Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah I just remembered it was kare krishna raas radha ke sang for kaira before shadi..piwa bawri I'm not sure they played..

It may be the deed is done today itself 🀣 maza aayega phir toh

not bawri piya for kaira . That kaira raasleela was dream sequence and very sensual too as kartik was in love with naira and didn't comfess too.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thay didn't have bawri piya before shadi For any couple till now. This is today's spl.

Yes and there never was any bed involved in the dreams or dances smiley37It's a done deed I guess..ye aise hi screen fade nai hoti..kiss lena hai toh bed nai chahiye hotaπŸ€ͺ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

armaan ne toh puri ki hai. Ek kiss ke liye bed wagera kaun sajatha hai πŸ˜‚ he was also trying to undress her as per the clip i saw as he pulled her dori but khula nahi so they will utilize this in future shadi ke din dhum tanana na hoga shayad πŸ˜‚

Omg 🀣 khula nahi🀣

Dekho ji if they did it , shadi hogi nai ke hogi will be a big suspense ..fls never have a peaceful pregnancy , else it'll be a miscarriage at first ..salute to dkp 🫑 shadi ke beech did they did they not kar diya ab shadi yes or shadi no ka suspense create rahega throughout the wedding

I wonder ab iss forum main guess karna bhi gunah hai and i never said yuvraj will be bio father of the child. I said like how karthik doubted naira of having affair with her boss like i heard from previous gen viewers they can mix both this track and white day track make it look like armaan doubting abhira on her character. If it's heinous crime accha hai na as ppl will get an AA as many ppl wish for AA for abhira . Let him come now why acting like i am forcing ab to have sr with yuvraj πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

please open a thread in forum guess the new track makers might change their already thought story or they might get something better

Edt k daily drame se kuch different hoga I have a few tracks in my head based upon 69 yrs ka itv let's see who wins. Winner will get to watch advocate Anjali avasti epis and runners up APKO kya epi ka loop gif

I wonder ab iss forum main guess karna bhi gunah hai and i never said yuvraj will be bio father of the child. I said like how karthik doubted naira of having affair with her boss like i heard from previous gen viewers they can mix both this track and white day track make it look like armaan doubting abhira on her character. If it's heinous crime accha hai na as ppl will get an AA as many ppl wish for AA for abhira . Let him come now why acting like i am forcing ab to have sr with yuvraj πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Leave it diya, what is with prediction. Dkp can do anything for trp. If karthik can suspect naira, even Armaan can also do that. The other party does not matter. They will give some lame reason if they want to go for sepration track. All these supportive mentality will go in bin by then.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Omg 🀣 khula nahi🀣

Dekho ji if they did it , shadi hogi nai ke hogi will be a big suspense ..fls never have a peaceful pregnancy , else it'll be a miscarriage at first ..salute to dkp 🫑 shadi ke beech did they did they not kar diya ab shadi yes or shadi no ka suspense create rahega throughout the wedding

haha πŸ˜‚ haa ab shadi hogi ya nahi wohi big suspense hai and i feel shadi nahi hogi πŸ˜‚ ab shadi ke baad ka kuch dikhane ko bacha nahi aisa kya karlegi ab jo usne shadi se pehle nahi kiya πŸ˜‚ usne already sabse panga le liya hai aur unhe sudhar diya hai.

Ab shadi karke usko kuch sudharna hai nahi as fl ka ultimate kaam sasural ko sudharna hai aur since ab was freeloader sasural main hi padhi shadi se pehle hi nipta diya sab kuch. πŸ˜‚ ab shadi ke baad kuch special dikh nahi raha mujhe which she has to do other than giving a sendoff to rohith and i feel dkp shadi ka karcha chodkar rohith ko hi pehle send off dega πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

swarnas words to ruhi you both need to stay in this house together next. This is what they told akshara masi too. But khaand madam can't adjust. Same for ruhi she is unable to take abhimaan near by in her anger and hate. Chachis words today for ruhi tumhare mein thoda achayi baaki hi apne nafrat se bahar nikalo aur sachayi ko accept karlo. Chachi first time praised ruhi for something. So next ruhi is giving prasad from her side to abhira in the name of God. When ruhi entered poddars for rohit ar told abhira that you may not seen ruhi ki achayi so you are doubting her. So ruhi ki achayi at last. She is scared to do anything in the name of God. Let her be scared that way and stay apart.Abhira may doubt ruhi next for prasad as told by sam in bytes.This is like ruhi doubting manish for teaching ak masi bhajan to abheera. 🀣ruhis words to manish today abheera ko aap pasand karte hi mujhe pata hi, lekin mein aap ko kuch lagti hoon, kya meri matasree aapko kuch lagti hi. This will be kicked more by ruhi when manisha false narrative story is told to ruhi by abhira regarding her mother. Manish gaya tel mein and swarna gives him that kicks which he can't answer. Swarna holds second couple any day against first one. Seeing rohits goodness swarna has to kick ruhi like how she said regarding manish dont doubt your parnanu in this. She has to kick ruhi saying rohit itna acha ladka hi pyar karta hi jab akeli thi uske liye maafi boli ho ab kya kar rahi hi nafrat chodo 😎. Ruhi ko sadbuddhi de cvs πŸ€“
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

please open a thread in forum guess the new track makers might change their already thought story or they might get something better

Edt k daily drame se kuch different hoga I have a few tracks in my head based upon 69 yrs ka itv let's see who wins. Winner will get to watch advocate Anjali avasti epis and runners up APKO kya epi ka loop gif

i had one thread let me find smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Yes and there never was any bed involved in the dreams or dances smiley37It's a done deed I guess..ye aise hi screen fade nai hoti..kiss lena hai toh bed nai chahiye hotaπŸ€ͺ

exactly bed roll ,petals ,lost in state shown openly and not in dreams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Omg 🀣 khula nahi🀣

ruhi ke mooh pe vomit karne do abheera ko, umeed will be eaten back 😜