Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Yesterday dadi told Ab something like Umeed rakhna accha hai lekin jhuthi umeed nahi.

First karma dialogue and then jhuthi umeed, looks like for dadi her dialogues are for Abhimaan but in reality they are for Ruhi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

smiley37..She is not actually. She claims to be insaaniyat ki murti and achi insaan, but then her actions always prove otherwise. She sets her goals but then defines it the complete opposite way.

Fufasa on the other hand does not claim to be a good Samaritan when he tried to insult a young girl by sending her to a bachelors party or even now when he is trying to takeover the firm. He has his goals and has also defined it well. smiley37

I am a bit disappointed with Phuphu at the moment just like Kv, he couldn't get even an annulment done in time and needed Kv help for it. BP failure tho I am excusing because it gave my most favorite sequence 😍. But that maasa maasa rona dhona in hospital was too much and I have not recovered yet ( which actually looked more genuine than some Ruhi - Gk scenes). I am waiting for him to take over the firm to give my vote of confidence 😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Seriously, now where are those people who support ruhi because she "adjusts" with the family and hate abhira because she is "disrespectful". Did they actually believe when ruhi said she is guilty for her actions. Because it certainly doesn't look that way.

I'll never understand the backward thinking of some viewers who believe that a female should not raise voice against elders no matter what and should always adjust and abhira who doesn't do so is a home wreaker.

And the same people justify ruhi's actions by saying she made a mistake and that makes her human. When it comes to traditional thinking, the first and foremost one is the principle of the sanctity of marriage. The minute you are married, your live should be devoted to your partner and no one else. Ruhi from day one had broken this principle. But no one objects to that. She didn't go inside the bedroom with AR and that's all that matters.

Holding your husband's hand but then desperately wanting to hold your brother in law's hand who was also your ex. Is there a more appropriate term than desperate, disgusting and despicable..if there is, that would suit ruhi too.

Deliberately losing the game so that their own team fails and dadisa has to apologise to those teenagers which would end up with abhira blamed, that is some "insaaniyat" and "achu bahu" vibes, i must say. I am sure there ll be people who ll justify it by saying she had a panic attack.

I have supported so many grey shades in ITV because they had a solid backstory and the supposed female lead is a mahaan who does selfish stuffs in the name of being selfless. Ruhi is not a grey shade. She is bordering on the vamp line. But she assumes herself as the mahaan female lead which doesn't give her any brownie points.

How is manisha the only sane person who notices what ruhi is doing even though she is the one who is never taken seriously by others. Even after the outburst of rohit, dadisa will still try to patch them up for god knows what reason and blame armaan for it.

Dadisa and ruhi are two peas in a pond. Just like how dadisa did not care about the consequences of bringing ruhi back, did not care about her fav grandchild who is hurting the most because of her action, Ruhi in the name of insaaniyat does not care about any of the consequences of her actions and how she is hurting both her legally wedded husband and the guy who she claims to be her love.

Both armaan and ruhi made mistakes. And both claimed to be guilty about it. But armaan was the only person blamed for it and still getting blamed but then the only person who is constantly trying to remedy it. Ruhi's actions prove she is neither guilty on her actions nor is she willing to remedy anything.

Exactly this🔥🔥❤️.. Things cant be articulated in a more better way.. Abhira may be impulsive she may have taken stupid decisions but I cant even compare Abhira and Ruhi on the same page. That woman is rotten to the core🤐🤐🤐
Edited by Lissagreg - 2 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

💯

Ruhi is perfect for their family and Abhira is not suitable for joint family and she doesn't know how to handle relations but all I can see is whole family (except 2) loving her and she also supports every family member whereas Ru is always in her world and did something good only handful of time and that didn't happened in months. The truth is leave joint, Ruhi is not suitable for marriage or family before she gets real therepy, redeems herself and stop eyeing Armaan.

