Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Her mom said this many times and today Abhira did. Her papa came as a sunshine into her moms life when no one is with her and when she is in dark, now Abhira came as a sunshine into Armaan’s life and giving unconditional to him just like how her papa gave her mom the unconditional love she never experienced before. Both papa and beti are smiley27 and Ak always valued ,respected and protected that love and I feel Armaan too will respect and protect Abhira’s love .

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1818472938318053833

I love how abhira keeps mentioning her papa even though she has not even seen him 😭, yet she feels so connected to both her parents smiley27 I am not a fan of her mother, but she has done an awesome job in raising her choti💓

Link gen3 ref edited

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

When did Ru safe Rohit life smiley44

Did she pull him out of burning car, was his car hanging off a cliff. How

was his life in danger that she safe his life, he hit head and got him to the hospital

and bandage him up that's the saving life smiley39

this is so true …if not for Ruhi, the next passerby would’ve helped.. calling basic humanity as some act of selfless sacrifice or bravery is hilarious .. wonder if they have different dialogue writers for each episode ..nobody knows what went on before this ..

Manish asking Abhira to get involved in the divorce case, knowing fully well that it is bound to antagonize Kaveri whose approval Armaan and she are waiting for to get married and, even better, knowing fully well that his P.Poti’s delusions persist because that marriage is yet to happen, is Machiavellian on another level .. and his talking of sanskar with Ruhi standing right beside him is hilarious as f !

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Today i am convinced dadi loves neither armaan nor rohit. She tried to manipulate armaan also to marry ruhi by saying she loves him (something he was yearning to hear for years), armaan ke muhh mein khana toos rahi thi sochkar ke he will prioritise her, ab jab pata chala ke armaan nahi jhukega toh rohit ke peeche padh gayi.

Armaan chose tough route, rohit ko bhi agar khush rehna hain toh he should not choose the easy way, warna dadi ki tarah ho jayegi uski life - zindagi jhand ba phir bhi ghamand basmiley36

That women doesn’t love anyone except herself and her ego ,both Ruhi n Kv are almost same they r self centred and selfish they cannot think anything beyond themselves .Ruhi Birla is her choice so her choice can never be wrong, and her hatred for Abhira is over powering her love for her grandkids too. But now forcing Rohit to keep Ruhi who is still openly lusting on her jeth is beyond my understanding. And that Vidya is another idiot comparing her marriage with her son’s , Shivani is dead but still this women always lived in insecurity but she wants a women who loves someone else for her son ? And she will force Armaan to go and talk to that Ruhi and she expects Abhira not to feel insecure. Sabh ke sabh idiots hai.

Actually sabh poddar’s ko uda dena chahiye when Abhira and Armaan will be in the OH. Then they can bring Shivani with her family so AA can still have a family.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Loved ur last line.

This idiotic lady is not accepting one pota's genuine love as she does not like the girl.

And she is dying to keep the girl she likes whom her another pota is not able to tolerate.

She belittles Manisha/Manoj but is mesmerized with Sanjay/Kajal.smiley44

Do log joh divorce karna nahi chahthe dhe unhe zabardasti divorce karwaya ,,,Mangalsutra drama kiya...

Now them running for stop divorce of two people who literally don't want nothing with each other ...Karma is a boomerang smiley37

1235990 thumbnail

Totally agreed. Her actions may frustrate me sometimes but this girl is damn courageous and strong.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change Ab yellow dress was good 👍 compare to past horrible outfits.

Yes it was pretty ..But used it for this hall drama smiley39

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Why do u fear that Ar will be made a trophy. This season they have given equal if not m ore importance to the ML though events keep on happening around FL. The characterization of both the leads are different than most other shows and Ar's life story is more complicated than Ab's. In other serials the FLs are infallible but here Ab is shown to be a regular human being who can do mistakes .Since the marriage day they have given more importance to Ar's story than Ab so I dont see any reason why the makers will try to change that.

Exactly💯...I am not gender biased but yes, in armaan and abhira's love story, Armaan is getting usual tracks which FLs get most of the time, like sacrificing love for family, blame game, sautela tag...etc... Abhira is shown to be much more sane and practical person then general FLs ( not completely though, but still better). The way abhira is taking stand for armaan against mistreatment and partiality for him, saving him and taking care of him are mostly things which ML does for FL. Tbh, I always wanted a kind of of role reversal story from general traits. Here, I am getting it ( not completely though).

About abhira sacrificing armaan for ruhi will be an utter stupidity after the growth of leads as of now. I am still having a hope that abhira will hate gks after IR as she has a soft corner towards MG at the moment. About ruhi, I amnot sure. Maybe will sympathize with her a bit but she will not take any crap against her mother like ruhi calling her a murderer....well, hopefully ....

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

A proud matriarch like Kaveri and a doting mother like Vidya trying to convince Rohit to persist with his marriage to a vile woman, who lied to him from Day 1 and continues to hanker after his brother, is extremely unconvincing.. this is not the zidd of the characters but rather the makers, who want to persist with this triangle turned quadrangle that is already so stale that it stinks ..

At this point in story, im surprised why rohit is not demanding dadi to get him married to abhira. I mean, sanskaari toh nahi raha yeh show, the way they are portraying ruhi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is the teej celebration hosted by poddars, i mean yrkkh, & other couples invited to join them. Like a mahasangham episode, or will it be stand alone episodes??

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ruhi betrayed Rohit and kept up with umeed of getting married to jeth g even after Rohit's return but there are zero consequences of her actions. Vidya and KP will never show her mirror. Manish will forever be blind towards Ruhi's actions and will keep repeating "mer bachi" "humare sanskar" whereas Abhira was character assassinated by these women after deal marriage truth and nobody stood up for her that time.

https://x.com/MisaGee_/status/1818552234235273451

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago