Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab today kind of comparing her daddy Abhinav to Ar like how they both supported her mumma and herself……. Does that mean Ar is confirmed AA this season?🤔

Actual me it was other way around...ulta hai ...smiley36..Ab is the prince charming joh safed ghode pe aakar Ar ko bachayega smiley36..

Kal bhi sanju kya bola Abh Ar ko lekar jaayega smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I was so distracted by her freshly manicured nails and the glossy nail paint smiley37

High five 🙌🏻… I was also more into it. usse thoda kapde dang ke dete

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Finally someone who think same as mesmiley41

Lawyer Sanjay and detective cum lawyer Manisha would be unstoppable together.

Girl i have been crack shipping them for a while, they are the only two people who bother to use their brain cells in the show. best characters fr smiley16 they should have an extra martial affair, and take over the Poddar wealth, will make for a more fun show than whatever we are watching rn

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I don't understand Kp does she understand love she understand what ruhi does with armaan is not love and she thinks what armaan does with abhira also not live she mentioned earlier what is the definately of love for her Sanjay phuphasa with Kajol smiley29

Loved ur last line.

This idiotic lady is not accepting one pota's genuine love as she does not like the girl.

And she is dying to keep the girl she likes whom her another pota is not able to tolerate.

She belittles Manisha/Manoj but is mesmerized with Sanjay/Kajal.smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Girl i have been crack shipping them for a while, they are the only two people who bother to use their brain cells in the show. best characters fr smiley16 they should have an extra martial affair, and take over the Poddar wealth, will make for a more fun show than whatever we are watching rn

Truer words haven't been spoken and a better KP hasn't been imagined yet! smiley16 smiley32

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The biggest abhimaan haters have to be the rishta editors/ cinematographers though. Like how the SBS/SBB footage is ALWAYS better than the show. smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Truer words haven't been spoken and a better KP hasn't been imagined yet! smiley16 smiley32

they deserve better than the sauceless poddar siblings, stalkers from sitara better be taking notes. smiley23 itna triangle, rectangle kar liya, kuch aur sahi smiley36

Originally posted by: Visszz

Bas Ar ko trophy na banaye...baaki sab phir bhi tolerate karenge...Iske baad toh can't stand with Ab anymore...smiley39

Why do u fear that Ar will be made a trophy. This season they have given equal if not m ore importance to the ML though events keep on happening around FL. The characterization of both the leads are different than most other shows and Ar's life story is more complicated than Ab's. In other serials the FLs are infallible but here Ab is shown to be a regular human being who can do mistakes .Since the marriage day they have given more importance to Ar's story than Ab so I dont see any reason why the makers will try to change that.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't think track of abhira sacrifice love will come for ruhi story bahut aage badh chuki hain woh track ke liye this time armaan is getting all the pain which fl gets

He sacrificed ,he is given taunts always he is thrown out from office and home smiley17

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Udaipur me ladkiyon ki kami padi hai kya...Why they behaving like Ru is the last girl in earth smiley39