Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Looks Armaan didn’t go back home night…. Then pregnancy rumours true??? Matlab in all this chakkar if Abhira gets pregnant then dragonsa will portray her as characterless… oh Godddd!!!

Arman thoda control kar leta smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Today i am convinced dadi loves neither armaan nor rohit. She tried to manipulate armaan also to marry ruhi by saying she loves him (something he was yearning to hear for years), armaan ke muhh mein khana toos rahi thi sochkar ke he will prioritise her, ab jab pata chala ke armaan nahi jhukega toh rohit ke peeche padh gayi.

Armaan chose tough route, rohit ko bhi agar khush rehna hain toh he should not choose the easy way, warna dadi ki tarah ho jayegi uski life - zindagi jhand ba phir bhi ghamand basmiley36

that dadi is so desperate for Ruhi. She wants Ruhi in her house at any cost.’.looks like it’s a girl crush thing 😂

Where exactly is Rohit wrong that Dongi Budda slapped him ?1st His immoral pothi slapped him for stating the facts and now this budda. And where did he come from ,he suddenly appeared from nowhere like a ghost 👻 yeh tappad apne immoral pothi ko laga dethe abhi yeh din dekhne nahi padthi. She is of course REJECTED by Armaan .

IK this dongi Budda will manipulate Abhira,how selfish this fossil is he knows they r still waiting for KV’s approval for the marriage but still this shameless man forcing Abhira to take that immoral’s case. He is talking about professional and personal life and Abhira shouldn’t have given him any explanations,just asked him to get lost as she doesn’t trust his immoral pothi. Am sure this dongi will ask Abhira to leave Armaan after revelation , if he asks Abhria should ask him to shut up. He have nothing to with her or her matters. He never cared to chk about her mother ,brother or her. I think after IR only Armaan will be on Abhira’s side and all fossils will be with cheap Ruhi.

Ruhi jaise immoral pothi ko samne rakh kar parvarish ke classes le raha hai MG smiley39 but KV deserves this and more for insulting Ak’s parvarish.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1818504167293333902

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Where exactly is Rohit wrong that Dongi Budda slapped him ?1st His immoral pothi slapped him for stating the facts and now this budda. And where did he come from ,he suddenly appeared from nowhere like a ghost 👻 yeh tappad apne immoral pothi ko laga dethe abhi yeh din dekhne nahi padthi. She is of course REJECTED by Armaan .

IK this dongi Budda will manipulate Abhira,how selfish this fossil is he knows they r still waiting for KV’s approval for the marriage but still this shameless man forcing Abhira to take that immoral’s case. He is talking about professional and personal life and Abhira shouldn’t have given him any explanations,just asked him to get lost as she doesn’t trust his immoral pothi. Am sure this dongi will ask Abhira to leave Armaan after revelation , if he asks Abhria should ask him to shut up. He have nothing to with her or her matters. He never cared to chk about her mother ,brother or her. I think after IR only Armaan will be on Abhira’s side and all fossils will be with cheap Ruhi.

Ruhi jaise immoral pothi ko samne rakh kar parvarish ke classes le raha hai MG smiley39 but KV deserves this and more for insulting Ak’s parvarish.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1818504167293333902

Exactly… rohit gets slapped for stating facts…. Ruhi is rejected by armaan… dadi Vidya…. Y is no one telling rohit ki armaan was forced to marry ruhi….

Aaj Manish ne dadi ki parbarish oer sawaal uthayee… I m happy

Inhe openly showed ruhi is interfering in armaan sbhira maamlsa… I m happy😃

I m waiting fir dadi to uthao sawal on goenka ki parbarish in bringing up a desperate ruhi… or May b Manisha chachi csn do it too😃😃

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

That dongi buddha will never see the error in his ways and the wrongs done by his own kids. He acts as if his family is the best and everyone else are trash. He almost ended his daughter's marriage with this behavior. Good thing he got slapped once upon a time (though he was not wrong then). Wish it was 3-4 more for everything he did later, especially in this gen.

Aaj tho best episode hai with everyone calling out Ruhi Birla’s cheapness.

Chachi and Rohit are stars of the episode.

Jab pathi nahi tha thab tho yahi padi hui Thi imagining jeth ji as pathi. But now she hates to see Rohit . And that cheapo Ruhi comparing Abhria forgiving Armaan with her shamelessness 🤡🤮 cheapo. It’s Rohit who needs to forgive her and not her delusional idiot. Side bhol rahi ki Rohit ne isko cheat kiya

But I don’t get why exactly these poddar’s are giving that immoral women a choice to decide ,koi bhi normal family iss jaise aurath ko dhakke maar ke bahar nikal dethe hai. But poddar’s are so progressive that doesn’t allow their beti,Bahu to go out and work ,who gets upset on a deal shaadi which is not really a deal but Jeth lover is welcomed with open heart and hands? She is lusting over on her jeth in front of the entire family and when Chachi asked she is lying.
CHAL JHOOTI.
And her expressions when Dongi MG calling out her cheapness and that wigwali cruella sister is patting her back smiley39

Apne hi karne keliye Ruhi ko Prasad mil raha hai 😂😂

Dialogue of the day for “AAFATH”😂😂
ABHLA NAARI AUR BECHARI BANNE KI NATAK MATH KARNA . And the Sukoon smiley42

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1818461098619662364

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1818476168225472715

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1818504245483606411

A lot of people might disagree with me but I don't think Rohit was correct today

Labelling a woman as "second-hand" is very disrespectful to our entire gender. Women are not things to be used and thrown away. Rohit was wrong and he deserved to be slapped by Manish.

Originally posted by: aaf311

A lot of people might disagree with me but I don't think Rohit was correct today

Labelling a woman as "second-hand" is very disrespectful to our entire gender. Women are not things to be used and thrown away. Rohit was wrong and he deserved to be slapped by Manish.

Totally agree…. It’s quite disrespectful….

But if not gender specific…. Eyeing the sibling of ypur spouse when that sibling has totally rejected u… and portray urself that u r doing insanitary by staying close to the sibling….. it’s quite disgusting!! And ruhi shows no signs of regret at all…. She is still in UMEED of armaan while married to rohit!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: aaf311

Was about to write the same exactly ..calling a girl , "second hand cheez" is highly disrespectful. Rohit deserved the slap. He can choose better words , plus , he must first tell off his family to now allow ruhi bk in the house if he wants divorce.