Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It will not do Ab character any good if she accepts Gk easily considering generational hate for them. So don't think they would show that. But there could always be MG's heart attack 😏

It ll be like kabhi khushi kabhi ghum. MG will finally die and the troll movie hairstyle lady will be like "manish ji ki aakhri ichcha thi ki dono p-pothiyan uski anthim sanskaar karein. Ruhi ll have that wood with fire thing but then abhira ll come from behind and hold it as well. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai plays in the bg smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

The most annoying thing about this whole ruhi situation is that dkp is too much of a wuss to make her an actual villian, kiyuki end main toh hum saath saath hain khelna hain. A full blown kamolika-eque ruhi might even be fun to watch, now she just gives me second hand embarrassment 🤷‍♀️

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

This is all abhira's fault. She is so selfish and disrespectful. What was the need to reconcile both the brothers. A woman must adjust to the family she is going into and not try to bridge the differences between the members of that family. She should have stayed silent like an achi bahu and let the differences get bigger

Just look at ruhi, She said she has realised her mistakes. that's what being a human means. I understand she was trying to hold her jeth's hand but that was only for team unity and to ensure they don't let their opponent go. It had no ulterior motives, didn't you guys see, she did not let go of rohit's hand as well. smiley42

And she so did not fall deliberately. She is achi bahu, insaniyat ki murti, she can never do it. She blacked out because of those two disgusting bf-gf who looked so committed to each other and to their relationship and were not looking at anyone else not even his sister in law. How disgusting. And even if she had lost deliberately, i am sure she did not do it so that their team loses and abhira gets blamed for making dadisa apologise. She did it so that rohit could win. she sacrificed herself so that rohit could become the man of the match and reconcile with his bro. This is love, Pure insaaniyat wala love. smiley42

To people who don't understand sarcasm, don't worry, This is what i am calling my delusion post. smiley36

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

That's true but how it is going to happen is the question. Yeh rishta tracks are not dragged for long. thankfully, its not an ekta show.

Your wish ll remain unfulfilled yaa. Ruhi is the supposed parallel lead. she ll be there till the next gen leap. They ll try to white wash her and stick her up with rohit. People have already romanticised the actions of the couple by calling it angst. Right, a husband confronting his wife for emotionally cheating on him with his brother is ANGST smiley44

At this point, Ruhi does not even deserve phupasa. smiley37

😂😂

Only Dadi and Ruhi deserves each other Both the haters of Abhria because of their own insecurities ,grudges and mistakes. If they WW her audience will end up hating her more ,they should give redemption for her like they did with Armaan, But I don’t think a supporting character will get such good redemption so mostly she will say sorry or something and then they will force feed us with non existing sisterly bond.

Armaan too made mistakes but he learnt from his mistakes and correcting them so ppl can actually connect with his character and his pain.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

oh!! Fufa atleast has set his goal clear to become the whole sole of the poddar's firm, here madam delusional still confused ki aakhir main haath kiska thamu bare ka ki chhote kasmiley37

Phupasa might not be a good husband, good father not even a good human being. But he is good and clear goal setter. From the beginning, he has never faltered from the path he had set. We should appreciate that smiley37. Isiliye toh he has been paired up with a woman who has no path or goals in her life. Match made in heaven

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Abhira is selfish, Roohi is kitni pyari smiley42

Abhira is always wrong.

Sab Abhira ki galti.

Aur uske papa ki.

Earthquake aaye ya toofan, Abhira me vajah se.

We all should take tips from roohi on how to Pine for husband 's brother.

How dare Abhira open her mouth and 🗣️ speak.

*sarcasm*

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Phupasa might not be a good husband, good father not even a good human being. But he is good and clear goal setter. From the beginning, he has never faltered from the path he had set. We should appreciate that smiley37. Isiliye toh he has been paired up with a woman who has no path or goals in her life. Match made in heaven

Ruhi is not a clear goal setter and has faltered from the path she had set? 😯

This is all abhira's fault. She is so selfish and disrespectful. What was the need to reconcile both the brothers. A woman must adjust to the family she is going into and not try to bridge the differences between the members of that family. She should have stayed silent like an achi bahu and let the differences get bigger

Just look at ruhi, She said she has realised her mistakes. that's what being a human means. I understand she was trying to hold her jeth's hand but that was only for team unity and to ensure they don't let their opponent go. It had no ulterior motives, didn't you guys see, she did not let go of rohit's hand as well. smiley42

And she so did not fall deliberately. She is achi bahu, insaniyat ki murti, she can never do it. She blacked out because of those two disgusting bf-gf who looked so committed to each other and to their relationship and were not looking at anyone else not even his sister in law. How disgusting. And even if she had lost deliberately, i am sure she did not do it so that their team loses and abhira gets blamed for making dadisa apologise. She did it so that rohit could win. she sacrificed herself so that rohit could become the man of the match and reconcile with his bro. This is love, Pure insaaniyat wala love. smiley42

To people who don't understand sarcasm, don't worry, This is what i am calling my delusion post. smiley36

Yeah everything is Abhira’s fault , she should not intrude into her BF’s matters ,she should leave him on his fate and watch him cry or think about her happiness and force him to leave his family when he is actually crying that he cannot live without his family,his brother. Abhira should learn family values from Ruhi how selfless Ruhi is and only thinking about family ,she acted losing to that boy so she can make Rohit win the game smiley19 she is holding his hand through out but still trying to hold Armaan’s hand and , she is only trying to protect Armaan when she came in front of him , how sweet and thoughtful of her smiley9Manisha chachi is the worst person ,how dare she state the facts and call out her real intentions of her wanting Armaan to pull her back.

Ruhi Birla kitne bhi galthiya kare I will still wait for her to stop Lusting on her jeth , I don’t care if she hurts Rohit or anyone else in the process , am only here to watch her beautiful and positive journey. After all she is 90% positive charactersmiley9

And how shameless and selfish these GF and BF are ,how dare they r having date in their own house spending some time together when the great Ruhi Birla who is Lusty on her jeth is still crying for jeth ji and watching them secretly.

And Armaan is nothing and holds 0 value because Rohit is the captain of this silly match. smiley42

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

😂😂

Only Dadi and Ruhi deserves each other Both the haters of Abhria because of their own insecurities ,grudges and mistakes. If they WW her audience will end up hating her more ,they should give redemption for her like they did with Armaan, But I don’t think a supporting character will get such good redemption so mostly she will say sorry or something and then they will force feed us with non existing sisterly bond.

Armaan too made mistakes but he learnt from his mistakes and correcting them so ppl can actually connect with his character and his pain.

I want to see the tamasha tomorrow in the dining table when Ruhi and Rohit scream at each other .. Ruhi calls Rohit out for being worthless .. all her Sachi acchi dhong goes for a trash infront of Kaveri n Vidya

Kaveri 💎 ki Mandi se 💎 Lai hai for Rohit .. Toh roz tamasha Toh dekho

agar Armaan usey attention nahi dega Toh krish hai .. phir Aryan

Rohit ke ilava sab chalega

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

After watching today’s episode and that disgusting psycho monologue, I think makers might copy Aitraaz movie plot. Ru will phasao Ar and Ab will fight his case🤔

I was just thinking she would do something cheap but didn't think of Aritraaz

but won't be surprise if it happen. The other day she was acting so hurt cause of

what Rohit, said about her character but she just proved he was right and she's worst

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago