Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Today I really enjoyed ruhi birla bhabhji’s moye moye moment.Khud intentionally gir gayi,and was expecting her jeth would help her.Jethji toh dur ki baat bhabhji ki khud ke pati bhi uski nautanki dekhke use ground se uthane nahi ayi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

20240727_075819-COLLAGE.jpg

He is ok to see her next to him as his wife but his anger is with ar near by

20240727_075914-COLLAGE.jpg

His anger is still there. So he won't come down easily.

Dadi didn't allow abhira in game. She herself said i am not family. Ar too went away with her.

Dadis words to arman you haven't learnt anything from childhood and now you are after this girl and she is teaching you. 🤗

Dadis words we were giving you against Rohit. Rohit ka haq marke...

What does dadi actually mean in her gussa? Who took whose haq. There is all haq war going for place in family and firm it seems.

20240727_080344-COLLAGE.jpg

Both learnt game from dadi staying away .

20240727_080812-COLLAGE.jpg

Dronacharya and ekalavya types they learnt the game.

With chorus gang and charus push Rohit went fell on ruhi.😜

20240727_080909-COLLAGE.jpg

His anger overpowered again and he went away . Might be none knows he loves or loved ruhi so all are in shock mode. 😜 bakra kahi ka in story

20240727_080946-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

20240727_074919-COLLAGE.jpg

Haddis in romance like luv kush in kaira time.

Screenshot_2024-07-27-07-49-52-376_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Dadi is the coach who taught kabaddi to poddars.

20240727_075956-COLLAGE.jpg

She asked ruhi to join the game aa dadi accepted her as part of the family .

Dadi is giving her bahu haq but ruhi is in her own world of jealousy.

20240727_075838-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit is giving biwi haq to ruhi in precap chose him or me🤣🤣his anger on both ruhi ar is shown in front of family.

whole concept of two brothers struck with this ruhi is vak. One brother came out but second is still struggling.

20240728_124212-COLLAGE.jpg

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Armaan has family issues. He was always made to feel that the family did Ehsan on him and he should stay loyal to them almost like a dog. Abhira helped him come out of that cage.

Now I see Rohit the golden boy has superiprity complex and insecurities too. All the nonsense he spoke about how he shared everything with Armaan blah blah blah. He needs someone who can pull him out of that thinking. Not someone like Ruhi who will plunge him further into that negative zone. I still believe Rohit and Armaan can patch up things and Rohit also remains a good character. But it can only happen if that forever bichari khudko Akela karle akeli hu karke rone Wali, apne parents ke death ka bahane karke apni ghatiya behavior ko cover karne Wali sada hua aalu agar nikal jaaye

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Tomorrow I’m going to the dentist to make sure I have no cavities, after all that sweet BS Abhira just told that dhongi Buddha to get him to play. Then he had attitude with my Armaanza over his RUchi za being dumped smiley8

Too much 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That fossil goenka needs to look at his ggd, ruhi, who is characterless, beigarat, hawasi n aspires to be her uninterested BIL ki mistress!!!

N what drama was his ggd doing, falling down like u fall on the bed at the end of a hard day

She must've been tired pretending to be a good person, when infact she's vile n disgusting

Even here, she was trying to touch Ar n hold him, while holding he husband's hand in the other hand

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Damn, in all these years, I've never seen a character as vile, disgusting, morally corrupt, lusty, beigarat, characterless as this woman

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Balcony creeper and eye keeper 😜

Screenshot_2024-07-26-10-32-45-924_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Arman is blind to what's brewing there. His ignorance is his bliss.

Abhira saw the burn pain jealousy anger insecurity.

20240726_103342-COLLAGE.jpg

Window peeper joined her now🤣 to fight for his rights 🤗

20240728_123744-COLLAGE.jpg

If ruhi is doormat for dadis family as bahu and a door, window keeper 😜 in story, abhira is the gate keeper of poddars

Screenshot_2024-07-23-12-09-48-678_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

And standing near the door and talking . So which character has self esteem in story. Intentions are for abhira to want family and for ruhi what is it arman back does she have any mind then.

20240727_110439-COLLAGE.jpgHow will that set instead of seeing so much before. How long she spoils herself or others with that aim till someone dies or she dies . Cvs change her version it's long we are done with umeed and her puski dialogues

20240728_124016-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817376898046996669?t=c4Z7PwFWzBYWsH5_M6y_JQ&s=19

The way she 'fell' was so stupid. Did she wanted armaan to help her get up? How is she not embarrassedsmiley37

The way ruhi, who is characterless beigarat hawasi n aspires to be her uninterested BIL ki mistress fell, is the way ppl fall on the bed after a hard days work

So she fell, cause she worked hard , being a vile n disgusting person, holding husband ka hand 8n one hand, n trying to grab BIL with other 🤮🤮🤮

N lets nt forget lusting after BIl. Lots of hard work.

