people. Iskey kya he kinks hai smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait what, that's is above my rishta knowledge smiley36

People take these things seriously so I try to be respectful, the loyal fans of this franchise be serious about the legacy smiley44

ya they have purposefully done that or they don't know which piya bawri it was. Garima was the one who used to handle this departement. So these new guys may not go into much detail. But aaj kal episode will be used if jhank gets trp and anupama ka din bura gaya toh. πŸ˜‚ it all depends on how anupama will do post sudhanshu exitm πŸ˜„
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved the sequence but I don't feel it was just a kiss.

You think it was more why and their clothes and hair is place and that fast too

Nah, Abhimaan is too important dkp know what they will get trp and they'll hold it like IR

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago