Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Yeah you could be right about Shivani and Ar. But I think Rohit is not that confused. Actually he is spelling out clearly that he is fed up with Ruhi and also asking very correct questions to V when she tried to ask him not to go ahead with divorce. His anger with Ar is understanadable. So far in my eyes the thing that he did wrong was to use Apna Paraya Sautela on Ar which was under the belt. But the actor with his expressions is clearly showing he still loves his brother just mad currently. And I know some people hate him for running away but I guess they wanted to show that these two brothers can go to great extent for happiness of the other.Like Ar sacrificed Ruhi in 1 second and Rohit decided to leave without causing any trouble for Ar.

Rohit's current misbehaviour with Ar (other than paraya sautela part) I am willing to overlook as they are showing his judgement is clouded because of the anger.

I am saying Rohit is confused because he still likes Ruhi and is willing to give them second chance but what he hates is Ruhi is not done with Arman. I want that stand yes I am done and today he took this stand but how long.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For a change Ab yellow dress was good šŸ‘ compare to past horrible outfits.

Agree I liked it as well

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Phufasa

His fear of losing was 100% seen here

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

this was so funny smiley36 Armaan is like there is already an old hag at home being my pyaar ka dushman, ek aur nahi chahiye smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

this was so funny smiley36 Armaan is like there is already an old hag at home being my pyaar ka dushman, ek aur nahi chahiye smiley37

Even Abhira took Armaanā€™s hand and took him to the outhouse infront of all the piddar family ..

even during movie time it was mentioned Armaan is with Abhira at the outhouse

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am little scared for Ab in futureā€¦. Did you guys notice how was MG tone when he called Ab? It was like daddy ordering/ dhamkoing their kidsā€¦ā€¦ if he is like this now what will happen after IR?

that dhongi buddha is such a freaking user, calling Abhira talking about KP will bribe other lawyers to talaak don't happen. He can't afford a lawyer they're broke. Rohit doesn't want his immoral granddaughter and she don't want Rohit, so what's the need for a lawyer.

I'm convince now more than ever when IR happen, Abhira will destroy MG. All this time he only witness her respect to him as a elder and some form of connection but when reveal happen it be over. Gosh him and his band of desperate misfits get on my nerves

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YEH RISHTA WRITERS, if you are seeing, Imagine this

Ruhi tries to get armaan alone to emotionally manipulate him, no one is in the house, electricity bhi nahi hai. She cries and portrays herself as a abla naari, confesses that she still is not able to move on from him, even blurts that she feels bad that she brought rohit home. The light goes on and the podaars and goenkas incl abhira are there. They have heard everything.

Vidya slaps her and asks her to get out of her son's life

Manisha says she knew this would happen

Charu tells ruhi she did not expect this from her

Dadisa is still unable to come to terms with the fact that she was once again wrong. She is not able to meet the eyes of armaan and abhira

The goenkas are ashamed of their ladli and their own upbringing

And most importantly THIS IS NOT A DREAM, i repeat NOT A DREAM

NOW, Go make this happen.GO

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even Abhira took Armaanā€™s hand and took him to the outhouse infront of all the piddar family ..

even during movie time it was mentioned Armaan is with Abhira at the outhouse

i am pretty sure Armaan has almost moved to the out house at this point, aur karey bhi toh kya smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

In sbb segment they were saying something like Armaan came home tensed coz of his case and hugged her as soon as he entered and Abhira was ready to tell him but seeing his worried face she decided otherwise at that moment.

This is what I remember, let's see if something else happens or........

Precap scene is in yellow dress..So Ar knows and tensed about this in office and vid come to Ar to talk with Abhira not take the case ..Uske baad haina ye hug scene.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

What's wrong with Madhav.??Is he flipped into Anti Abhimaan team listening Roh 's nonsense of Ar getting love ...smiley39..Matlab vidya tak toda emotional ho rah hai uss scene me ye bhaisaab Abhira ko aise dekh rah hai dhe jaise Abhira ne koi crime kiya ho...smiley39