Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Vidya dadi want to get ruro together. Dadi says if we give them time to adjust they will be together.

20240731_122238-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit asked fufa to get their shadi anulled.

Screenshot_2024-07-31-06-53-16-631_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

When rohit said aaj bhi woh usi se pyar karti hi . Dadi said woh pyar nahi hi. Rohit said left over pyar or lost love kuch bhi i dont want to enter that jhamela ans and move on in life.

Rohit miya if you want to leave her why didn't you sign first on papers and send it then. So that you can dance more she signed papers karke.

Ar too asked Abhira to sign first when she was intruding into vm issue. I am not comparing characters it's situations same same.

Arman is calmly asking abhira in all these fights why did you talk to dadi that way and fighting. Already she is against us.

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Kaveri Poddar loves no one other than herself and her ego. Jo aurat apne bachon ki na hui woh kissi aur ke kya hi hogi. She ruined all three of her kids' lives in her selfishness and ego. She pushed Madhav into a lifetime of unhappiness by forcing him to marry Vidya. She puts the man who abuses her daughter above everyone. And she lets people belittle her younger son. A woman who can do all this, can never be anyone's saghi. Now she's trying to do with Rohit what she did with Madhav all those years back. Forcing a girl on him who he does not want. At least Vidya was not a characterless ***** like Ruhi bhabhi. But Kaveri Poddar has fallen even lower and is forcing her "favorite" grandson to marry a woman who is not just immoral, but is lusting after her own brother-in-law. If this is the fate that Kaveri's "favorites" get, then I am really glad neither likes Armaan nor Abhira.

That's what I've been saying POS Kaveri, is a the worst matriarch of PH, cause she's the problem and poison to their lives. Ruhi is her choice for her laadla pota, and knows she made mistake but zidd and gurur won't allow her to admit what she knows in her heart.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: aaf311

Exactly. Instead of constantly berating Armaan and Ruhi, maybe he should control his family and break them out of their delusion of a happy marriage between him and Ruhi.

Armaan and Ruhi are wrong, no doubt. But Ruhi doesn't even want to stay at Poddar House anymore. She is being forced by Dadisa, maybe talk to Dadisa first and tell her that he's done with Ruhi.

Name calling by anyone should be banned , be it kaveri to abhira ,kaveri to arman , rohit to ruhi, ruhi to rohit , ruhi to arman ..anyone..irrespective of the gender , age and social status , it should be avoided . Ruhi kitna bhi galat ho phir bhi nai. Namecalling & slaps both . Sometimes it's inevitable like today but it should be the last resort..

Like Manisha chachi put ruhi in place today, that's the way to do it , not how rohit called her second hand cheez . Pehle toh cheez Kehna hi galat hai bahut zyada kisi ko ..people are not cheez. It's rohits frustration on his incompetence that he used these words ...he can't control his family , he can't push ruhi away , he can't stop arman..this guy needs a breathing space and nobody is giving it to him..bringing ruhi to ph was abs wrong ..it should be rohits decision not kaveris.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar too asked Abhira to sign first when she was intruding into vm issue. I am not comparing characters it's situations same same.

Arman is calmly asking abhira in all these fights why did you talk to dadi that way and fighting. Already she is against us.

This is a regular feature right ? 🤣 this will be armans most used dialogue..calm is only uptil the time he consummates.

BTW what's the logic behind abhira taking up ruhis case 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is so true …if not for Ruhi, the next passerby would’ve helped.. calling basic humanity as some act of selfless sacrifice or bravery is hilarious .. wonder if they have different dialogue writers for each episode ..nobody knows what went on before this ..

Manish asking Abhira to get involved in the divorce case, knowing fully well that it is bound to antagonize Kaveri whose approval Armaan and she are waiting for to get married and, even better, knowing fully well that his P.Poti’s delusions persist because that marriage is yet to happen, is Machiavellian on another level .. and his talking of sanskar with Ruhi standing right beside him is hilarious as f !

That dhongi buddha is ridiculous in his reason for asking Abhira to take the case. I'm okay with respecting our elders, but without IR, Manish is a stranger to Abhira. Why the hell would she put her relationship in jeopardy for this man and Ruhi. I know she can stand up to KP but for herself and Armaan, not for no damn Goenka's and this stupid case. I hope Armaan give her some good bashing, for this impulsive action and disregard for his feelings.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Alright we need a Team Manisha Chachi ASAP smiley27

If there can be one for that khal Nayak, Phoofusa, then Chachi needs one

Please Mods, is it possible

So we looked at this request and at the fact that Rohit is back and have changed 2 teams that had just 1 member to Team Ru-Ro and Team Manisha chachi. So Team Aarohi and Team RuHaan have been replaced.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Really u feel that Abhira will question mg for abandoning Ak ?

Hundred GIF

This is about her Mumma

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

This is a regular feature right ? 🤣 this will be armans most used dialogue..calm is only uptil the time he consummates.

BTW what's the logic behind abhira taking up ruhis case 🤣

if arman has to speak what will he tell. He has to say that i told ruhi you marry my bro as I can't go against family, my family is more than you but I won't give your place to anyone, I danced crazy kiya re I didn't stop her properly by keeping line, I accepted what all she said till end, I indeed said how can I leave ruhi after Rohit dead got thappad etc it's cringe binge only. They cleaned arman kept behind abhira as if he doesn't know what happened then. They did all this ruckus before to abhira and ar till they patched up now it's ruhi Rohit turn. Like I say we can like one character for them all are equal. If cvs put ruhi ar in those situations they will remove them equally out by cleaning with phenyl. It's going for ruhi.

If you see manish is angry on abhira too while he took ruhi out of poddar house. Ar went stood near her 😂.

How manish questioned abhira today why did you take case against ruhi then why not now. He is right in asking as he knows she took case in jealousy that's why he was angry on her then too. He told ruhi also why did she interfere in abhira ar talks today. When manish asked abhira said situations are different. How come when she always sees ruhi as opponent. If manish didn't call abhira, ruhi could have asked arman to make her divorce. Proper fitting between brothers ho jata. 🤣🤣. Even if he rejected she could have told him Because of you I married you only break it. Ar could have cried on abhira shoulders my brother karke.

Abhira already is not ok with ruhi coming in to poddar house. She asked ruhi to not to raise fight between brothers, chachi didn't give time, Rohit used offensive words. Ruhi signed immediately. She herself will say I don't want brothers to fight because of me so I signed. Next Rohit will dance why are supporting ruhi. We don't know his intentions properly as he is happy with ruhi near him but seeing ar it is more. Yesterday when ruhi said I will go away he started thod phod drama. Manish got abhira in front to hook it on her neck properly 🤣🤣. Ruhi made abhira divorce openly first next with planning with dadi , abhira is openly doing it now. Format is same. Then ruhi said it's for welfare of family as she fights with dadi then ar kept her on head as achi sachi dost now abhira is saying ruhi can't give sacha pyar to Rohit so I don't want them together. Now ar is behind her as sacha pyar 🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidya mata and uski pati ke over acting phirse start hogaya,bardash nahi hoti hai unki bakwass drama.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

At this point in story, im surprised why rohit is not demanding dadi to get him married to abhira. I mean, sanskaari toh nahi raha yeh show, the way they are portraying ruhi.

Don't give this utpatang ideas to makers.. They already established that Roh can't digest that Ar getting love from Abh...Matlab 7-8 month se ye jeth devrani cringe chal raha dha..ab uska 2.0 version bhi chahiye kya smiley37