Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Agar log itne hi desperate hain separation ke like to track to s¹ahi imagine Kare

How come armaan will doubt abhira with her at present no male presence In life except armaan sa

Ruhi can plot armaan by spiking the drink and blah blah abhira may doubt him and leave and know she is pregnant

But going by dkp history neither FL get pregnant before marriage nor they have guts to show ruhi out and out negative karna hota to ab tak Kar dete they realize in time they can't handel such tracks pehle Jake Ekta se written borrow Kare phir yeh dab d3kha date hain ....

So just relax and enjoy Agar Hua bhi hain to bhi I don't have any issues with it smiley9

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

waise armansa aj kitne base gye anyone has any idea?

first kissi chumma chati

2nd uske neeche

3rd-complete practicalsmiley36

Guess karo..abhira said "Tum bade woh ho"🤣 unique isn't it

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

That what I said in the morning , Armaan is not a cheater like Anirudh and when that man is unconscious and have amnesia how he did he even do it ? Kuch bhi heat mil gayi aur bhul gaya😂

Just in case even if AA did it which I don’t believe happened .Armaan arranged everything and he is completely aware of what happened btwn them , even if he is not conscious he would still not doubt Abhira. Because Jhanak and that cheater Ani don’t have the strong bond AA have.

I feel Makers played the entire sequence cleverly to give competition to Jhanak leaving ppl wonder if it happened or not until the marriage. And they r successful as ppl will start watching to see if marriage will happen or not.

yes I think consummation didn’t happen..they usually show consummation with the next morning scene..here abhira Got up and ran downstairs..
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Guess karo..abhira said "Tum bade woh ho"🤣 unique isn't it

hot hoga blanks mein aur bahar tum pagal ho boldi 🤣🤣
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Agar log itne hi desperate hain separation ke like to track to s¹ahi imagine Kare

How come armaan will doubt abhira with her at present no male presence In life except armaan sa

Ruhi can plot armaan by spiking the drink and blah blah abhira may doubt him and leave and know she is pregnant

But going by dkp history neither FL get pregnant before marriage nor they have guts to show ruhi out and out negative karna hota to ab tak Kar dete they realize in time they can't handel such tracks pehle Jake Ekta se written borrow Kare phir yeh dab d3kha date hain ....

So just relax and enjoy Agar Hua bhi hain to bhi I don't have any issues with it smiley9

also,dadisa caught Armaan sneaking out to meet abhira many times and she also,told him to have patience..so podaars will also know it’s armaans baby..there won’t be any doubt there..and as long as rohit is alive ..Ruhi can’t come between abhimaan…

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aapke chunnu munnu dekho kaise dediye inko ab🤣

Dekha Maine smiley36 Chauthi fail yehi se sab uthati hai smiley36

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I was thinking same writers like tania ji smiley36 nanni munni chunni show thak pahunch gaya smiley37 when i heard nanna munna i remembered tania ji only smiley37

kya lagta hai chunna conceive ho gaya?! smiley36