olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Prologue

Set 3 years after Charu' s incident.......Abhira and Armaan have moved past the Charu incident and turned their deal marriage into real one.......Everybody has accepted their marriage and love with Vidya and Madhav very happy for them......Even Kaveri had accepted Abhira with full heart.....Abhira's parentage has been disclosed.....She hates Ruhi and Goenkas......Her hatred for Ruhi stems from 2 things.......BTW Rohit has returned !!!!

WILL UPDATE SOON

Edited by olsen_124 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is unfair ya.

Aap yeh prologue, teaser deke anticipation badhate ho and then I am hitting refresh waiting for update

I love this prologue. Ruhi hated, getting her due and Abhira loved by all- I am SOLD. ❤️

Waiting to read

olsen_124 thumbnail

Sorry most probably I will update the first chapter tomorrow

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This is unfair ya.

Aap yeh prologue, teaser deke anticipation badhate ho and then I am hitting refresh waiting for update

I love this prologue. Ruhi hated, getting her due and Abhira loved by all- I am SOLD. ❤️

Waiting to read

I believe you're the voice of all the fan fiction readers, myself included 😅

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very excited to read more

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please continue soon

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 1

Abhira came home late tired from her work....She had to assist a case with Dev sir today and had lots of other cases as well.But she knew the real reason of this tiredness and dullness.....Her khadossman was still in Mumbai......She missed him so much.....He and Manoj chachu sa had went to Mumbai for a meeting with potential client.The trip was first supposed to be of 3 days but now it was week and still her Khadoosman was not back yet......She missed him so much.....Ruhi saw Abhira enter the house and was just going to tell her the good new when Rohit stopped her......

Rohit (nodding)-Bhai ko surprise karna tha Ruhi.....Let them be.....

Yes Rohit was back.He came back 6 months ago and was pleasantly surprised seeing Armaan bhai and bhabhi still together....His Chorus Gang had told him that their bhai and bhabhi were deeply in love which had left him surprised but the more he saw Armaan bhai and bhabhi together the more assured he was that they were not only deeply in love but very happy together......He had given Ruhi two options either to divorce him and move out of Poddar Mansion or the two of them give a genuine chance to this marriage.....Ruhi chose to give chance to their marriage......She told him about Abhira being her sister just few days ago......

Abhira entered their room....There was a time when she didnt believe she had place in Armaan's life but now he was her life.....She couldnt believe her mother's decision could work out like that.....Just as she was taking out her change of clothes she felt a hand on her waist which she could never be mistaken about.....

Abhira (hugging him)-Kab aaye tum ?

Armaan (inhaling her scent)-Subah....Tumhare jaane ke baad....

Abhira (smiling widely)-Call kyu nai kiya ?

Armaan (smiling)-Toh tumhari aisi smile aur reaction kaha se dekhne ko milta mujhe......I missed you so much......

Abhira (angrily)-Lekin na bhut naraaz hu.....3 din ka bol ke ek hafta......Mujhe baat hi nai karni hai.......

Armaan (teasingly)-Toh wapas chala jao ?

Abhira (angrily)-Kya ??Jao mujhe baat hi nai karni hai..........

Abhira went ahead to get changed for dinner.......Armaan chuckled at his wife.....Nobody could ever love him the way she did.She was fresh breath of air in his life which he never wanted to lose......He still remembered how he had almost lost her and that was still even after 3 years still a sore spot for him......Dinner was refreshing for him after a long time.....This week had not only had been exhausting but homesick as well......Being away from his family and especially his wife was very exhausting.....He had been aching to see her since this morning but he knew that she had court hearing all day with Dev.....His brother Rohit had even teased him about being a love sick puppy but nothing ever deterred him......And now everybody knew that Abhira was his life and there was nothing more important to him than her.......Even Dadisa seemed to have accepted that.....

Abhira felt Armaan's hand under the table holding her left hand......She had missed him equally....She glanced at Ruhi across the table who was just looking at her.......Abhira concentrated back at the food and her husband who seemed to have missed her too much just like her......The week had seemed like a month and everything around her seemed dull....Rohit was observing his brother each day......Nobody could blame him after the truth which he had discovered before he left....But the more he observed the more he was stunned by seeing changes in his brother....Once serious,family devoted brother now loved somebody more than family......He was honestly very happy...His brother had always led a very lonely life,just seeing the family happiness from afar but now he was very happy that there was somebody that could love him unconditionally.....He always knew that Ruhi was not the one for his brother....Ruhi and Armaan bhai were too similar....Whereas his Abhira bhabhi was a firecracker......Life would be adventurous with her......

After dinner while Armaan talked with Dadisa about the client,Abhira decided to take a long shower....She was exhausted today but there was new energy today after seeing Armaan.....She still remembered the argument with Ruhi 2 days ago regarding Manish and Suwarna.....Ruhi wanted her to atleast forgive them considering their age but Abhira had bluntly told her not to expect anything of her....Her mother had gone through a lot just because of them......Abhira came back to the present,Abhira looked around and saw that she had forgotten her night wear.....Abhira wore her bathrobe and came out to take her night dress....Armaan who was working on his laptop was mesmerized to see her.....She always took his breath away .......

When Abhira to go back she was surprised to see Armaan standing right behind her......She hit the shutter of wardrobe behind her as Armaan kept coming towards her.....He slowly held her waist and removed wet strands of hair from her face,which were blocking his view........

Armaan (huskily)-I missed you so much.....

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-I am still angry with you.....Ek hafta kon lagata hai Armaan.....

Armaan (pulling her towards him)-Toh boliye kya saza milege ?

Armaan kissed her forehead.....He knew that she was exhausted today.....Her face looked so tired....And nothing was more important to her......Abhira slept in Armaan's arms after a week......After a week this room felt like their room again......Armaan kissed on the top of her head and she snuggled bit more into him......He still remembered the argument they had after Charu's affair revelation....... He had almost lost Abhira that night.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Past argument.....

Edited by olsen_124 - 3 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing first chapter

Enjoyed reading about rohit

Excited to read more

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok I loved this chapter. So much . I can imagine the scenes in my head! Its so well written

But i have one complaint. Ruhi should also be hated and shunned. But looks like in your version she's not as hopeless as in the show toh chalo.

olsen_124 thumbnail

She is hopeless and shunned as well. Even Kaveri would shun her but since Rohit wants to give Ruhi a chance everybody is quitely doing their shunning......

There will be a Abhira's outburst on Ruhi infront of Rohit.