Being so vile, disgusting n hawasi continuously takes a lot of hard work

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

20240727_075819-COLLAGE.jpg

He is ok to see her next to him as his wife but his anger is with ar near by

20240727_075914-COLLAGE.jpg

His anger is still there. So he won't come down easily.

Dadi didn't allow abhira in game. She herself said i am not family. Ar too went away with her.

Dadis words to arman you haven't learnt anything from childhood and now you are after this girl and she is teaching you. 🤗

Dadis words we were giving you against Rohit. Rohit ka haq marke...

What does dadi actually mean in her gussa? Who took whose haq. There is all haq war going for place in family and firm it seems.

20240727_080344-COLLAGE.jpg

Both learnt game from dadi staying away .

20240727_080812-COLLAGE.jpg

Dronacharya and ekalavya types they learnt the game.

With chorus gang and charus push Rohit went fell on ruhi.😜

20240727_080909-COLLAGE.jpg

His anger overpowered again and he went away . Might be none knows he loves or loved ruhi so all are in shock mode. 😜 bakra kahi ka in story

20240727_080946-COLLAGE.jpg

It would be difficult for him to move on. He is still expecting to give her a chance 😭😭.

I watching priyanka Chopra's video where Karan Johar asked her what makes you different from others and she said my ability to move on from past. I was so impressed otherwise people cry over their past just like roohi is doing.

Tomorrow he will push Armaan again and then will blast ok Roohi . I want to see how Roohi will counter his allegations while he being right .

Roohi doesn't value the people who love her. She is ignoring Goenkas and ignoring daadisa also who has so much faith on her.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Suna hai ki once Armaan said he don’t love her and left at her the mandap ,babhi never tried to go behind him ,stopped her roj ka khel planing and plotting, she is trying to move on becoming an independent buzziness women with lot of sSHELF respect, so it’s proven that only because of Armaan she was doing all the ghatiyapan before or else she is achi ,sachi ,nadhan bachi who plays with others lives and doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings ,came to PH in the name of insaniyath 🤡 to help pathi ji who she cheated but still lusting on jeth ji with Umeed of breaking AA and become Mrs. Ruhi Armaan Poddar,her only Ghatiya ambition in life.

Babhi doesn’t care about family or their feelings ,she doesn’t care what Aryan ,Dadi or the entire family feels ,she only cares about jeth Ji’s and her pheelings, she want them to lose the game because Dadi will start liking Abhira and iska kya hoga ?🤮 But on the other side Abhira is cheering up for this ghatiya women and that’s called loving the family and having family values which she got from her mama’s parvarish.

I feel makers hate Ruhi Birla that they want everyone to hate her ,or else why would they show her as the most disgusting ,cheap and ghatiya character ever on Rishta. At least now Manisha chachi n Abhira are clear with her ghatiya intentions, now this dumbo Armaan should see her real face or else he will have to face more hatred from Rohit and then may be from Abhira too.

Loved precap More than the episode ,finally someone is calling out and saying Ruhi is LUSTY for her jeth ji who rejected her multiple times.

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1817375554066415686

https://x.com/AnkitaG10444399/status/1817375425313878410

Ruhi is so so so so so 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

my god, woman is so disgusting, morally corrupt

All she does all day long is lust after uninterested BIL, n pretend to be nice

In all these yrs, I've never seen a character as vile n disgusting as well as characterless beigarat hawasi n aspires to be her uninterested BIL ki mistress

That the literal aim of her life!!!

I was so disappointed that only meenu n Ab saw the drama she was doing, I wish vidya or Rohit saw the 3rd grade acting, this acchi aurat 🤮🤮🤮 was doing

I really wish kaveri ka downfall also happens n this woman has something to do with it as well

Her actual race of being lusty, morally corrupt , characterless disgusting vile face is revealed

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

role reversal aur kya hi usmein how can they forcefit another couple in all these situations bolo. If only abhira is in story what is there to explore they need some greys to pull ahead the story through greys in between. Do you think dkp throws ruhi out of story or close her keeping only ar abhira in front. From day 1 the same nasha going on till now what's new now. Ruhi is this from start so how can she change in a day suddenly if Rohit is in front.How long it took arman to come out and stand away from ruhis fold. If she herself changes it's changing her life with what's got back and karna. If not it's our karma to bear till last episode of story. 🤗

Yup. She is the only constant in the changing story😃😃