Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah everything is Abhira’s fault , she should not intrude into her BF’s matters ,she should leave him on his fate and watch him cry or think about her happiness and force him to leave his family when he is actually crying that he cannot live without his family,his brother. Abhira should learn family values from Ruhi how selfless Ruhi is and only thinking about family ,she acted losing to that boy so she can make Rohit win the game smiley19 she is holding his hand through out but still trying to hold Armaan’s hand and , she is only trying to protect Armaan when she came in front of him , how sweet and thoughtful of her smiley9Manisha chachi is the worst person ,how dare she state the facts and call out her real intentions of her wanting Armaan to pull her back.

And how shameless and selfish these GF and BF are ,how dare they r having date in their own house spending some time together when the great Ruhi Birla who is Lusty on her jeth is still crying for jeth ji and watching them secretly.

And Armaan is nothing and holds 0 value because Rohit is the captain of this silly match. smiley42

captain toh did not even go to out the player .. he had to be coerced to go and support Armaan

Abhira did 3 out .. and Armaan did 3 out with his own effort

Rohit could put only one .. Kaveri ne ek worthless Pappu ko captain bana Diya .. same thing will happen in Poddar firm .. they will steadily start losing all their major cases and Sanjay Bansal will take negative cases and get Rohit involved in this

Armaan and Abhira will take minor cases on their own merit .. and do enough to survive

but Rohit will strategically ruin the Poddar firm

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi is not a clear goal setter and has faltered from the path she had set? 😯

smiley37..She is not actually. She claims to be insaaniyat ki murti and achi insaan, but then her actions always prove otherwise. She sets her goals but then defines it the complete opposite way.

Fufasa on the other hand does not claim to be a good Samaritan when he tried to insult a young girl by sending her to a bachelors party or even now when he is trying to takeover the firm. He has his goals and has also defined it well. smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

I really feel after Rohit’s outburst tomorrow. Kaveri might agree for Abhi man wedding just so that Ruhi doesn’t hurt Rohit ! Or may be Rohit might tell Kaveri to agree .. n may be ppl will start seeing Ruhi true colors during wedding festivities

I think wedding is still far and will mostly happen after IR. But after the confrontation with Ab, she might start active plotting to increase the MU between the brothers. So long as it results in her getting exposed and called out by family, it is ok. Else another track wasted.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

😂😂

Only Dadi and Ruhi deserves each other Both the haters of Abhria because of their own insecurities ,grudges and mistakes. If they WW her audience will end up hating her more ,they should give redemption for her like they did with Armaan, But I don’t think a supporting character will get such good redemption so mostly she will say sorry or something and then they will force feed us with non existing sisterly bond.

Armaan too made mistakes but he learnt from his mistakes and correcting them so ppl can actually connect with his character and his pain.

Agree!! Dadisa is so confusing with her unwavering love for ruhi. Like it does not make any sense at all. Even dadisa brought ruhi back because she feels rohit loves her and wants her, what will happen if rohit tells her that ruhi is a disgusting person who still loves his brother so he does not want to live with her. Will she still want them to unite. and if she does, why, what is that reason.

They are dragging the whole abhira being half goenka for whatever reason, I ll never know. Feels like it has lost its impact.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

IKR ...

Shamelessly lusting on Jeth is is actually shameless and lusting but called it will be a trouble

I am bored every thing open 😐 infront of the rest of family members but ironically Armaanza only get the blame.

He loves his wife now smiley42...but Bhabiza still lusting on Jeth still being called " Bechari bachi"....smiley37...Kaveri loves this extra marital attractions ...Yak...

Only Manisha Chachi has understood the game played by Ruhi but what can she do she lacks power like her hubby smiley37

That's why I call her POS and Rohit ki dushman. There's no reason for her to rush to

bring Ruhi back in her pota life without seeing if that aurat want him or not. That's why she a gavar, to always trying to outsmart Abhira, but yet is so stupid

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Yeah everything is Abhira’s fault , she should not intrude into her BF’s matters ,she should leave him on his fate and watch him cry or think about her happiness and force him to leave his family when he is actually crying that he cannot live without his family,his brother. Abhira should learn family values from Ruhi how selfless Ruhi is and only thinking about family ,she acted losing to that boy so she can make Rohit win the game smiley19 she is holding his hand through out but still trying to hold Armaan’s hand and , she is only trying to protect Armaan when she came in front of him , how sweet and thoughtful of her smiley9Manisha chachi is the worst person ,how dare she state the facts and call out her real intentions of her wanting Armaan to pull her back.

Ruhi Birla kitne bhi galthiya kare I will still wait for her to stop Lusting on her jeth , I don’t care if she hurts Rohit or anyone else in the process , am only here to watch her beautiful and positive journey. After all she is 90% positive charactersmiley9

And how shameless and selfish these GF and BF are ,how dare they r having date in their own house spending some time together when the great Ruhi Birla who is Lusty on her jeth is still crying for jeth ji and watching them secretly.

And Armaan is nothing and holds 0 value because Rohit is the captain of this silly match. smiley42

So true!! A couple who are not even married and are openly romancing each other, What has happened to this gen. What a nice way to show a female lead having eyes for a guy who is clearly HER BOYFRIEND. So progressive. Disgusting. and now look at the married couple. the parallel lead who makes the same googly eyes at her husband and her jeth. who holds both her husband's hands and wants to hold her jeths as well. Aise sanskaar, aise values, kahan dekhne ko milenge.

