Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What if Ab is able to get the cctv footages from the different check points(ignoring logic of getting cctv footages in a day same way as the hearing happened in a day)? She can win the case the way Ruhi was driving....

Showing this as conspiracy will be ludicrous, no one could plan a fake accident considering how long they have been driving..

But then what? 🙃

In some cases , the victim takes this as an opportunity to extract money ..mostly there is a fine paid & medical bills or any other compensation n it's settled out of court ..although there is imprisonment for 6 months , ppl hardly go for that coz of the court case hearings n stuff ..punishment is only tht the driver licence is suspended ..so obviously they can't hurt anyone else ..

If ruhi purposely hit somebody to involve arman , she's turning into a pyscho. If arman purposely takes up the case to make abhira jealous , he hasn't learnt a thing from past,..if abhira is doing it purposely to punish ruhi , she is not being a professional. Who wants abhiman ? I want abhira out coz she's in so much pain..she claims in every epi she will be she doesn't 😵‍💫

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I am just bored of talking wahi point of view and abhira doing wheel on the bus round and round dance smiley6on armaan matter ..rose garden may wahi bath dadi ka katpulti woh tum now ruhi ha jaap does she what she really wants armaan he is against dadi now she wants against ruhi .. what next ??? Plan kya hai life long aise hey stay karne wali kya .. of arman say itna problem hai trust karne may why can't she move out...and for ruhi he does some what responsible for ruhi he does gave some hopes for her after that she loved to dellu went On and on ... I really want to cut all ties with Arman and family ..oh girl u have been diched in mandap have some self respect never go back to him ... It's just gol gol gol gol show that's it I am just done

Na intrest aa rahi hai na.. aur show may kuch aur Naya nahi aa rahi hai ...

Shift the story na show kajal sanjay .marriage deeds .. mostly charu ko shadi Karo na , krish ga growth , aryaan , kaira study struggles.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I am just bored of talking wahi point of view and abhira doing wheel on the bus round and round dance smiley6on armaan matter ..rose garden may wahi bath dadi ka katpulti woh tum now ruhi ha jaap does she what she really wants armaan he is against dadi now she wants against ruhi .. what next ??? Plan kya hai life long aise hey stay karne wali kya .. of arman say itna problem hai trust karne may why can't she move out...and for ruhi he does some what responsible for ruhi he does gave some hopes for her after that she loved to dellu went On and on ... I really want to cut all ties with Arman and family ..oh girl u have been diched in mandap have some self respect never go back to him ... It's just gol gol gol gol show that's it I am just done

Na intrest aa rahi hai na.. aur show may kuch aur Naya nahi aa rahi hai ...

Shift the story na show kajal sanjay .marriage deeds .. mostly charu ko shadi Karo na , krish ga growth , aryaan , kaira study struggles.

Yeah..something new..

Like.ghoomar smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

rishta can be very boring for weeks..even in the other generations some tracks were so boring ..I’d stop watching for 2 or 3 weeks ..then start again..when the show got interesting again..but now they’re just dragging ..I don’t know for what 🙄

Har khulasa is so thanda mazaa hi nhi aa raha..

Pehka drama hai jismein drama hi nhi hai..

Isse zyada drama toh neri real life mein haismiley29

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1810418665457647670

I didn't think about this earlier, Ar-Ab were going for annulment, not divorce.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

they told as divorce only Applied for divorce but as they didn't consummate their shadi it's void shadi amd it's pending. They can take ahead the rista and make it normal shadi. Later is divorce. Annulment comes when nothing is done and no interest to stay together. Divorce is everything done and no interest to stay together 🤣🤣.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Thats why it mattered ki marzi se nhi par razamandi sr hui thi..

Majboori thi par zabardasti nhi..

As forced marraiges can be considered null and void and court instantly approves annulment...

While marriage due to unforeseen circumstance but voluntary are comsidered valid and in such cases time period is generally given before granting separation...

Ar-Ab marriage was vocally deal but legally valid...

It was not forced but marriage of helplessness...

I think thats why its get rejected also becoz although abhira said it was zabardasti but the points she layed out were pointing towards majboori and armaan was also saying so judge set decision in motion but on examining they were not eligible for annulment..

Itna raddi script hai pata nhi yeh itna kaise soch liya🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1810604109395030243

Dadi Sa, Phupha Sa pe baras padengi smiley13smiley13

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago