Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

There are people who want to spoil this gen as last gen was disaster is like woh sab bol bol ke aur disaster phailate hain kher just wait and watch what will happen next smiley31

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thay didn't have bawri piya before shadi For any couple till now. This is today's spl.

Some said Gen 2 had it before shaadi and I never watch 2 I don't know smiley36

Either way I'm fine with it but Armaan just got kiss nothing more. As Abhimaan fan i would be pissed they had anything beyond kiss and both there wardrobe and hair is the same smiley7

I want messy with smear lipstick and wild hair and clothes out of place

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

There were two spoilers floating last month..

One was abhira getting pregnant & the other armaan getting hold of medical report saying abhira can't get pregnant, leaving him devastated.

Aaj ke episode ke baad dono ke chances lag raha hain. The way family were talking about child, if any such report comes dadi will be disappointed along with armaan & abhira. But then abhira will have to actually get pregnant else no other way to prove that she can be the badi bahu of familysmiley36

Let's see cvs kis route jaate hain

The latter is very likely since Naira and Akshu both had fertility issues before they actually got pregnant, Akshara had a miscarriage after her first pregnancy. Rishta FLs never get a happy or complication less pregnancy the first time, so honestly I am not too worried about her being pregnant and carrying full term on the first try. Kids aint coming so soon!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am in shock that it was not a dream.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

janmastami k din mini Krishna ki taiyyari?? 😳

armaan ne toh puri ki hai. Ek kiss ke liye bed wagera kaun sajatha hai πŸ˜‚ he was also trying to undress her as per the clip i saw as he pulled her dori but khula nahi so they will utilize this in future shadi ke din dhum tanana na hoga shayad πŸ˜‚
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Either way I'm fine with it but Armaan just got kiss nothing more. As Abhimaan fan i would be pissed they had anything beyond kiss and both there wardrobe and hair is the same smiley7

in s2 before shadi they were close and hugs were shown. On their first night kartik slept happily tired.After shadi they moved to a flat as kartik was angry. There they had bawri piya with white saree of naira and white shirt of kartik and naira arranged for that room decoration. Bawri piya is played for that hint only 🀣 . Kaira had different songs whenever they United back. It's just a curiousity this time thrown by makers kuch hua ya nahi ka. πŸ˜€ maja araha hi na ek din discussion aise hi πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Aaj toh editors ne bhi aag laga dismiley42

zayada tareef mat karo fir se kamaal dikhadegeβœ‚οΈπŸ”ͺsmiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

gen 2 ka wakt alag tha. Uss time ppl used to show sanskari fl and a women who cares for her husband. Ab sare sp shows has women who are either married because of some majboori or they are not married. They are changing how fls were previously so they can show anything right now. Post anupama in which all maryada ke hadhe paar ho chuka hai where they shown rape victim doing planning plotting against her saviour, kavya being in marriage becoming pregnant with the child of her ex, maan causing trauma to their adopted child because of their poor decision making skills when these crap are getting trp toh nobody cares for fl and ml now ( i am only considering tv audience) . All they want is drama and kalesh
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

armaan ne toh puri ki hai. Ek kiss ke liye bed wagera kaun sajatha hai πŸ˜‚ he was also trying to undress her as per the clip i saw as he pulled her dori but khula nahi so they will utilize this in future shadi ke din dhum tanana na hoga shayad πŸ˜‚

shadi ke din varmala karte karte vak vak karegi toh ruhi ka dimag kharab jaroor hoga. Shadi karne nahi dungi alag kardungi next bacha hone nahi dungi. Usko aur koi kaam nahi hi sirf inke peeche peeche. Aur uske ghan chakkar mein uske room mein kya hua kisiko pata nahiπŸ€“ sevai rohit ke.

People on X are saying the bawri piya played today is from babul movie and bawri piya played normally on rishta leads is different πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