Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Speaking of doubts.. if anyone should be doubtful, it is bechara Rohit. Because Ruhi Birla has a habit of assuming anyone as her jethji and doing romance. smiley8

edited for using banned words

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Theories about Armaan accusing Abhira of cheating with Yuvraj. Armaan has seen the marks Yuv left on her. Both physical and mental. He would never do that.

Why should Armaan think Abhira cheated him with Yuvraj?The girl who stood with him when he is alone can't do that.But if Kartik doubt naira once,Armaan can also do that .But why should be with Yuvraj when he knew how she hate yuvraj?He will doubt her with that yuvraj who killed her mother who was her whole world?it's possible with someone else but not with Yuvraj.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

LOVED the Abhira dressing up and entry sequence. The way she entered with everyone just ogling at her and praising her beauty, it was such an FL coded entry. Also, the song selection was PERFECT! đŸ©·

Thanks for sharing. I guess todays one will be along those lines then. But I must say this particular gen 2 sequence seemed like a baby to today’s intense episode. And no disrespect to gen 2 actors but Sam/Ropu surpassed their acting by many miles.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why should Armaan think Abhira cheated him with Yuvraj?The girl who stood with him when he is alone can't do that.But if Kartik doubt naira once,Armaan can also do that .But why should be with Yuvraj when he knew how she hate yuvraj?He will doubt her with that yuvraj who killed her mother who was her whole world?it's possible with someone else but not with Yuvraj.

Kartik didn’t doubt Naira for having an affair with her stalker and Armaan won’t too. That would be heights of insanity. In fact if Abhira does get pregnant now, Armaan would walk away with her if the family did not accept them but he wont abandon her.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

female lead version of piya bawri played always for SR. Here it's male version so from his side romance done and arman is like aksharađŸ€Ș in story gets blamed so male version showed.

Bawri piya was sung by song Nigam at kairas time..abhi dhyan nai diya Maine but the setting was totally sr types..they can bring in pregnancy track in future

Originally posted by: maahi11

I 2nd u bro, such a beautiful epi it was and they are bashing Abhira, they cant digest that the entire sequence was Ruhi free. They directly dont support Ruhi but bash Abhira for everything. tomorrow, if Abhira donot accepts Goenka's which (I feel who nhi karegi itni jaldi) they will bash her for the same

I really didn't wanted to spoil my mood today after such a breathtaking episode but can't stop myself from commenting this.

This is so beautifully done , Abhira/Sam looking beautiful. Everything is so beautiful .

https://x.com/naina25264764/status/1828994399923065203

RoPu/Armaan’s expressions through out without a blink and I loved his expressions yesterday when he was sending messages sitting beside MG. AA looking beautiful 😍

https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1828966375605580186

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Jo log masti ke liye yeh sab kar rahe let them be I will not say anything to them .but jinhe seperation ka sach main Darr hain pls check seperation dekhane se pehle they start showing differences between couple so people accept jaise charu ka revealation ke baad armaan started behaving at present they two are too much inseperable to let's see what they show have patience ir play his to ruhi can use it against abhira saying khooni daughter to her then marriage may be on hold and abhimaan both clear akshara name then goenkas and poddars both will celebrate the marriage ruhi might have heart change something uska I don't know as she is most useless charector of all the legacy before

Uske baad pregnancy drama can come with abhira problems in pregnancy baki pata nahi

Jhanak is the most toxic show at present usko trp agar milegi aur yeh barbad hua show trp ki wajah se them it's time for me to leave completely dkp shows which I leave and watch and may be ITv also bahut dekh liya smiley31

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

AbhiMaan are consenting adults who are madly in love with each other. They can do whatever they want with each. At the very least, they are still thinking of each other while doing whatever they were doing, unlike someone who romances one, assuming another. Now that is called shameless, lusty

Edited out genetic references

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago