Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Totally agree…. It’s quite disrespectful….

But if not gender specific…. Eyeing the sibling of ypur spouse when that sibling has totally rejected u… and portray urself that u r doing insanitary by staying close to the sibling….. it’s quite disgusting!! And ruhi shows no signs of regret at all…. She is still in UMEED of armaan while married to rohit!!

of course that word is a bit too much but then she called him bhagoda and all after openly eyeing on his elder brother infront of him and the whole family , is slapping a man ok ? It’s not ok to slap anyone but this women slapped him for stating facts. Not everything is related to Gender specific , gender ke aad mein ladikiya kuch bhi galathiya kar sakthe hai and men don’t even have the right to call it out ? Yeh kasie equality hogi.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Fufa got a chocolate with a new case win. Asked sorry and told facts how he wanted ab ar yo separate and took care of madhav in hospital, tried to be in touch with judge to anull their shadi. Dadi reminded him because of him everything backfired. So another chance given to him by dadi.

20240730_113014-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa had another plan to not to want ruhi rohit together but support ar abhira so that abhira leaves home and ar goes away from home and firm Is his.

Dadi excuses fufa but trusts him blindly more than her sons. So his next khaand plan is ready.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi asked ruhi to come for food and ruhi told rohit is fine she will go home. Listening this rohit started you loved someone , ruhi told he left the rista easily without fighting for relationship.

20240730_163003-COLLAGE.jpg

As both were fighting dadi said they have care so take a second chance of your rista . This time he won't intrude aa because of him everything destroyed. So he keeps mum and gives blank looks.

20240731_160952-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi is in discussion with giving another chance to ruhi rohit rista. She didn't ask ruhi rohit but taking her own decisions. As usual abhira gang at home won't accept but oppose it easily.

Vidya flipped slowly saying ab ar are in love but we need to think of ruhi rohit.

20240730_113231-COLLAGE.jpg

Shadi pic flew from dadi hands it's the divorce issue of ruro which is gone out of her hands due to hawa blown by Manish next 😛

20240730_113316-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira came holding ar and ruhi rohit pic came under her leg. Abhira didn't bend or give it nor see something there nor dadi didn't bend and take it.

This can be for abhira taking divorce case of ruro when it came under her leg through Manish.

Dadi told ab is jealous on ruhi and is insecure and she can't trust ar.

Abhira saying I trust my arman is echoed 🙃🤐

Mujhe nahi lagta ki un donom ko sath mein rehna chahiye echoed 🤗🤣

20240730_113346-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi pushed abhira away and ar held her. She took pic down and cleaned it.

Dadi will push abhira from this case and clean the past of ruro it seems.

Ar is away holding abhira so he won't intrude into ruro case.

Abhira saying my love foundation is strong , so i am facing the toofan echoed🙃

I don't know trust comes falling from 10 ft easily 🤐 cvs lost their mind it seems.

Screenshot_2024-07-31-15-57-28-736_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Dadi said when rohit fought first with ar asked Vidya which relationship she choses this time. Vidya is choosing rohit slowly . Dadi said toofan is coming let's stop it to set riste and both closed window doors. Toofan can't be handled by abhira.

20240721_235848-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi knows abhira has insecurity with ruhi so similarly rohit has with arman near by.

Abhira told one thing is common I too care for rohit like you. Did abhira knows what rohit wants. She thinks throwing ruhi away rohit ar will patch up as brothers.

20240730_113424-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi asked rohit to stay where she is doing her designs and she will go away. and he taunted her you go away from my house . Ruhi said she wore ms sindoor stayed there In his house as his suhagan till dadi declared rohit death. She took care of his family 🥱😏

20240730_113501-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit says I wanted to move on with you but how to remove shak on head 🤗 his issue is that past cringe only which he can't come out.

Pink lip stick on rohit lips 👄😂😂

20240730_113446-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi thinks I want to move on in life and why I can't forget ar. 🤑🤨 because that trust is gone and she is unable to move on from There. It's simple hate him for what he did to you, then you will get sukoon take revenge on abhira. Same for rohit I say take revenge on ar 🤣🤣 if you both can't do it stay away from abhira arman couple. You both will set soon no doubts. Dadis plan will be this only next 😂 in donom ko samay dete toh set hojayenge.

Screenshot_2024-07-31-08-50-38-430_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

of course that word is a bit too much but then she called him bhagoda and all after openly eyeing on his elder brother infront of him and the whole family , is slapping a man ok ? It’s not ok to slap anyone but this women slapped him for stating facts. Not everything is related to Gender specific , gender ke aad mein ladikiya kuch bhi galathiya kar sakthe hai and men don’t even have the right to call it out ? Yeh kasie equality hogi.

I was wondering the same. What exactly does Ruhi's gender have to do with this? And Rohit cannot be blamed, because Ruhi bhabhi considers herself jethji's property. This woman lacks any self-respect and dignity and was even ready to be her BIL's mistress if he allowed her. Ruhi bhabhi should first learn what self-respect is. Then others can be expected to respect her.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don't understand why this is becoming a competition between Ruhi and Rohit about who deserves to be slapped and who doesn't

No one is talking about men or women's rights, so please don't make it about that. No one is even talking about what Ruhi has done. Why is that coming into the picture, idk.

