Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yes. But Manisha's dialogue that there is still some kind of goodness exists in Ruhi is indicating towards another possibility. Dont know how they will carry out IR track. But she can have a change of heart after knowing abt her mother's real cause of death.

To tell you the truth that's is one character I could never care for if dkp don't show a proper reflection but to just wishy wash won't work for me.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

He has very big role in increasing hospital ka treatment charge as he will have a hole in his heart. Legacy male bacche always born with a default hole in heart. Agar birla's hothe treatment free miltha smiley36

Other than naksh other two legacy boys have a hole in the heart, for their baap to utharo karz. This gen will also have as armaan has to fulfill the responsibility of baap. Naitik was in coma, and akshara sr was in singhanias so they had tried to fulfill the responsibilities in the absence of naitik.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Other than naksh other two legacy boys have a hole in the heart, for their baap to utharo karz. This gen will also have as armaan has to fulfill the responsibility of baap. Naitik was in coma, and akshara sr was in singhanias so they had tried to fulfill the responsibilities in the absence of naitik.

@bold Naksh had diabetes so all legacy boys suffered from a disease from childhood. It's a clear pattern. Their respective dads missed 5-6 years of their child's life.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

naksh was given sugar issues so he got his own ss for healing in that.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

even ronit roy can not pull it up. Vanraj needs that character who is perfect blend of evil, humor and sarcastic. I don't think aisa koi actor hai. Rahil azam may be able to do this role considering he was evil in yeh meri life hai

Oooooh that's a good one Rahil Azam is very versatile, yeah he was great in Meri Life Hai as Ashmit Malhotra. But he was amazing in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa. on Sony. Rahil was fantastic playing character with split personality Payal, who was a prostitute smiley32

I am glad that I got to play this role' - Rahil Azam | India ...

I mention Ronit Roy, for what he represent as fan following and a big star but RS, isn't trying to pay Ronit fees. DKP we know your stalk IF, so get Rahil, as Vanraj

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oooooh that's a good one Rahil Azam is very versatile, yeah he was great in Meri Life Hai as Ashmit Malhotra. But he was amazing in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa. on Sony. Rahil was fantastic playing character with split personality Payal, who was a prostitute smiley32

I am glad that I got to play this role' - Rahil Azam | India ...

I mention Ronit Roy, for what he represent as fan following and a big star but RS, isn't trying to pay Ronit fees. DKP we know your stalk IF, so get Rahil, as Vanraj

rahil will be in budget of RS no doubts. But sudhanshu has his own charm. Though he is grey in show I liked him how he band bajavo that upma mata and loves his kids as good father.
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Guess karo..abhira said "Tum bade woh ho"🤣 unique isn't it

tum bade ho (woh silent)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

tum bade ho (woh silent)

Yeh sahi dialogue hai.. 🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

rahil will be in budget of RS no doubts. But sudhanshu has his own charm. Though he is grey in show I liked him how he band bajavo that upma mata and loves his kids as good father.

Yeah Sudhanshu do have a charming quality and the thing is he has made Vanraj Shah bigger then the actor. RS & SP needed each other, forget RS, I don't know if the actor can ever get a character as well written for male on itv like in Maa

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Yeh sahi dialogue hai.. 🤣🤣

are twitter mein pada armansa and his hone wali woh didn't take shower bas kriya karam krke Puja mein agyi is it true ? Ajkal Hindu festival mein ye sab hota hai kya 🤣

Someone was also concerned about uti didn't understand that

Also now it's between sone event for 2mins???

Edited out gen #3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago