Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

She doesn't care when poddars insulted him several times infront of her. She was in mute mode .but shouted at Abhira for Speaking for him

When Poddars insult B Nanu, then toh she wants to gain brownie points of being a achchi bahu and when Abhira speaks for him, then soya hua pyar jag jaata h ๐Ÿ˜‚.

But after all this crap about umeed and her actions of going back to PH, I don't think Goenka are gonna be sympathetic to her like last time when she was left at the altar.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It will not do Ab character any good if she accepts Gk easily considering generational hate for them. So don't think they would show that. But there could always be MG's heart attack ๐Ÿ˜

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

When Poddars insult B Nanu, then toh she wants to gain brownie points of being a achchi bahu and when Abhira speaks for him, then soya hua pyar jag jaata h ๐Ÿ˜‚.

But after all this crap about umeed and her actions of going back to PH, I don't think Goenka are gonna be sympathetic to her like last time when she was left at the altar.

Don't underestimate Goenkas.smiley36They still keep it all on Armaan's head Alone after knowing what Ruhi's intentions were .Afterall Ruhi is their bachismiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

You explained everything that i was failing to articulate. So, true at this point I think either cvs should completely turn her vamp or immediately give her a good redemption arc because at this time she is looking like a perverted woman who has nothing in her mind except lust for armaan. She has completely lost her brain to her delusional lust at this point.

So true. The inconsistency with the personality of dadisa and the intentions of ruhi is irksome. They make dadisa's character cross limits with the words najayaaz, apna khoon and all but then try to whitewash it with a toffee and as a moral support in a kabaddi match. How is that going to work.

Ruhi, i completely agree with you. the writers should make up their mind. I personally believe that the person who is portraying the role has the capability to attract the viewers towards the character with their acting. While the old ruhi made us not take the character seriously at all and its pakhi counterpart disgusted us with a monotone vamp behavior, The new ruhi's big baby eyes irritates us because it provides a outside layer of fakeness which we can see right through.

I understand and believe in the whole hope remains until there is absolute certainty that it does not. But Ruhi is aware or made aware of armaan and abhira's feelings getting reciprocated by each other. They are behaving like a typical bf-gf who is just waiting for their elder's permission to walk those seven steps. Despite that, she clings on to a hope that is not there. Her hope hinges on dadisa's refusal to get the two married, but how delusional does she have to be to not see that even if dadisa never accepts it, she is neither going to accept ruhi with armaan.

I feel like she is hoping rohit dies for real soon and takes abhira with him so that her route is clear. But she is not realising that the biggest hurdle in her route is armaan himself. Before armaan has realised his feelings, his guilt has silenced him which was used by ruhi to drag him to the wedding mandap. That armaan no longer exists. He is someone who is not even willing to let go of his gf's hand in a kabaddi match for a second. He is someone who even in the heat of game understands that limitations he has to set with his brother's wife. The only character with a solid character graph till date in this gen. He knows his mistakes, he has realised them and is making his life's purpose to not make the same mistakes again.

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really feel after Rohitโ€™s outburst tomorrow. Kaveri might agree for Abhi man wedding just so that Ruhi doesnโ€™t hurt Rohit ! Or may be Rohit might tell Kaveri to agree .. n may be ppl will start seeing Ruhi true colors during wedding festivities

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Don't underestimate Goenkas.smiley36They still keep it all on Armaan's head Alone after knowing what Ruhi's intentions were .Afterall Ruhi is their bachismiley36

Family ko supportive hona chahiye apne bachcho k liye, but itna bhi supportive nhi hona chahiye ๐Ÿคก

Ghar k saath-saath baaki bachi hue thode si jo izzat h Goenkas ki, woh bhi jayegi season k end tak ๐Ÿ˜‚

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Rohit will ultimately reconcile with armaan anyway, he is not a bad person. I want a new girl for him who at least be loyal to him. Ruhi at this point honestly doesn't deserve Rohit.

That's true but how it is going to happen is the question. Yeh rishta tracks are not dragged for long. thankfully, its not an ekta show.

Your wish ll remain unfulfilled yaa. Ruhi is the supposed parallel lead. she ll be there till the next gen leap. They ll try to white wash her and stick her up with rohit. People have already romanticised the actions of the couple by calling it angst. Right, a husband confronting his wife for emotionally cheating on him with his brother is ANGST smiley44

At this point, Ruhi does not even deserve phupasa. smiley37

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

That's true but how it is going to happen is the question. Yeh rishta tracks are not dragged for long. thankfully, its not an ekta show.

Your wish ll remain unfulfilled yaa. Ruhi is the supposed parallel lead. she ll be there till the next gen leap. They ll try to white wash her and stick her up with rohit. People have already romanticised the actions of the couple by calling it angst. Right, a husband confronting his wife for emotionally cheating on him with his brother is ANGST smiley44

At this point, Ruhi does not even deserve phupasa. smiley37

oh!! Fufa atleast has set his goal clear to become the whole sole of the poddar's firm, here madam delusional still confused ki aakhir main haath kiska thamu bare ka ki chhote kasmiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deleted

A b c de

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Manisha chachi is on the case and knows RUchiza is playing another khel, itโ€™s called getting closer to jeth without shame smiley37

IKR ...

Shamelessly lusting on Jeth is is actually shameless and lusting but called it will be a trouble

I am bored every thing open ๐Ÿ˜ infront of the rest of family members but ironically Armaanza only get the blame.

He loves his wife now smiley42...but Bhabiza still lusting on Jeth still being called " Bechari bachi"....smiley37...Kaveri loves this extra marital attractions ...Yak...

Only Manisha Chachi has understood the game played by Ruhi but what can she do she lacks power like her hubby smiley37