Rohit has called Ruhi out in much better terms previously. There was a difference between how he spoke previously and how he spoke today.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Was about to write the same exactly ..calling a girl , "second hand cheez" is highly disrespectful. Rohit deserved the slap. He can choose better words , plus , he must first tell off his family to now allow ruhi bk in the house if he wants divorce.

Exactly. Instead of constantly berating Armaan and Ruhi, maybe he should control his family and break them out of their delusion of a happy marriage between him and Ruhi.

Armaan and Ruhi are wrong, no doubt. But Ruhi doesn't even want to stay at Poddar House anymore. She is being forced by Dadisa, maybe talk to Dadisa first and tell her that he's done with Ruhi.

Originally posted by: aaf311

I don't understand why this is becoming a competition between Ruhi and Rohit about who deserves to be slapped and who doesn't

No one is talking about men or women's rights, so please don't make it about that. No one is even talking about what Ruhi has done. Why is that coming into the picture, idk.

Rohit has called Ruhi out in much better terms previously. There was a difference between how he spoke previously and how he spoke today.

I don’t remember quoting u , but as u quoted me . I already said that word is not needed and a bit too much.

Labelling a woman as "second-hand" is very disrespectful to our entire gender. “
How is calling a disgusting and immoral women for her cheap actions is disrespecting the entire gender ? What’s anything here to do with the gender ? He is calling out Armaan too because they both are wrong but Armaan is/was never cheap like Ruhi , but this women is openly lusting on her Jeth in front of her husband and the entire family , she is not a kid that Dadi forced her and she came to PH , this a like Armaan forced her to marry Rohit. she came here in the name of insaniyath and slapped the man she cheated and called him bhagoda, trying to spin everything around putting the blame on him. If She is wrong then he is wrong in using such words but he have every right to call her out for ruining his life.

@Bold ,Everything that happened and happening is because of Ruhi’s cheapness and unhealthy obsession for a man who doesn’t even love her. so it will come into the picture. She ruined his life and came to his house to help him recover by slapping and eyeing his brother infront of his own eyes ?he should suffer suffocate and die but he shouldn’t even call out her cheap actions? As Manisha chachi said she should stop acting like Abala naari and becahri because she is not one.
If u have a diff opinion I respect that but this is mine and I don’t want to write anything more on this.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Rohit crossed his limits disrespecing amd used words like I get rejected things from arman. He disrespected both ruhi ar but ruhi as a woman who got rejected and came to rohit I shadi.

Didn't arman reject abhira through divorce or abhira rejected him as majbooti shadi though dadi forced her. Didn't they use more hurtful words to each other when their divorce issue is going on. We don't forget easily sindoor rubbing or ms pulling by arman.

20240731_121724-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish slapping rohit is needed to calm his senses he has no control on tongue. Manish pushed ar too aside saying your both sons are this and mocked sanskar of poddars.

Today Manish is hero. He admitted my beti did mistakes if rohit excuses or not but there is no need to behave like this hurting her. He mocked ar too when abhira was thrown by arman he took stand for her then slapped ar for abhira too.

Manisha chachi asked ruhi to take decision immediately for rohit. I will say with guarantee if ruhi immediately jumped to rohit the same chachi will say ruhi flipped to rohit easily without any sharm.

Ruhi is told by chachi this family is good orelse if someone ask you b. Nanu to take you away. Manish did it next.

20240731_121829-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi told she will go from there aa she decided it. Tears in rohits eyes after he hurt ruhi. His mind vs heart is clear his mind is overpowered with anger more. Ruhi admitted her mistakes again and went away with Manish.

20240731_121939-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish is angry 😤 . He knows what all happened he didn't want ruhi to go to that house when dadi requested ruhi. So the help healing all done.

Manish from s2 has been the same slapping or throwing men away whenever something is wrong.

Abhira is watching full movie from the doors as she can't enter the house. Good she kept calm after ar warning her thru eyes orelse it goes to another level.

What will ar talk about when he himself is given prasad through rohit. Chachi said karmon ka prasad got to ruhi today.

20240731_123250-COLLAGE.jpg

Loved this shot ruhi giving look to rohit while going away and his look to her 😂😂 and another shot with ruro having tears in eyes at a time.

IMG-20240731-WA0021~2.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

The moment Ruhi said I will go to my house vidya started ruhiiiii. Monthly flipper is getting ready for somersault moment next.

20240731_121627-COLLAGE.jpg

After ruhi left, Madhav ji mein kya karoon one jodi is set and sorted not accepted another jodi is breaking 😂😂

Her regular words main fail hogayi maa ki roop mein are correct she never holds anyone right.

20240731_122046-COLLAGE.jpg

Madhav is in another level acting . These both are the Oscar acting couple with their ott expressions. We need to close our eyes for them🤓

20240731_122144-COLLAGE.jpg