Armaan is the man. He is at fault. Ruhi is a bechari who trusted his words. She is a naive kid. It was because of armaan's promise that made ruhi believe that she could still have a happy ending with her jeth despite getting married to his brother. Nothing was ruhi's fault. Absolutely not.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am not following this show much now. But jo ladke ko ruhi chodkar ayi is it the same guy with whom armaan and rohith defeated in the end smiley36

I am thinking kal abhira dialogue maregi what if ruhi says agar main usse hara dethi toh how ar and rohith would have fought together as hum game jeeth jaathe lekin purpose of this game is to unite brotherssmiley36 in the end dkp knows whitewashing their pl. So it could be her plan to unite rohith and armaan they may shown fb for ppl to think she did it out of jealousy but kal ka precap dekh kar lagtha hai ruhi may give it back. But not sure what's dkps plan 🤭

The most consistent characters in the show are Phufasa who wants to turn Poddar’s firm into Bansal’s firm which I support and the other one is jeth lover Ruhi Birla who is lusting on Armaan ,even those 9mnths are still bearable but now she is openly lusting on him in front of the whole family and Rohit ,even after watching how madly Armaan is in love with Abhira. How stupid and delusional she is ,does she really think her P.Nanu will bring laon again to get her married to Armaan again ,of course she don’t care about those loser Goenka’s and they deserve that. But this women thinks Dadi will let her marry Armaan after all this ?smiley37 She definitely belongs to mental asylum.

I didn’t watch s2 ,no idea about the things u wrote ,so these Goenka’s are far more worse than I know. Anyway she inherited all the worst traits from all the worst ppl in her life and then Goenka’s esp that wigwali Swarna ki parvarish too.

More than Armaan,I want KV to see the real ugly face of this women ,I want her to slap this idiot who is still lusting on her jeth acting to become a achi pathni in front of the family,a victim as if Rohit is making her life a hell.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am not following this show much now. But jo ladke ko ruhi chodkar ayi is it the same guy with whom armaan and rohith defeated in the end smiley36

I am thinking kal abhira dialogue maregi what if ruhi says agar main usse hara dethi toh how ar and rohith would have fought together as hum game jeeth jaathe lekin purpose of this game is to unite brotherssmiley36 in the end dkp knows whitewashing their pl. So it could be her plan to unite rohith and armaan they may shown fb for ppl to think she did it out of jealousy but kal ka precap dekh kar lagtha hai ruhi may give it back. But not sure what's dkps plan 🤭

one is telling in words another doing in actions. Ruhi taking Rohit side and accepting him back reduces that gap between brothers. And what's abhira wanting does she want ruhi to leave poddars Rohit and go away. She was w of Rohit till she got Rohit back she got her suhaag back so is she not his legal name sake wife. Abhira asking ruhi in precap is same like ruhi mocked abhira as deal biwi temporary biwi namesake biwi etc and abhira realised her love on ar. Here ruhi may acknowledge herself as rohits wife with these taunts. it's all showing haq now. Ar wants Rohit to accept him as brother but Rohit wants ruhi to accept him as hubby as per his bhadas in precap. I am getting maja 🤗

20240728_104444-COLLAGE.jpg

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

a female should not raise voice against elders no matter what and should always adjust and abhira who doesn't do so is a home wreaker.

When it comes to traditional thinking, the first and foremost one is the principle of the sanctity of marriage. The minute you are married, your live should be devoted to your partner and no one else. Ruhi from day one had broken this principle. She didn't go inside the bedroom with AR and that's all that matters.

Holding your husband's hand but then desperately wanting to hold your brother in law's hand who was also your ex. Is there a more appropriate term than desperate, disgusting and despicable..if there is, that would suit ruhi too.

Deliberately losing the game so that their own team fails and dadisa has to apologise to those teenagers which would end up with abhira blamed, that is some "insaaniyat" and "achu bahu" vibes, i must say.

I have supported so many grey shades in ITV because they had a solid backstory and the supposed female lead is a mahaan who does selfish stuffs in the name of being selfless. Ruhi is not a grey shade. She is bordering on the vamp line. But she assumes herself as the mahaan female lead which doesn't give her any brownie points.

How is manisha the only sane person who notices what ruhi is doing even though she is the one who is never taken seriously by others. Even after the outburst of rohit, dadisa will still try to patch them up for god knows what reason and blame armaan for it.

Dadisa and ruhi are two peas in a pond. Just like how dadisa did not care about the consequences of bringing ruhi back, did not care about her fav grandchild who is hurting the most because of her action, Ruhi in the name of insaaniyat does not care about any of the consequences of her actions and how she is hurting both her legally wedded husband and the guy who she claims to be her love.

Both armaan and ruhi made mistakes. And both claimed to be guilty about it. But armaan was the only person blamed for it and still getting blamed but then the only person who is constantly trying to remedy it. Ruhi's actions prove she is neither guilty on her actions nor is she willing to remedy anything.

💯

Ruhi is perfect for their family and Abhira is not suitable for joint family and she doesn't know how to handle relations but all I can see is whole family (except 2) loving her and she also supports every family member whereas Ru is always in her world and did something good only handful of time and that didn't happened in months. The truth is leave joint, Ruhi is not suitable for marriage or family before she gets real therepy, redeems herself and stop eyeing Armaan.

It's a fictional show so just like people started loving Armaan after he realised his mistakes and left no stone unturned to apologise to Abhira and never looked at Ruhi after that so if Ruhi does the same people will be ok with her but she clearly is not doing anything good.

And after doing everything she behaves like she is a pure soul and never did any mistake.

Rohit deserves better than a partner who married him by fooling him, disrespected their marriage and continues to emotionally cheat on him.

Quoted post edit and moral policing

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago