Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Manisha telling Ab- tum wohi soch rahi jo mein soch rahi hun- that was so good!!!

I love these 2 besties in town

Even Vidya hugged Abhira … was cute

Pinecone thumbnail

vidya and her exchanged a meaningful glance noticing the brothers hugging and it was a nice touch

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ruhi loses a golden opportunity just to defeat Abhira.smiley36Ravindra was the most strongest player of the opposing team who had placed a bet on Kabaddi. If Ruhi had got him out, then perhaps for Dadi, she would have been the heroine of the entire game.

Lekin, she lost the chance smiley37smiley37smiley37thank u Ruhi, Team poddar phir bhi Jeet Gaye. And Armaan got a chance to hug his brother Rohit.jo Abhira chahte thee ho gaya(Even if it was for a short while)smiley27

Ruhi should stop all her dirty acts and concentrate on Rohit because Manisha is watching you.smiley27smiley37

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Ruhi loses a golden opportunity just to defeat Abhira.smiley36Ravindra was the most strongest player of the opposing team who had placed a bet on Kabaddi. If Ruhi had got him out, then perhaps for Dadi, she would have been the heroine of the entire game.

Lekin, she lost the chance smiley37smiley37smiley37thank u Ruhi, Team poddar phir bhi Jeet Gaye. And Armaan got a chance to hug his brother Rohit.jo Abhira chahte thee ho gaya(Even if it was for a short while)smiley27

Ruhi should stop all her dirty acts and concentrate on Rohit because Manisha is watching you.smiley27smiley37

Exactly Sachi and achi Ruhi was so smart . She knew 3 players were still left .. so they would have won the match .. she could have kicked out a strongest player and Rohit n dadi would have given her all the credit but like a cry baby she fell down

Armaan ideally could have stopped the main player on his own .. he was physically stronger than him .. but I don’t know Kabaddi rules ..

I felt Charu played a good game ..

Kiara was stupid .. if she’s scared she could have got out first .. aise hi Faltu me

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Finally someone too see this 🙌 .

she knows her family is so financially restrained at this point, that mortgagee aka Gunda is hell bent on capturing the property. She would rather play bahu bahu then helping her own family. Like if not anyone else, atleast be faithful to your own family who did whatever they could do for you.

It irritated me so bad, when she was showing jealously seeing Manish and Abhira in thr game together, i mean he is calling you for past 1 or 2 days but you wouldn't even bother to call back but obviously how could he show some love to Abhira, how he dare to do this paap.

I am waiting for both Goenka and Poddards to be done with her.

She doesn't care when poddars insulted him several times infront of her. She was in mute mode .but shouted at Abhira for Speaking for him

Edited by elizamerin - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Seriously, now where are those people who support ruhi because she "adjusts" with the family and hate abhira because she is "disrespectful". Did they actually believe when ruhi said she is guilty for her actions. Because it certainly doesn't look that way.

I'll never understand the backward thinking of some viewers who believe that a female should not raise voice against elders no matter what and should always adjust and abhira who doesn't do so is a home wreaker.

And the same people justify ruhi's actions by saying she made a mistake and that makes her human. When it comes to traditional thinking, the first and foremost one is the principle of the sanctity of marriage. The minute you are married, your live should be devoted to your partner and no one else. Ruhi from day one had broken this principle. But no one objects to that. She didn't go inside the bedroom with AR and that's all that matters.

Holding your husband's hand but then desperately wanting to hold your brother in law's hand who was also your ex. Is there a more appropriate term than desperate, disgusting and despicable..if there is, that would suit ruhi too.

Deliberately losing the game so that their own team fails and dadisa has to apologise to those teenagers which would end up with abhira blamed, that is some "insaaniyat" and "achu bahu" vibes, i must say. I am sure there ll be people who ll justify it by saying she had a panic attack.

I have supported so many grey shades in ITV because they had a solid backstory and the supposed female lead is a mahaan who does selfish stuffs in the name of being selfless. Ruhi is not a grey shade. She is bordering on the vamp line. But she assumes herself as the mahaan female lead which doesn't give her any brownie points.

How is manisha the only sane person who notices what ruhi is doing even though she is the one who is never taken seriously by others. Even after the outburst of rohit, dadisa will still try to patch them up for god knows what reason and blame armaan for it.

Dadisa and ruhi are two peas in a pond. Just like how dadisa did not care about the consequences of bringing ruhi back, did not care about her fav grandchild who is hurting the most because of her action, Ruhi in the name of insaaniyat does not care about any of the consequences of her actions and how she is hurting both her legally wedded husband and the guy who she claims to be her love.

Both armaan and ruhi made mistakes. And both claimed to be guilty about it. But armaan was the only person blamed for it and still getting blamed but then the only person who is constantly trying to remedy it. Ruhi's actions prove she is neither guilty on her actions nor is she willing to remedy anything.

You explained everything that i was failing to articulate. So, true at this point I think either cvs should completely turn her vamp or immediately give her a good redemption arc because at this time she is looking like a perverted woman who has nothing in her mind except lust for armaan. She has completely lost her brain to her delusional lust at this point.
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think the only way Rohit is going to reconcile with armaan is when armaan gets shot trying to save the former. And then sab kuch maaf and rohit ll request dadisa for a wish which she ll accept but then the wish will turn out to be abhira and armaan's marriage. She might reluctantly accept but either plan to sabotage the whole thing or actually accept it because armaan saved rohit. If that happens, Ruhi maate has to do all the scheming and plotting alone

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Roohi dear you didn't disappoint. After showing sanity for a split second you are back to your embarassing self again👍👍.

20240728_100136-COLLAGE.jpg

she joined the team as poddar family so Rohit took her in his car.dadi too in their car it's their solo ride. Rohit will accept her if she comes as his wife or bahu of that house.

20240728_100746-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit took blessings of manish and co he got acceptance immediately. They are ready to throw ru on Rohit no doubts apna ghar, pati sambhale esp by swarna soon will be coming. Swarna words bhagwan kare tum donom ki jodi kabhi na bichde echoed so they separate 😉.

20240728_094711-COLLAGE.jpg

When abhira is forcing manish to join game rohit is smiling, ruhi told don't force him see his age and ar came behind said why are you forcing sir.

Screenshot_2024-07-28-07-58-02-788_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ar is same like before asking abhira not to intrude like yesterday he said after dadi reminded them because of you challenge came you drove both boys in it. Same today unko force math karo after ruhi said it. His og character is still intact telling her not to intrude but it's in calmer way now but abhira is same does what she wants to won't listen.

It's poddars ijjat in maidan captain is Rohit. Who is arman then If he is elder son. Point to be noted🤣

20240728_102457-COLLAGE.jpg

Yesterday when ar reminded dadi played her kabaddi play in college Rohit kept burnt face it's similar how ruhi keeps jelly face seeing abhira and manish together. Rohit words you snatched my father my mother my family is similar to ruhis you snatched arman and my parnanu. So both are the same the jelly insecure ones. Rohit has some insecurity or jealousy from childhood but it went in deep due to ruhis issue. This is the base for Rohit coming back home to take it what's his. Ruro are grey couple to show their pain or anger on abhimaan in their revenge. Ruhi has no issues with arman its on abhira. Rohit has no issues with bhabhi it's on arman. Brothers fight through biwis is the next churning.

20240728_094649-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira got more points so ruhi was not happy. She got triggered past bits and thought if match is won abhira gets credit as she listened to ar words. Ar words always go ulta. 🤣 she is not getting it.

Ruhi came in front to play so that ar is not out in game and she saved herself first next pulled by Rohit. So her main aim is to keep ar in the game with ruro. Kya game khel rahi hi by chachi suits it ar called her ruhi ruhi but she didn't listen. Poddar brothers game with ruhi in front and in between goes next. And Rohit gets her on his side.

Abhira left ar with her injury with three in game that's the precap warning don't destroy brothers relationship .

20240728_095510-COLLAGE.jpg

As long as ru is in game between brothers they won't patchup. Ar wanted to go but ruhi herself went and submitted down its her play again. In a way she became blank as her words next what to chose. She did for abhira to be not accepted by dadi for shadi.This is for her blankness to go back to game so it's her stop in a way to make fight between brothers. 🤣

20240728_095433-COLLAGE.jpg

Surekhas words inka apna khel chal raha hi is for brothers fight

Ar solo fight didn't let him win as he was alone. Even Rohit stood blank or normal when ar is getting out. It's similar to ruhi how she didn't care much for anything except herself. Last minute he is the game changer as turned the match towards his side as win. It's Rohit who made the match win with ar and hold dadis ijjat and ar can't alone. Ruhi is happy in end with that win.

20240728_101115-COLLAGE.jpg

In a way ruhi went out to make them not win but Rohit did it.

Revenge couple are in full form raised against abhimaan.

Nostalgia brothers fights for haqs through wives having baggage is getting recreated. Let's see if this sells.

Chachis big big bashan yesterday went in bin.

Rohit loves ruhi as it's but he wants her as his wife accept him that's why his burning is more seeing ar ruhi in front in precap. If ruhi changes seeing Rohit immediately it looks vak so some time is needed .if they can't set back let them live alone not fight staying near by .

Ruhi lost to ravindra to make Rohit win the match.

Achi sachi ruhi flipped to Rohit side along with dadi in. Did Rohit throw her na. Her intentions are clear she is not happy with abhira being near to ar and don't want their shadi orelse she is left alone . Still she is not thinking for Rohit as pati as their patchup not done.

20240728_101035-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Rishta has never had full fledged vamps I hear ..having followed only Season 1 in full, I don’t know this myself …anyway I am curious to see how they’re going to redeem a woman, who is married, even if only on paper, but continues to remain obsessed with her brother-in-law, who has already rejected her at the mantap once …after having said she wanted to give her marriage a chance and later claiming that she was returning to her in-name-husband’s home only to help him recover, she’s once again making her brother-in-law the target of her love/lust/obsession …so how is this character going to be turned around …or is she going to turn into the first Rishta vamp after all …at a time when the next in line show is just a point away in TRPs and does not even have a triangle, it makes me wonder what it is that causes this set of writers to persist with a trope that is clearly serving diminishing returns ?

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I think the only way Rohit is going to reconcile with armaan is when armaan gets shot trying to save the former. And then sab kuch maaf and rohit ll request dadisa for a wish which she ll accept but then the wish will turn out to be abhira and armaan's marriage. She might reluctantly accept but either plan to sabotage the whole thing or actually accept it because armaan saved rohit. If that happens, Ruhi maate has to do all the scheming and plotting alone

Rohit will ultimately reconcile with armaan anyway, he is not a bad person. I want a new girl for him who at least be loyal to him. Ruhi at this point honestly doesn't deserve Rohit.