It's a fictional show so just like people started loving Armaan after he realised his mistakes and left no stone unturned to apologise to Abhira and never looked at Ruhi after that so if Ruhi does the same people will be ok with her but she clearly is not doing anything good.

And after doing everything she behaves like she is a pure soul and never did any mistake.

Rohit deserves better than a partner who married him by fooling him, disrespected their marriage and continues to emotionally cheat on him.

Completely agree. Romancing with her boyfriend is against family values and is shamless for a fl, but a woman lusting after her brother in law with her husband standing right there is naivety because it is a direct result of armaan's promises. If armaan had promised stupid things to ruhi, he has also shown reality to ruhi a lot more. The fact that ruhi chose to hold on to the promises that doesn't exist anymore is her doing and no one else. No one not even armaan is now responsible for the actions of ruhi no matter from where it stems from.

Ruhi kept on accusing abhira that fights are happening in the house because of her. and today the tables have turned and the former is not even realising that the biggest fight is happening because of her. Whenever i see her making those eyes at rohit, i feel like she wants a life with her brother in law but wants her husband to be okay with it. If the bg does not have yeh rishta playing at times, this would have definitely been a crime patrol episode.

That is so true. How is ruhi perfect for the family and abhira unsuitable. The two people who dislike her, being dadisa and phupasa, dislike her because she going against the so called rules written by them. They are driven by fear and ego to not let a young girl who might have as much power as them take over. The rest are completely okay with abhira. In fact they are always more happy with abhira and then with anyone. This gen should be called yeh delusion kya kehlata hai

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi bhabhji intentionally fell down,still no poddar doubted her.But if it was ab then dadiji and rest of the poddar’s would do the opposite thing.Ruhi bhabhji ki intention jan ne ke baad bhi how kp finds her right i don’t know.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817376898046996669?t=c4Z7PwFWzBYWsH5_M6y_JQ&s=19

The way she 'fell' was so stupid. Did she wanted armaan to help her get up? How is she not embarrassedsmiley37

Funny baat ye hai ki Roh bhi bhaav nahi diya...Dono bros bhi like :: Ye kya nautanki hai bhai smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

one is telling in words another doing in actions. Ruhi taking Rohit side and accepting him back reduces that gap between brothers. And what's abhira wanting does she want ruhi to leave poddars Rohit and go away. She was w of Rohit till she got Rohit back she got her suhaag back so is she not his legal name sake wife. Abhira asking ruhi in precap is same like ruhi mocked abhira as deal biwi temporary biwi namesake biwi etc and abhira realised her love on ar. Here ruhi may acknowledge herself as rohits wife with these taunts. it's all showing haq now. Ar wants Rohit to accept him as brother but Rohit wants ruhi to accept him as hubby as per his bhadas in precap. I am getting maja 🤗

20240728_104444-COLLAGE.jpg

How it is same?

Ruhi was doing that to claim her bil and taunting his wife.

Abhira is doing for her love's happiness who is not someone else pati.

Both intentions and actions are different.

Ruhi always taunted her that family is fighting because of Ab but now when she herself is the reason for a fight, she's not acknowledging that.

Ruhi is the reason for clash between brothers in the first place and now also she is increasing it with her actions of eyeing Ar while standing next to Rohit.

Edited by Drna7 - 2 months ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi on realizing that Ab is out to mend the relationship between the brothers, will do all she could to do the opposite. And the way Rohit is behaving, she might not even have to do much

But how is that going to benefit Ruhi?

Because now Armaan is giving her completely cold shoulder.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I must praise one thing,buddha manish ne apni century age kya khela hai👏.Itna strength toh full poddar’s team mein bhi nahi hai.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

I must praise one thing,buddha manish ne apni century age kya khela hai👏.Itna strength toh full poddar’s team mein bhi nahi hai.

120 year old fossil was the man of the match.smiley37

Baki sab ko to aise hi footage dia.....

Ab + Ar + Ru + Ro ki age h utna to Manish ko kabbadi ka experience h.smiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 2 months ago