Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

kya lagta hai chunna conceive ho gaya?! smiley36

ha hogaya mera dimaag main aur ek khatharnak plot aya ab bts dekhne ke baad smiley36

Abhira will become pregnant phir she will decide to abort chunna as she is career oriented and feels her career will be over. She goes to hospital aftwr fighting with armaan lekin she take back her decision but while coming back she meets with a smaal accident which causes abortion. Armaan divorces her for being stubborn and killing their child he will not believe evn if she says intentional nahi tha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ye sab mere dimaag main spoilers padhkar aya ๐Ÿ˜‚

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah I also saw the news. There was an X post about how SP and RS unfollowed each other before this happened. So fands had the idea kuch tho hoga. His exit further confirmed it. RS' relationship with actors are shortlived.

I heard there will be a replacement for the actor to fill Vanraj role. Now Shahi uncle ji can take any actor but no one can give that comic acting which SP gave as Vanraj smiley36

I agree, thatโ€™s a big shoe for actor to fill as Vanraj Shah. He got lucky in recasting Toshu but Vanraj, unless heโ€™s getting someone like Ronit Roy, I donโ€™t see it. He needs a season actor, so this is no time to be cheap.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha hogaya mera dimaag main aur ek khatharnak plot aya ab bts dekhne ke baad smiley36

Abhira will become pregnant phir she will decide to abort chunna as she is career oriented and feels her career will be over. She goes to hospital aftwr fighting with armaan lekin she take back her decision but while coming back she meets with a smaal accident which causes abortion. Armaan divorces her for being stubborn and killing their child he will not believe evn if she says intentional nahi tha ๐Ÿ˜‚

gossiptv wale tere peeche aur ek spoiler release karenge next ๐Ÿคช
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I agree, thatโ€™s a big shoe for actor to fill as Vanraj Shah. He got lucky in recasting Toshu but Vanraj, unless heโ€™s getting someone like Ronit Roy, I donโ€™t see it. He needs a season actor, so this is no time to be cheap.

even ronit roy can not pull it up. Vanraj needs that character who is perfect blend of evil, humor and sarcastic. I don't think aisa koi actor hai. Rahil azam may be able to do this role considering he was evil in yeh meri life hai

Is Abhimaan on the way??? Who will have no role than being raised by his mother with/without father ji?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He has very big role in increasing hospital ka treatment charge as he will have a hole in his heart. Legacy male bacche always born with a default hole in heart. Agar birla's hothe treatment free miltha smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Is Abhimaan on the way??? Who will have no role than being raised by his mother with/without father ji?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

shubh shubh bolo aaj hi kuch ding a dong o baby sing a sing o baby hua hi ๐Ÿคช
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

He has very big role in increasing hospital ka treatment charge as he will have a hole in his heart. Legacy male bacche always born with a default hole in heart. Agar birla's hothe treatment free miltha smiley36

jiska bacha hi baap ka karz utharega na ๐Ÿ˜‚ logic ki baat hi

Poddars ke paas bohot paisa hai..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Start hotha hai ? Already ho Chuka hai , mujhe bhi life mein waise dedication chahiye for something I love of course smiley39

Ignorance is bliss , Ruhi jaise velle logon se dhoor Rehna hi acha hai Abhira aur hamare liye