Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

They didnt play the legacy consummation song on them today which is Piya Baawri. They played Baawri Piya from the movie Baabul.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Today's dance was a reminiscent of that reception dance. AbhiMaan involved completely in each other while bhabhiji still has eyes only on her jethji. So much for Ruhi bhabhi moving on and not wanting Armaan near her. smiley36 4 mein se 3 ke shakal badal gaye, but bhabhiji still can't get over her delusions. smiley39

I thought of that dance too and that was before they fell in love. They were only into each then and now and looking beautiful and in love smiley42

@ red: yeah moving on to her 7 steps plan smiley39 btw I haven't see her design jewelry, won't cousin Sushant will be coming back soon for his debt smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am in shock that it was not a dream.

And are you happy about it and did you enjoy it smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

And are you happy about it and did you enjoy it smiley36

I loved the sequence but I don't feel it was just a kiss.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I could not see anything past Armaan's intense gaze smiley43 Too hotttt smiley42

I don't blame you they're beautiful to look at and chemistry is Hot

Did you see how fast Ar flip on that bed to get to Abhira smiley43smiley43

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Some said Gen 2 had it before shaadi and I never watch 2 I don't know smiley36

Either way I'm fine with it but Armaan just got kiss nothing more. As Abhimaan fan i would be pissed they had anything beyond kiss and both there wardrobe and hair is the same smiley7

I want messy with smear lipstick and wild hair and clothes out of place

Gen 2 kairav ka sapna tha

Yahoo unka relationships before marriage itna strong hain they can show this baking couples main woh nahi tha ...,

Aur Teri Murad shadi ke baad hi puri hogi

Yah login ko jhanak ki Tarah dekh raha log bhul Gaye yeh rishta don't show kids before marriage firstly secondly FL don't beg or go to ml also to give there kid a name smiley29 Agar itno him mat hoti woh sab dekhane ki to Arma ko ruhi main atkeastt interested delhate kuch months tak two day main hi end tha woh smiley31

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am in shock that it was not a dream.

asal mein kya kiya hi bolo bolo πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€“
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

armaan ne toh puri ki hai. Ek kiss ke liye bed wagera kaun sajatha hai πŸ˜‚ he was also trying to undress her as per the clip i saw as he pulled her dori but khula nahi so they will utilize this in future shadi ke din dhum tanana na hoga shayad πŸ˜‚

diya, yaad hi bed roll se sab ho jata hi na πŸ€ͺ astrologers ki basha mein 😎

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

So guys can we conclude ArSa was successful in today’s attempts? smiley42 Now no more counting the attempts . Correct me 11th was success?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have a khatharnak story in my mind smiley36 may be abhira will get to know she is pregnant before marriage but she will be in dilemma whether to continue with this pregnancy or not as her character will be questioned smiley36 she may go to hospital thinking she will abort but she will hold back or stopped by rohith who came for some work there. He celebrates that and he will assure her he will talk to everyone. In the same hospital yuvraj will be there who will over hear abhira is pregnanat and his anger reaches to the point he decides to kill ab and die.

So he escapes from hospital by taking gun from police and hides in back seat and while these two are going back he sees temple and decides to stop to take blessing.

Yuvraj will assume rohith is ab's new husband. So he decides to kill him first. In the same temple may be vidya or someone from the family will be there who will see abhira hugging yuvraj but that forced but other person will mu that they both are together. She sees rohith is getting shot and assumes that ab and yuvraj are partners.

They take rohith to hospital by blaming ab. Ab tries to tell armaan she is pregnant armaan assumes that it's yuvraj'a child. πŸ˜‚

White day of gen 3 + karthik doubting naira track of gen 2 = white day of gen 4 πŸ˜‚