Team Critics

Posted: 4 months ago

Brilliant.

Let them pay!

And do give is some good Rohit -Abhira scenes 🤩

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Author's note: Apologies for keeping you waiting! The recent episodes ( precisely last 10-14 episodes) have been soo good that I didn't get any inspiration to write FF'ssmiley17. Here is the next part. Leaving a quick precap for the reader's ease. Please go through the previous chapters if still felt disconnected.

Precap: Ruhi- Armaan are married now. And when it seemed like everything was falling into place, Rohith returns. The previous two chapters are about the confrontations between the family members and Rohith's whereabouts throughout the time.

Part -3

Kaveri's eyes blazed with fury as she turned to Armaan and Ruhi. "Armaan, you have proven yourself to be nothing but a step-son with this betrayal. You have brought shame upon this family in ways I cannot even fathom. Your actions have left us all disgraced and heartbroken."

Armaan's eyes widened in shock. "Dadisa, please, we never meant for any of this to happen. We were trying to navigate a complicated situation."

Kaveri's voice was cold and cutting. "Complicated? That is your excuse? You played with the emotions of this family, betrayed your brother, and deceived us all. There is no justification for what you have done."

Ruhi, her face pale, tried to speak. "I am sorry, Dadisa. I know I made mistakes, but I never wanted to hurt anyone."

Before Kaveri could respond, Charu stepped forward, her eyes flashing with anger. "Ruhi Bhabhi, you have some nerve standing here, pretending to be innocent. You gave me lectures about family, about loyalty, and all the while you were scheming behind our backs. You ended my love story preaching family values, pretending to be the perfect daughter-in-law. You're nothing but a characterless woman who pursued a married man! And you have succeeded as well. Wow! Congratulations. You have married your love of life keeping everyone in the dark. In fact, you were outstanding, everyone here thought that you were doing a favour marrying him even after everything to keep this family pride. But look at you, you outplayed everyone."

Ruhi recoiled, tears streaming down her face. "Charu, that's not true. I was confused and made mistakes, but I never meant to deceive anyone."

Charu's laughter was harsh and bitter. "Mistakes? Is that what you call them? You manipulated everyone to stay close to Armaan Bhai while pretending to care for this family and Rohith. You are a hypocrite, Ruhi and everyone here should see you for what you truly are."

Kajal, trying to diffuse the situation, stepped forward. "Charu, enough. This isn't helping. We need to calm down and talk this through."

But Charu was not to be stopped. "No, Mom. I won't stay silent. Everyone here has been blind to Ruhi's true nature. When it came to her, you all turned a blind eye to her actions. This family has become a joke."

Vidya, who had been silent, finally spoke, her voice trembling. "Charu, please, this isn't the time for accusations. We need to find a way to heal."

Charu's eyes blazed with fury. "Heal? How can we heal when we refuse to see the truth? Their actions have brought nothing but pain. They have betrayed us all, and yet we should continue to worship them?"

Vidya's face was filled with pain and betrayal. "I trusted you both," she said, looking at Armaan and Ruhi. "I thought we were doing what was best for everyone. But now I see how blind I was. How could you deceive us like this?"

Armaan stepped forward, his voice pleading. "Mom, please, we can make things right. We can fix this."

Vidya shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "Fix this? How can you fix something that is so deeply broken? You have not only shattered Rohith's trust but also mine. I cannot look at you the same way again."

Kaveri's voice was like steel. "From this moment on, you are no longer a part of this family. We will find a way to bring Rohith back and restore the honor that you have so carelessly destroyed."

Armaan's heart sank. "Dadisa, please, don't do this. We can work through this together."

But Kaveri was unmoved. "No, Armaan. You have made your choices, and now you must live with the consequences."

Vidya's face was filled with pain and betrayal. "I cannot believe it has come to this, but I agree with your Dadisa. You have brought nothing but pain to this family."

Kaveri turned to Vidya, her voice softening slightly. "We will bring Rohith back. We will show him that this family can still stand strong, that we can right the wrongs that have been done."

Armaan and Ruhi, their faces ashen, realized the gravity of their situation. Armaan's heart sank as he absorbed the weight of Kaveri's and Vidya's words. The betrayal and disappointment etched into their faces felt like a physical blow. He felt the ground slipping from beneath his feet, his entire world crumbling. The trust he had built brick by brick was now shattered, and he was left grappling with the consequences of his actions. He had never meant to hurt anyone, least of all his family. But now, seeing the pain in their eyes, he realized the full extent of his mistakes. He had let down the people who had loved and trusted him unconditionally. The words "stepson" echoed in his mind, a cruel reminder of his perceived betrayal.

Ruhi, standing beside him, was a whirlwind of emotions. Her carefully constructed facade had crumbled, exposing the raw truth beneath. She felt sorrowful, a deep, gnawing guilt eating away at her. She had done so much to be with Armaan, fought against her own better judgment, and now it seemed like all her efforts were in vain. The family's harsh words and cold stares made her feel vulnerable and exposed.

But beneath the sorrow, there was a simmering anger. How dare they humiliate her? She had been with them in Rohith's absence, served them as a dutiful daughter-in-law, and yet, with one truth revealed, they were willing to discard all her efforts. She clenched her fists, feeling a surge of defiance. Armaan was still her husband. As long as she had him by her side, she would be happy. After all, he was her only love. Ruhi glanced at Armaan, her heart aching. She could see the guilt and sorrow etched on his face. Ruhi, though felt burning resentment towards towards the family, couldn't retaliate. Armaan wouldn't like that. He still is that dutiful son of the family. Who else knew that more than her? After all, she had used that very trait of his to push Abhira out of his life. She had to keep her cool. She reached out and took his hand, hoping to peek into his conscience and know his thoughts. "Armaan," she whispered, her voice trembling, "we'll get through this. We have each other." However, he hadn't even glanced at her once all this while.

Everyone slowly slipped out of the living room, their thoughts eating them up. Madhav felt defeated. Had he not been spineless and been a father figure in Armaan's life, the situation would have been different. Armaan wouldn't have created a mess in their lives in the name of sacrifice. Had he been able to stop this marriage, things wouldn't have been so complicated. Had he been able to take a stand, Abhira would have lit up this house with her shine. Had he been concerned more about family rather than keeping away in the name of duty, he would have seen through Ruhi's deceit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rohith had more revelations to see. When he walked out of the Poddar house, lost in a whirlwind of emotions, Krish quietly followed him, unknown to the family. Rohith didn't expect that. Though showing some reluctance, Rohith obliged Krish, who had more stories to share. If the details given by the private investigator about events happening in Udaipur during his absence had shaken him, the inside details of the family narrated by Krish disgusted him.

Rohith had known that Sanjay had brought many obstacles into Abhira's professional life, eventually leading her to leave the city. But when he learned about the mental and emotional abuse that was bestowed upon Abhira all along, he felt immense guilt. He was a coward who ran away from the situation the moment he knew the truth. But now, when he thought of it, he realized that like everyone else, even he had wronged Abhira. Abhira deserved to know the truth. He should have told her. Had he told her then, these events wouldn't have happened.

Krish's voice was somber as he recounted the events. "Rohith Bhaiya, I don't think you understand the entire situation. Dad wasn't just obstructing Abhira Bhabhi’s career; he was systematically breaking her spirit. He manipulated situations to make her suffer, spread rumors to isolate her professionally, and even turned family members against her. She was fighting a battle on all fronts, and she was alone. And he was backed up by Dadisa to a major extent. Madhav Mamu threatened to leave the house hoping things would get better if Bhabhi was back, but the situation just went downhill. Armaan Bhaiya was manipulated by Dadisa, his mom, and my mom to accept marriage with Ruhi right after his divorce. In fact, we all tried our level best to make him see and understand the injustice happening around us. No, I’m not defending him. I’m just implying that Armaan Bhaiya was also a victim to some extent. I know his choices are bad, but just see things from his perspective. He has been treated indifferently by the family all along; he just craved that validation from Nanisa. In his blind need for approval, he never realized he was being wronged and he was wronging Abhira Bhabhi."

Rohith's hands clenched into fists, his knuckles turning white. "I never imagined it was this bad. I... I should have been there for her. Instead, I ran away like a coward."

Krish placed a hand on Rohith's shoulder and drew him into a hug. "You were missed, Bhaiya. But now you have a chance to make things right. Abhira Bhabhi needs to know the truth, and she deserves justice. You need to face your guilt and make amends. It's not too late."

Rohith nodded, a resolute look forming on his face. "You're right, Krish. I need to find Abhira Bhabhi and tell her everything. She deserves to know the truth about what happened and why. She deserves an apology, and I need to make things right, not just for her but for myself too. And I can't let the elders of the family ruin any more lives. Aryan, Kaira, Charu, and you deserve a better life. I can't let them break you guys. But I still need some time to reconcile with Armaan Bhaiya. I just can't let go of everything in a blink."

Krish's eyes softened with understanding. "It's a difficult path, Rohith Bhaiya, but it's the right one. And I am with you. I’m not a teenager who needs protection anymore. I have learned to sail through. Abhira Bhabhi gave me that strength. And Charu is eventually coming out of her shell as well. We will protect Kaira and Aryan from getting into this abyss together."

PS: Seems like the story is heading toward the Elders vs Youngsters war. Elders in the sense just vile ones. You guys very well know who are vilesmiley29. Rohith and Krish would lead this battle on. I don't think I would bring Abhira to the battleground. She needs peace and to be away from the Poddar House. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comment section.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome!

They should stop calling Abhira "bhabhi" though. She's no longer their bhabhi

I hope Abhira has found her bearings and is doing ok for herself.

Imo Armaan needs to dump Ruhi and go on a journey of self discovery.

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Awesome!

They should stop calling Abhira "bhabhi" though. She's no longer their bhabhi

I hope Abhira has found her bearings and is doing ok for herself.

Imo Armaan needs to dump Ruhi and go on a journey of self discovery.

She has been their Bhabhi all along. I don't think they would stop calling her that unless Abhira asks them to. And for that to happen, they have to meet her. And yeah obviously Ruhi's truth will be out soon. I wouldn't let her go that easily. Armaan would definitely dump hersmiley15.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome. Can’t wait for the battle

Edited by hatelove2012 - 4 months ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome. Let the battle begin. Keep Abhira from the battle.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley32smiley32 Let her be free from them, very successful.

I am hoping this is the downfall of them.

smiley27

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes love the idea of younger vs older battle..I Agree please keep abhira away

Excited to read more

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Asum update,cont soon

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Eagerly waiting for the battle between elders and youngers

And also Ruhi losing everything especially when Armaan leaves her